Toddler trivia questions and answers keep your kid busy with productive questions they should be in touch with and know well. You will find 125 awesome questions in this toddler trivia that will be a great foundation for their future days.
This awesome toddler trivia will increase knowledge and learning in the easiest possible way. In future kids will love to solve any jeopardy questions and answers. Toddler trivia makes them happy and jolly.
Groom up your kids with this toddler trivia and make them habituated similar toddler trivia on the internet.
Let’s solve the toddler trivia here!
1. Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
2. How many vowels are thee in english Alphabets
3. What are the vowels in the English language?
4. How many colors are there in the rainbow?
5. Who Had a Farm?
6. What are the names of rainbow colors in order?
7. What Colour is best for remembering?
8. How many planets in the universe?
9. What is the name of the planets in order?
10. I’m a little teapot, short and stout
11. What is the only classified dwarf planet of our universe?
12. What do you do when you feel tired?
13. What do you do when you are sleepy?
14. How do you clean your teeth?
15. What says moo-moo
16. What is the third month of the year?
17. How many months are there in a year?
18. How many days are there in a week?
19. What is the last month of the year?
20. ___________ is falling down, My fair lady.
21. What are the days of a week?
22. How many days are there in a month?
23. How many days are there in a year?
24. How many hours make a day?
25. What say cluck-cluck
26. How many seconds make a minute?
27. How many minutes make an hour?
28. What is your smelling organ?
29. What organ helps you to talk and sing?
30. Mary had a little
31. What body parts help you to walk?
32. What body parts help you to catch?
33. What organ of the body helps you to test the taste?
34. What white liquid do you take as your balanced food?
35. Who says oink-oink
36. Can a bird fly?
37. Can a mountain move?
38. What do you do when feel thirsty?
39. What is a leap year?
40. ___________ sat on a wall
41. What comes after 4?
42. What is 1 + 2 + 3 + 4?
43. What comes before 8?
44. What Lays eggs?
45. What shape has 3 sides?
46. How many toes do you have?
47. What pumps your blood?
48. What body organ helps you to think
49. What item tells the time?
50. Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,
51. What can you cut paper with?
52. What can your mom cut vegetables with?
53. Whom do you contact when you are sick?
54. Where do you go for play and run?
55. Where od you go when you are sick?
56. Whom do you call when you have seen your neighbor's home is on fire?
57. Ice is
58. Fire is
59. Where do you go for education and learning?
60. Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
61. What will be the result of 1-1?
62. Pop and chips are healthy or not?
63. You should and shouldd not wash your hands before eating?
64. Soaps help us to
65. What is the shape of a pencil?
66. What is the shape of the egg?
67. What is the color of a yolk?
68. Apples and oranges are
69. Cabbage and Brocoli are
70. One, two, three, four, five
71. What shape has 4 sides?
72. Shape of the door is
73. What makes you happy?
74. What makes you laugh?
75. What do you want to be when you grow up?
76. Where do you live?
77. What day comes after Sunday
78. What day comes before Wednesday?
79. What do you love to play with?
80. Hickory Dickory dock
81. What month comes after July
82. What month comes before November?
83. What is love?
84. What color starts with 'R'
85. What color starts with 'Y'
86. What color starts with 'B'
87. What shape is the letter 'O'?
88. What is the 9th letter of the alphabet?
89. What is the 17th letter of the alphabet?
90. Ring-a-ring o’roses A pocketful of posies Atishoo, atishoo
91. What is the 24th letter of the alphabet?
92. What is the last letter of the alphabets?
93. What is the last month of the year?
94. What time comes after the evening?
95. How to say your father to greet in the morning?
96. How to say your mother to greet at night before going to sleep?
97. How many vowels are there in Alphabets?
98. How many consonants are there in the Alphabets?
99. How many days January have?
100. _____________ went up the hill To fetch a pail of water.
101. What day of the week starts with M?
102. What day of the week starts with W?
103. Sun appears in the sky when it is day or night?
104. What day of the week starts with F?
105. Moon appears in the sky when it is day or night?
106. What liquid you must drink everyday?
107. What do you inhale?
108. What do you exhale?
109. What do you eat when you are hungry?
110. Sing a song of sixpence a pocket full of rye,
111. Which month of the year starts with J?
112. Which month of the year starts with N?
113. How many fingers do you have in your left hand?
114. How many fingers do you have in your right leg?
115. How many fingers do you have in your hands and legs altogether?
116. What organs help you to hear
117. This little piggy went to market (touch baby’s biggest toe) This little piggy stayed at home (touch the next toe) This little piggy had roast beef (and the next)
118. Where all the foods you eat go into the body?
119. Where do you see the date?
120. What play thing do you have with a round shape?
121. Little Miss Muffet Sat on a tuffet,
122. What is the first number you count?
123. how much time you should sleep every day?
124. Early to bed and early to rise
125. Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh! what fun it is to ride
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race