A series of fresh informative quick quiz questions and answers to general knowledge-free online GK in English printable trivia is here. Learning general knowledge quick quiz questions and answers has a quick success trick, one needs to practice regularly, by keeping useful and vital points in the note. Quick quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable are picked up from many important and reliable sources so that readers can use this trivia as a fact sheet too.
Quick quiz questions and answers general knowledge free online trivia will give the reader entertainment, fun as well as full of learning all the time. We assure that a sincere reader will not give this up till the end in order to grasp all information from these quick quiz questions and answers general knowledge in English for the days to come.
Let’s solve these general knowledge quick quiz questions and answers in English NOW!
Quick quiz questions and answers
1. Aero Boero, an Aerospace company in Argentina has its Headquarters in which city?
2. What does VU mean according to the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species?
VU – Vulnerable
3. Which early modern empire in South Asia stretched from to the highlands of present-day Assam and Bangladesh in the east?
The Mughal, Mogul, or Moghul Empire
4. Which drink was invented in the late 19th century by John Stith Pemberton?
Coca-cola, or Coke
5. What is the northernmost city of more than 100,000 residents?
Anchorage, Alaska 61°13′4.17″N 149°53′33.17″W
6. What is 511 Davida?
7. What is the highest town in Peru?
8. Rice are monocot plants- means what?
Grass-like flowering plants
9. Who is Felix Adler?
10. Which country owns the Abuhadba Circo Internacional circus?
11. Who was Urwah ibn Zubayr (d. 712)?
Muslim historian of the formative period, First era: 700-750
12. What is The Basílica de la Sagrada Família?
also known as the Sagrada Família, is a large unfinished Roman Catholic minor basilica in the Eixample district of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
13. The Regent’s Park is located in which city?
14. What is Akki rotti?
Rice dish in India
15. Edinburgh Castle stands on Arthur’s Seat what was Arthur’s seat?
16. Where does the rock band AC/DC originally come from?
17. Who is Andreas Mihavecz?
an Austrian from Bregenz who holds the record of surviving the longest without any food or liquids.
18. Papua New Guinea is a part of which island?
19. What does Svenska Akademien mean in English?
20. What artist was called the biggest threat to American children since Polio’ by President George W. Bush?
21. In which year, The Basílica de la Sagrada Família, Spain to be completed?
22. London Central Mosque was founded in which year?
23. After the dinner, a dance is held in the Golden Hall in which event?
24. Where is Villa Müller located?
25. Borneo island belongs to territories of which countries?
Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei
26. What is the capital of the region of Oromia, itself an independently governed chartered city that is not part of Oromia?
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
27. The War of the Worlds is a popular 1898 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
28. In which year Charles Francis Jenkins’ first public demonstration of television principles took place?
29. What is Akara?
fried dough food in Africa
30. The highest point in Scotland is what?
Ben Nevis, standing at 1345 meters (4413 ft.)
31. What famous band was involved in an incident known as the Redlands drug bust?
The Rolling Stones
32. What links “Age of Hinobi”, “Tutorial Mode”, “Going, Going, Gauntlet!”, and “Smashozaurs”?
Episode titles of Glitch Techs series
33. Where is Looshaus located?
Historical place museum in Vienna, Austria
34. Who was the 2nd Earl of Essex during 1213-1216?
Geoffrey FitzGeoffrey de Mandeville
35. What is a collection of penguins known as?
36. What is the highest mountain peak of Africa?
Kibo (Uhuru Pk)
37. Who was Aa (Middle Kingdom) by profession?
Early Egyptian architect
38. What is ATOW1996?
one of the northernmost documented points of land on Earth.
39. Which architect of the Steiner House was an earlier dropout from the Dresden University of Technology?
40. What song did Lady Gaga derive her name from?
Radio Ga Ga
41. Archipelago between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean in Maritime Southeast Asia – which country?
42. What is Ponchik?
Doughnut in Argentina
43. What is the genre of H. G. Wells’ 1896 novel The Island of Doctor Moreau?
44. How many colors are there on Greenland’s flag?
Red and white
What is Joy by Jean Patou?
45. What word from the Persian means perfumed?
46. What is Citrus natsudaidai?
Japanese summer orange
47. Sweetened pastries are often described as what?
48. Berwick town is located in which country?
49. Bescot Stadium is located in which country?
50. Why do food processing companies apply carbon monoxide to food?
To improve redness
51. What is a Fedora?
52. WHat is Aïn Taïba?
Cave in Algeria
53. What are Biscuits and gravy?
Breakfast dish in the US
54. The northernmost point on Earth is what?
the Geographic North Pole, in the Arctic Ocean
55. Collective nouns – A Chatter of what?
56. Betws-Y-Coed Railway Station is located in which country?
57. Who is the artist of the 2021 rap song Up?
58. What is Pâtisserie?
Type of Pastry bakery in Italy, France, and Belgium
59. Who is the singer of the 2021 pop music track Kiss Me More?
60. In the case of a medical emergency, coconut water can be used as what?
61. Grey Eminence is a popular 1941 book by whom?
62. Justice – music album is released in 2021 by which singer?
63. Who was Maria Anna Fisher?
19th-century biscuit entrepreneur
64. “Some Thoughts on the Common Toad” is an essay published in 1946 by which English author?
65. What are Demy, Medium, Royal, Double Crown?
66. What does Cay mean?
a low bank or reef of coral, rock, or sand, especially one on the islands in Spanish America.
67. In 1949 what was introduced to cars for the first time?
The Ignition key
68. Who was the second and latter wife of writer George Orwell?
69. While living as an ordinary deliveryman and motor racing fan, Nezha encounters old nemeses in which 2021 movie?
New Gods: Nezha Reborn
70. What is the hottest pepper in the world?
The Carolina Reaper
71. What is a Kalpak?
72. Who won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performances in Come and Get It, Kentucky, and The Westerner?
73. Usborne Publishing, often called Usborne Books, is a British publisher of books of which genre?
74. What is The Barber of Seville?
Opera by Gioachino Rossini
75. Who had the part of Dirty Harry – hurt hand – dropped out?
76. The Mod Squad was the first broadcast on what date?
June 23, 2015
77. In Goldfinger’s name the actress painted gold?
78. Paradise Lost and Paradise Regained is a famous book written in 1671 by which English poet?
79. Wind Beneath My Wings is a popular music track by whom?
80. What is the scale used to measure the spiciness of pepper called?
81. Which Caribbean Island has its capital The Valley?
82. What is Britain’s largest carnivorous animal?
83. Still Life with Bible is a famous 18845 artwork painted by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
84. Alice the Goon is featured in which animation comedy series?
85. What name from the French to quibble means a no-trump hand?
86. Easter Parade movie was released in which year?
87. Where do you find the Prickly Pear plant?
88. What is the lowest title handed down from father to son?
89. In which Hanna-Barbera TV series you find Big Dog, Little Dog, Mr. Hollywood, and The Kitten?
2 Stupid Dogs (1993–1995)
90. What does Vodka mean in English?
91. Scrub Island is located in which Caribbean country?
92. What links Ocean’s 11, Royal Wedding, and Little Women?
Cast by Peter Lawford
93. Who should have played Indiana Jones and dropped out?
94. Who was a member of the “Rat Pack” and the brother-in-law of President John F. Kennedy?
Peter Lawford, American actor
95. The film The Madness of King George III Dropped III – why?
So Americans don’t think it’s a sequel
96. Who casts Marko Aleksandrovich Ramius in the 1990 action thriller film The Hunt for Red October?
97. Who was Douglas Elton Ullman better known as Douglas?
98. Judith with the Head of Holofernes is a famous 1580 artwork painted by whom?
99. What is 2 Pallas?
100. Where is a red food coloring called carmine extracted from?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise