General knowledge GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers online test printable quiz trivia is here for avid learners who are sincere to face quizzes, trivia, and online tests! Practice more and more with GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers in the English online test.
There are many GK Questions for Class 7th with answers on the internet, a smart person picks up the right module and searches for the right content in order to get some vital and new information, such as these GK Questions for Class 7th with answers printable.
These GK Questions for Class 7th with answers are appropriate for all who need to practice random GK facts. Students from 5,6,8,9,10 and all other GK lovers are also welcome to have a look at this online GK quiz.
Let’s solve these GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers instantly!
GK Questions for Class 7th with Answers
1. Dense, hard bone is called what?
2. How many elements are there in the Periodic table?
3. A pentagonal prism has how many faces?
4. Who is the “Father of Geometry”?
Greek Mathematician, Euclid
5. What is a flammable & explosive gas with its symbol H?
6. On 16 December 1971, East Pakistan was liberated from Pakistan becoming what newly independent state?
7. What is the first element in the Periodic table?
8. What is the Alpha 2 code for Kuwait?
9. What is the average gestation period for white-tailed Deer?
10. “Nibelungen” in Norse myhology means what?
Realm of the dead
11. What is the study of the nature of Buddha?
12. Which is a strong metal used in the construction of buildings, steel, & machines with its symbol Fe?
13. The deepest trench in the world, the Mariana Trench, is located in which ocean?
14. You could get constipated, and might gain weight, everything speeds up – because of what?
15. What is equal to mass times acceleration?
16. What is the first element in the Periodic table?
17. How many segments are there in a Horse’s spinal cord?
18. How many seconds are there in 1 hour?
19. World War I took place during which years?
20. Which type of living thing has the largest population in the ocean?
21. Which is the metal with the symbol Pb used in automobile batteries & in fishing & diving weights?
22. Undecennial is the what anniversary in Latin?
23. Any “hit” by a fish taking a lure or bait is called what?
24. What is a pet the Oriental Shorthair?
25. Which molecule protects the lives on earth by absorbing ultraviolet radiation?
26. When it spots an insect, it sticks out its tongue and catches its prey, then it rolls back its tongue back into its mouth- what?
27. For which animal is the Latin word lupine used?
28. Who was the only US president to be unanimously elected?
George Washington (1732-1799)
29. Name a word with all vowels in order?
30. Who is the protagonist in Homer’s epic poem Odyssey?
31. Which country was the FIFA World Cup Champion in 2010?
32. What is a heavy, poisonous liquid used in some thermometers with its symbol Hg?
33. What does do-yoobi mean in Japan?
34. What is Catalan?
Western Romance language native to Spain, Andorra, France, Italy
35. What is the lightest metal?
36. Who is the most famous being Y Ddraig Goch in Welsh mythology?
37. Who is the father of physics?
38. Which country has its Alpha 3 code KGZ?
39. An organism that consumes by breaking down dead organic matter and decaying it is called what?
40. The world’s most low-lying country is what?
41. What is capital?
An asset that provides ongoing commerce beyond a one-time exchange
42. What is the name of the 119 elements?
43. What Are The 9 Essential Nutrients In Milk?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
44. What is the only territory of the mainland Americas that still belongs to a European country?
45. If you get scurvy, what vitamin are you deficient in?
46. A diet consisting of a variety of different types of food and providing adequate amounts of the nutrients necessary for good health – is called what?
47. What sort of animal is the video game character Sonic?
48. What is Alpine A110-50?
49. What is the UN Code for Korea (North)?
50. What is the goddess of wisdom in Greek mythology?
51. How many calories should a 12-year-old boy eat?
At age 12, active boys need about 2400 calories a day to stay healthy.
52. Who receives all kinds of benefits from the host, such as food and shelter?
53. San José is the capital and largest city of which Central American country?
54. What is element 120?
Unbinilium, also known as eka-radium or simply element 120, with symbol Ubn and atomic number 120
55. What are the main source of energy for the body?
56. What is commerce?
buying and selling of goods and services within and between market economies
57. What type of sugar does the brain need for energy?
58. There was about a 15 year period in which the flag of which country was just a white flag?
59. What is a commodity?
an economic good
60. Which bird flew the longest distance?
61. In a percentage, how much of Russia does Siberia cover?
62. What is the national flower in Liberia?
63. Which frozen gas forms dry ice?
64. Where is the Headquarters of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)?
65. In “The Jungle Book”, what kind of animal is Baloo?
66. Which animals first swallow their food whole and fill their stomach, later they bring it back into their mouth and keep chewing it for hours?
67. What does the ‘DC’ stand for in Washington DC?
District of Columbia
68. What is the second most abundant chemical element after Hydrogen?
69. Vitamin B3 was discovered in which year?
70. Which continent has the most wind resources?
71. What is a pet the Crystal-eyed?
72. What is the capital of Argentina?
73. A long tunnel goes ______ these mountains.
74. What does a chronometer measure
75. Pho and banh mi are dishes from which country?
76. What does the Gruffalo say is his favorite food?
77. What is Rutabaga?
A Root vegetables
78. What is a Cocker Spaniel?
79. What is Masha Allah?
Whatever Allah wills. Muslims say Masha Allah when they hear something good
80. In Norse mythology, what price did Odin pay for drinking from the fountain of wisdom?
81. What is the internet country domain TLD for Italy?
82. What is Independence Day in Kenya?
83. They waited _____the guests arrived to cut the cake.
84. What is the part of the eye called that’s colored and surrounds the pupil?
85. How to write Alpha in Greek?
86. Helmcken Falls is located in which country?
British Columbia, Canada
87. What is the scientific name for Peacock?
88. In which country is the ancient city of Petra?
89. What is γ called in Greek?
90. The world’s largest plain is?
91. What does XXI Roman number mean?
92. What is the name of the lion in “The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe”?
93. What is the capital of Canada?
94. Name a country in Oceania that starts and ends with the same letter.
95. Which of Snow White’s seven dwarves didn’t have a beard?
96. She prefers walking ____ work.
97. How will you write 10-1 in Roman numbers?
98. Which ocean is there in Bermuda?
99. Name a country in Europe that starts and ends with the same letter.
100. Which is the main cause of tides?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners