Around the world quiz questions trivia, general knowledge answers free printable online quiz tests a good way to prove knowledge. In fact, around the world quiz questions, trivia answers in general knowledge quiz printable open up the boundary of knowledge. It is not that you have to know all the trivia question answers, but it is a good way to know the unknown, to learn the unlearn. General knowledge around the world quiz questions might be required for many purposes.
Nothing is tough when you can do it. In order to do anything, determination and hard work are needed. It is found the who learn on a regular basis find them around the world quiz questions general knowledge interesting and fun, the only way to grab something by heart is to dig deeper into it. Search for the necessary side notes while solving trivia general knowledge around the world quiz questions and answers. This style will make you smart and a quick learner. Those who can’t manage time to solve these around the world quiz questions GK can do it in their leisure time, alone, or with the help of others.
Life is full of challenges and competition, around the world quiz questions GK quiz online general knowledge help learners to equip themselves or themselves for the future. Keep learning by heart whatever you find around you, the best learn is from nature. It has a great benefit whereas general knowledge around the world quiz questions can be just an example.
Around the world quiz questions
1. Who crafted the famous painting- Portrait of the Haarlem Shell Collector Jan Govertsen van der Aer in 1603?
2. What is the deepest cave in the world?
3. Mentone the highest city in the United States is located in which state?
4. The highest point (Scafell Pike) of England is located in which county?
5. What has 12000 eyes?
6. What are the horse races Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes called altogether?
Triple Crown races
7. What is the capital of Hokkaido, the largest Japanese prefecture by area?
8. Pistol Packin’ Mama is a music track by whom?
9. Which race in May features the Belle of Louisville?
The Great Steamboat Race
10. What country produces the most tobacco in the world?
11. What is the main attraction of the DeSoto Caverns in Alabama?
12. Who casts Cassie Taylor in the 2018 action thriller film Black Water?
13. Famous painting The Old Cemetery Tower at Nuenen is made by whom in 1885?
Vincent van Gogh
14. Who is the author of the famous 1933 novel The Gun?
C. S. Forester
15. What is six inches in height and no bigger by the rules?
Table Tennis Net
16. What is mainland Australia’s tallest mountain, at 2,228 meters (7,310 ft) above sea level?
Mount Kosciuszko, previously spelled Mount Kosciusko
17. Holiday Inn film was released in which year?
18. In 2000 what company was named the Sunday Times millennium Small Publisher of the Year?
19. What links Tiankai pagoda, Yunju pagoda, and Tianning pagoda?
Liao pagodas in Beijing
20. Who once had a job as a coffin polisher?
21. Where is the oasis city of Turpan Pendi located?
22. What is the northernmost incorporated place in all U.S. territory?
Utqiaġvik, Alaska 71°17′44″N 156°45′59″W, population about 4,000
23. What is the highest peak of Africa?
24. Where is MacGillycuddy’s Reeks located?
25. Collective nouns – A Business of what?
Flies and Ferrets
26. Who is the first mountaineer completed his list of seven summits?
27. Kong Zi is better known as who?
28. What is the moral of Aesop’s Fable- The Ant and the Grasshopper?
It is best to prepare for the days of necessity
29. What is LIDAR?
Lidar is a method for determining ranges by targeting an object with a laser
30. The IHF governs what sport?
International Handball Federation
31. International vehicle registration code for Afghanistan is AFG, which was enacted from which year?
32. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Northern Mariana Islands?
33. Mare Nostrum was the Roman name for what?
Mediterranean Sea (Our Sea)
34. What is Maltipoo?
35. Where was Bacardi originally made?
36. Vienna Convention on Road Traffic entered into force on what date?
21 May 1977
37. The Romans called it Cambria – what do we call it?
38. Constitution Act, 1867 Canada was formerly known as what?
The British North America Act, 1867
39. Post-Impressionism (also spelled Postimpressionism) is an art movement in which country?
40. What was the subject of the first book printed in England?
41. What is the Diagonal scale?
Length measuring tool
42. What city used to be known as Bytown?
43. Ape and Essence is a famous novel written in 1948 by whom?
44. What is the UN Code for Zimbabwe?
45. What was Woody Allen’s first film as a writer/actor?
What’s New Pussycat
46. What does MCG mean?
Melbourne Cricket Ground
47. Babs Gorden is better known as what heroine?
48. Berry Brow Railway Station is located in which country?
49. What is WAAS?
Wide Area Augmentation System
50. 30% of people quit this job in the USA each year – what job?
School Bus Driver
51. What is Miter square?
Metalwork and woodwork measuring tool
52. What is Toyger?
53. What US state has no motto?
54. Atkamba Airport is located in which country?
Papua New Guinea
55. The French call it L’ Herbe Royal what do we call it?
56. What is Red Marlboro Discus?
57. Jim Thorpe won the Olympic pentathlon 1912 who was the fifth General?
George S Patton
58. Name a word with all vowels in order.
59. How many floors are there in Transamerica Pyramid, San Francisco, California?
60. 99% of India’s Truck Drivers can’t do what?
Read Road Signs
61. Which country has its Alpha 3 code WLF?
Wallis and Futuna Islands
62. Famous book Decline of the English Murder was written in 1946 by whom?
63. Collective nouns – An Army of what?
64. What is Madama Butterfly?
Opera by Giacomo Puccini
65. What is the main food of walruses?
66. Lycidas is a famous poem written in 1638 by whom?
67. 72% of what country is covered by forest?
68. Which airport has its ICAO code DIAP?
Port Bouet Airport (Felix Houphouet Boigny Int’l)
69. Cascais city is located in which country?
70. Who lives in Frostbite falls?
Minnesota Rocky and Bullwinkle
71. What is Meropis?
A gigantic island created purely as a parody of Plato’s Atlantis.
72. What is the Alpha 3 code for the Virgin Islands, US?
73. The Glis Glis was fattened and eaten by the Romans what is it?
74. Roaman Emperor Septimius Severus was given the title Adiabenicus in 195 for what contribution?
“victor of Adiabene”
75. International direct dialing codes what country has 353?
Republic of Ireland
76. Ceske Budejovice is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
77. The constellation Lacerta has what English name?
78. Who is the singer of the popular song We’ve Got Tonight?
79. Who was the 3rd Earl of Arundel during 1193-1221?
80. What creature’s sex act lasts exactly two seconds?
81. What is the closest stadium for FC Barcelona?
82. What US state is the magnolia state?
83. Which country has its Alpha 2 code VN?
84. Berkhamsted town is located in which country?
85. A Paralian always lives near what?
86. What is a Bloody Mary ?
a cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice,
87. What job does Charlie Brown’s father do?
88. Who plays Mandy Bale in the 2021 film Outside the Wire?
89. The Shard Tower is located in which city?
90. What is the traditional gift for a 13th wedding anniversary?
91. Who plays the snails in Turbo animation film?
92. An Ortaline is a cross between what two items?
Tangerine – Orange
93. Which airport has its IATA code ABR?
Aberdeen Regional Airport
94. What are rocky worlds revolving around the sun that are too small to be called planets?
95. Until 1862 there was a tax in England for those who used what?
96. What is Bleu de Chanel?
97. Brittany Spears – what is her favorite drink?
98. What is the Alpha 2 code for Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic)?
99. What is The Allure of Chanel?
The memoirs of the French fashion designer Coco Chanel
100. Daysypgal people suffer from what?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert