Good general knowledge quiz questions GK quiz answers in English free online trivia test printable is a way to equip yourself with versatile information in the shortest possible time. Facts and information in these good general knowledge quiz questions are quite fresh and informative. We assure that the reader will be able to learn many new things after solving these good general knowledge quiz questions.
There are many things to know in this world, lot of facts are interesting. These good general knowledge quiz questions prepared for young GK lovers as well as of all ages. Languages of this sort of good general knowledge quiz questions printable are lucid and easy to understand.
Let’s solve these good general knowledge quiz questions with or without your friends, family, teachers, students, or competitors. Refer them to this quiz, and also, preserve these good general knowledge quiz questions free quiz sets for the future.
Good general knowledge quiz questions
1. What is the administrative center of the Amathole District Municipality, itself in Buffalo City?
East London, South Africa
2. Indonesia (Central, East, North, South, and West Kalimantan) is located on which island?
3. What is Chanel’s Grand Extrait?
4. What is Citrus pyriformis?
5. Bescar Lane village is located in which country?
6. The highest point in Wales is what?
Snowdon (1085 meters: 3560 ft.)
7. What is the most populous country in South-East Asia?
8. Animated television series “The Idhun Chronicles” was debuted in which year?
9. In which year John Logie Baird demonstrates a semi-mechanical television system in England?
10. Who is the artist of the 2021 pop song Peaches?
11. Where is the banqueting hall The Golden Hall is located?
Stockholm City Hall
12. Popular song “Adeste Fideles” was recorded by whom?
13. Who was the 5th Earl of Devon during 1193-1217?
William de Redvers
14. Bexhill Railway Station is located in which country?
15. Reykjavik translates into what?
16. Who is Sebastian Barry (born 1955)?
17. What is the world’s most widely eaten fish?
18. Demogorgon in the Cave of Eternity is a famous 1590 artwork painted by whom?
19. Who is Sambhavanatha?
20. A poor showing at the box office for the film Heaven’s Gate in the 80s killed the career of which director?
21. St James’s Park is located in which city?
22. What does a hypodermic literally mean?
23. Royal Wedding movie was released in which year?
24. Peter Usborne founded Usborne Publishing in which year?
25. Who fired the first shots in the 1970 film MASH The Football game?
26. The Invisible Man is a popular 1897 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
27. Shakespeare wrote Cruel only to be kind in what play?
28. View of Auvers is a famous 1890 artwork painted by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
29. De Doctrina Christiana is a famous book published in 1825 by which English poet?
30. Who was the first woman to win 4 consecutive US tennis open?
Chris Evert Lloyd
31. Who is Mimoza Ahmeti (born 1963)?
32. Who casts Bart Mancuso in the 1990 action thriller film The Hunt for Red October?
33. What US state was the last to ratify the abolition of slavery in the 1990s?
34. Until 1930 the Nobel Banquet was held in Vinterträdgården at which hotel in Stockholm?
Grand Hôtel Royal
35. We have used a cassette but what does it literally mean?
36. Ends and Means is a popular 1937 book by whom?
37. In Bradshaws you would find information about what?
38. Fascism and Democracy is a book published in 2008 by which English author?
39. Who is the ‘Player who has scored the most official goals for a single club’?
Lionel Messi, Argentina
40. What artist, apart from Frank Sinatra, has won three Grammys for album of the year?
41. Which American received the Excellence in Cinematic Direction Achievement award in 2021?
42. The Romans called it Mancunium what is this English city?
43. Who is the singer of the 2021 pop music track Drivers License?
44. Who is the only director who has received multiple nominations in the same year, winning the award for the latter?
Steven Soderbergh, for Erin Brockovich and Traffic in 2000
45. Who said Tis better to have loved and lost etc?
Alfred Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam
46. Where was the birthplace of Robert Warpole, the first prime minister of the United Kingdom?
Houghton Hall, Norfolk
47. In mythology who married the beautiful maid Galatea?
King Pygmalion Aphrodite life
48. WHat is a Fez?
49. What is Tosca?
Opera by Giacomo Puccini
50. Who would use a caret?
The printer, it’s an insertion mark
51. Which Nigerian athlete has the 400 m race record of 44.23 A in the 1987 Games?
52. C17 H21 N04 is the chemical formula for what?
53. The Lover In Me – is a popular music track by whom?
54. Who is the director of the 2021 fantasy action film New Gods: Nezha Reborn?
55. What does a crapulent person suffer from?
56. Who was Benjamin L. Abruzzo?
an American balloonist and businessman
57. Oswestry founded in 1407 is Britain’s oldest what?
Public School Eton 1440 next
58. How many members are there in The Swedish Academy, elected for life, comprise the highest Swedish language authority?
59. Who was Richard Abruzzo?
a champion American balloonist
60. In 2016, what famous musician won the Nobel Prize for literature?
61. Two stadiums have hosted multiple FIFA WC finals: the Estadio Azteca in Mexico City, Mexico, and what?
the Maracanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
62. Where would you find a Bonnet, Course, Dabbler, and Driver?
The ship they are sails
63. The 2019 Cricket World Cup, hosted by England and Wales, was won by England, beat which country?
64. Born on December 5, 1782, who was the first president born an American citizen (and not a British subject)?
Martin Van Buren
65. In the famous song my true love sent me nine what?
66. Through the Decades was the first broadcast on what date?
67. Every day in the US people steal $20000 from where?
68. In which Hanna-Barbera TV series you find Secret Squirrel Morocco, Mole, and The Chief?
2 Stupid Dogs (1993–1995)
69. What is a Papakha?
70. Saint Lidwina is the Patron Saint of who?
71. Dog Island is located in which Caribbean country?
72. What family was the last ruling house of Italy?
73. What is Anou Boussouil?
Cave in Algeria
74. Cape Morris Jesup is a headland in Peary Land in which country?
75. Cum Granlo Salis is Latin for what phrase?
With a grain of salt
76. What is Cat Planet Cuties?
a Japanese light novel
77. What does an icthyophage do?
78. What is the first ascent year of the highest Kibo (Uhuru Pk) mountain in Kilimanjaro?
79. In which fiction you find Blair, catgirl?
80. An album is certified diamond after it has sold how many copies?
81. What is a political buzzword?
a short excerpt from a speech or a brief public quote,
82. Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Eli, and Isaiah were all what in The Bible?
83. The Times is a British daily national newspaper based in London began in which year?
84. Who is the author of The Woman in the Window had the pen name, A. J. Finn?
85. What would you do with a heckelphone?
Play it – a type of woodwind
86. What was NACA?
87. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of what?
88. Hipódromo Argentino de Palermo racecourse is located in which city in Argentina?
89. What is PGM-19 Jupiter?
US rocket (1954 – 1961)
90. In the Solar system there are 2 Mount Olympus’s Greece and where?
91. Who is the director of the short film Behind the Screen (1916)?
92. Richard Arkwright invented the Spinning Jenny what job had he?
93. Who was Madeleine de Scudéry (1607–1701)?
94. Who is Peter Ackroyd (born 1949)?
Historical novelist, England
95. A place name including worth e.g. Tamworth what’s worth mean?
96. Who was Edwin Abbott Abbott (1838–1926)?
97. In The Dukes of Hazzard who was the sheriff?
James Best: Sheriff Rosco Coltrane
98. In many non-English speaking countries the term “racecourses” or “racetracks” is used what?
99. In 1903 whose first play was performed, A Man of Honour at the Imperial Theatre, London?
W. Somerset Maugham
100. What was the number 1 US ringtone in 2005?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise