Funny true or false questions and answers list is a good opportunity for fun and amusement. As long as you go on, you will find charm and thrill. Life is full of challenges, where some light and interesting funny true or false questions and answers list can be a great collection and sharable to your social network, friend, and pals.
In 2000, the Communist Labour Party of Turkey/Leninist Leninist’s Guerrilla Units attacked a Nationalist Movement Party headquarters in Istanbul, killing one person and injuring three others. Enjoy these funny true or false questions and answers list.
Chinese Premier Zhao Ziyang and British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher signed the Sino-British Joint Declaration in 1984, pledging to return Hong Kong to China in 1997.
In 1967, to commemorate the 20th anniversary of his show, CBS renamed CBS-TV Studio 50 in New York (built-in 1927 as Hammerstein’s Theatre) “The Ed Sullivan Theater.” Share these funny true or false questions and answers list
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, a Soviet author, declines to accept his Nobel Prize in Literature in 1970, fearing that the USSR would prohibit him from returning. In 1974, after being deported, he accepts.
The residents of Geneva withstood a surprise invasion by soldiers of the Duke of Savoy and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, in 1602. Since then, it has been known as Fête de l’Escalade.
In 1282, in Cilmeri, near Builth Wells, south Wales, Llywelyn ab Gruffydd/Llywelyn the Last, the last native Prince of Wales, is assassinated. From 1259 until 1259, he reigned. Have fun with these funny true or false questions and answers list.
In late medieval England’s first recorded case involving same-sex intercourse, John “Eleanor” Rykener, a male cross-dressing prostitute, is taken to court in London in 1395 for “committing that loathsome unmentionable and humiliating vice” (verdict unknown)
The Battle of Fredricksburg takes place in Virginia in 1862, between Robert E. Lee’s Confederate Army of Northern Virginia and Major General Ambrose Burnside’s Union Army of the Potomac.
South Australia, Victoria, Queensland, and Incoming South Wales state cricket associations met with new Prime Minister John Curtin in 1941 and decided to suspend all interstate first-class matches for the duration of WWII. Grab these funny true or false questions and answers list.
Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland (Free State), and Newfoundland were granted total legislative independence by the Statute of Westminster in 1931. (not then part of Canada)
Funny true or false questions and answers list will divulge a lot on unknown facts that you did not know. Let’s test your level by practicing these funny true or false questions and answers list.
Funny true or false questions and answers list
1. The probability that you in any glass of water will find at least 1 molecule of water once drunk by Cleopatra is practically 100%.
2. You replace every particle in your body every seven years. You are literally not the same person you were 7 years ago.
3. Bubble wrap was originally designed to be used as wallpaper.
4. There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
5. Cotton Candy was invented by a soldier.
6. Just before the Nazis invaded Paris, H.A. and Margret Rey fled on bicycles. They were carrying the manuscript for Curious George.
7. There are more atoms in a single glass of water than glasses of water in all the oceans of the Earth.
8. Jupiter and Saturn have diamond rain.
9. Wilford Brimley was Howard Hughes' bodyguard.
10. In New York City, approximately 1,600 people are eaten by other humans annually.
11. Dolphins have names for each other and can call out for each other specifically.
12. Two-thirds of Africa is in the Northern Hemisphere.
13. Sloths will mistakenly grab their arms instead of the branches of a tree, which can lead to fatal falls.
14. Goats have square pupils.
15. A Blue Whale's heart is the size of a VW Beetle and large enough that you could swim through its arteries.
16. 54 million people alive right now will be dead within 12 months.
17. Some of the first examples of graffiti come from 1st century Pompeii, where messages like “I don’t want to sell my husband” and “Successes was here” were written on walls.
18. Airplane food isn't very tasty because of our sense of smell and taste decrease by 20 to 50 percent during flights.
19. Prairie dogs say hello with bites.
20. An adult is made up of 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion) atoms. For perspective, there’s a ‘measly’ 300,000,000,000 (300 billion) stars in our galaxy.
21. In 30 minutes, the human body gives off enough heat to bring a gallon of water to a boil.
22. The Dancing Plague of 1518 was a case of dancing mania that occurred in Spain, where people danced without rest for a month straight.
23. Humans share 98% of their DNA with bananas.
24. Cookie Monster's real name is Sid.
25. Along with the five traditional senses of sound, sight, touch, smell and taste, humans have 15 “other senses.” These include balance, temperature, pain and time as well as internal senses for suffocation, thirst, and fullness.
26. The average hummingbird's heart rate is more than 200 beats per minute.
27. While working on Pac-Man, video game designer Tohru Iwantani was allegedly inspired by the shape of a pizza with one slice removed.
28. Half of all humans who have ever lived have died from malaria.
29. Human fingers are so sensitive that if your fingers were the size of Earth, you could feel the difference between a house and a car.
30. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
31. A large percentage of the budget for Monty Python and the Holy Grail was donated by members of Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.
32. A mouse can fit through a hole the size of a ballpoint pen.
33. The New York Yankees have won as many World Series as the next four closest teams combined.
34. More people in the world currently suffer from hunger than from obesity.
35. The longest interval between the birth of twins is 87 days.
36. The USA is an older country than Germany.
37. A mosquito has 107 teeth.
38. Of all the people in history that have reached 65 years of age, half of them are living right now.
39. The first Native Americans to help the Pilgrims, named Samoset and Tisquantum ("Squanto"), could both speak English before having met the settlers.
40. It takes a photon 200,000 years to travel from the core of the Sun to the surface, then just a little over 16 minutes from the Sun’s surface to your eyeball.
41. "Rain of fish" is an annual weather event in which hundreds of fish rain from the sky onto the Honduran city of Yoro.
42. Jousting is the official sport of the state texas.
43. When your mother was born, she was already carrying the egg that would become you.
44. There is a garbage swirl in the Pacific Ocean the size of Texas.
45. The oldest person on Earth was born closer to the signing of the United States Constitution than today.
46. Crabs are monogamous life mates and travel in pairs, holding each other’s tails.
47. Multiple "Marlboro Men" have died from lung cancer.
48. If the human brain were a computer, it could perform 18 thousand-trillion operations per second.
49. There's a basketball court above the Supreme Court. It's known as the Highest Court in the Land.
50. The population of Ireland is still 2 million less than it was before the potato famine, 160 years ago.
51. Facebook engineers originally wanted to call the "Like" button the "Great" button.
52. If "The Simpsons" aged normally, Bart would now be older than Marge was in the first season.
53. Janis Joplin left $2,500 in her will for her friends to "have a ball after I’m gone."
54. Velociraptors were slightly bigger than the hummingbird
55. In a 2008 survey, 58% of British teenagers thought Sherlock Holmes was a real guy, while 20% thought Winston Churchill was not.
56. The total weight of all the leaves on Earth is greater than the total weight of all the humans on the planet.
57. Google's founders were willing to sell to Excite for under $1 million in 1999—but Excite turned them down.
58. Starfish can re-grow their arms. In fact, a single arm can regenerate a whole body.
59. The average adult human has one to two pounds of bacteria in his or her body.
60. More than 2,500 left-handed people are killed every year from using equipment meant for right-handed people.
61. Snakes shed 40 pounds of skin in their lifetime, completely replacing their outer skin every month.
62. A TI-83 calculator has six times more processing power than the computer that landed Apollo 11 on the moon.
63. The average four-year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.
64. Psychology is the brain trying to comprehend itself.
65. Fredric Baur invented the Pringles can. When he passed away in 2008, his ashes were buried in one.
66. Sharks kill 4 times as many people like vending machines per year.
Other recommended Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable
Disney true or false questions
funny true or false questions and answers
hard true or false questions
good true or false questions
true or false questions
true false questions
true or false quiz
true and false questions
funny true or false questions
true or false questions and answers
true or false trivia
true or false questions to ask friends
easy true or false questions
true or false questions with answers
true or false trivia questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge pdf
true or false questions with answers general knowledge
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
general knowledge true or false
true or false general knowledge questions
general knowledge true or false questions and answers
true or false questions general knowledge
true or false general knowledge quiz
true or false gk questions
random true or false questions
true or false quiz questions 2018
best true or false questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
true or false animal questions
funny true or false quiz questions and answers printable
true or false questions for adults
true or false questions for seniors printable
true false trivia
weird true or false questions
funny true false questions
true or false questions for seniors
true or false trivia questions and answers
funny true or false quiz questions and answers
true false trivia questions
funny true or false questions about yourself
interesting true or false questions
true or false history questions
truth or false questions
true and false questions and answers
true or false quiz questions 2019
crazy true or false questions
tricky true or false questions
printable bible true or false questions and answers
true or false questions for friends
true or false quiz questions 2017
true and false quiz
funny true or false questions with answers
true or false survival questions
funny true and false questions
true false questions with answers
good true or false questions to ask
true or false questions to ask someone
true false questions and answers
true or false food questions
true or false trivia with answers
true or false geography questions
true or false questions for teens
easter quiz true or false
true or false common sense questions
true or false australian trivia questions
true or false questions easy
fun true or false questions for couples
easy true or false questions for seniors
simple true or false questions
cool true or false questions
true or false quiz questions and answers
true false quiz questions
difficult true or false questions
great true or false questions
true and false trivia questions
baby trivia true or false
true or false music questions
random true false questions
true or false quiz battle
personal true or false questions
good true false questions
silly true or false questions
true false trivia questions and answers
good true and false questions
true or false questions list
true or false quiz and answers
list of true or false questions
true or false personality test
true or false world history questions
true or false questions about candy
true and false trivia
easy true false questions
lgbt true or false questions
100 true or false questions
best true false questions
disney true or false
true or false hockey trivia
true or false questions about the human body
geography quiz true or false answers
true or false harry potter questions
true or false quiz for friends
true or false trivia for seniors
viking true or false questions
true or false football questions
20 true or false questions
music true or false questions
true or false easy questions
true or false site quiz
interesting true false questions
disney true or false questions and answers
true or false hard questions
hard true false questions
true or false questions about food