The general knowledge daily quiz questions printable is here. If you learn today, you must get its benefit tomorrow. General knowledge printable daily quiz questions and answers in English free online GK trivia is for every learner. Learning gives confidence. There is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are general knowledge printable daily quiz questions and answers online trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
General Knowledge daily quiz questions are good entertainment with light stress, or not at all. The sources of the daily quiz questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of daily quiz questions printable quizzes by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge daily quiz questions with printable answers in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate this general knowledge daily quiz questions printable in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
Daily Quiz Questions
1. Mentone, the highest city in the USA located atop which mountain?
2. What is the forest area (%) of Hokkaido, the largest Japanese prefecture by area?
3. What is the main attraction of the Crystal Cavern in Alabama?
4. What is the northernmost city of more than 20,000 residents, and northernmost incorporated city with public road access?
Fairbanks, Alaska 64°50′22.94″N 147°43′14.63″W
5. What is an informal name for the winning of four major Thoroughbred horse races in one season in the United States?
The Grand Slam of Thoroughbred racing
6. Which single annual event in Kentucky first ran from 1935 to 1937?
The Kentucky Derby Festival
7. How long is a Filipino wedding?
8. Asteroids are leftovers of the early Solar System. T/F?
9.What is the highest mountain in Leinster, and the highest outside of Munster?
10. Where is Turbo the Snail from in the Turbo film?
San Fernando Valley
11. Who is the director of the 2021 film Outside the Wire?
12. What is America’s iconic soft drink?
13. Which Brazilian large financial conglomerate headquartered in São Paulo with $66,876 M revenue in 2015?
Banco Itaú Unibanco
14. What is the length of Veryovkina Cave, the deepest cave in the world?
13.5 km (8.4 mi)
15. Where is the Headquarters of the Commercial vehicles & trucks company Vassalli Fabril?
16. Aguascalientes state is located in which country?
17. What does EW mean according to the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species?
EW – Extinct in the Wild
18. Which early modern empire in South Asia stretched from the outer fringes of the Indus basin in the west?
The Mughal, Mogul, or Moghul Empire
19. Durrës Beach is located in which country?
20. What NFL team has a plant for its logo?
The New Orleans Saints
21. What is the depth of the lowest point in Central Asia?
154 meters (505 ft) below sea level
22. Who was the first monarch of the Kingdom of Sweden?
Eric the Victorious
23. What is The Crown Sydney?
24. América Móvil is a company in which country?
25. The Art of Seeing is a 1942 book written by whom?
26. Algeria has been a member of the World Tourism Organization since which year?
27. What is the highest point of Northumberland?
28. When I Consider How My Light is Spent is a famous 1673 poem written by whom?
29. Strut is a popular music track by whom?
30. The unicorn is the national animal of which country?
31. Who plays Marina Barnett in the 2021 Sci-fi drama film Stowaway?
32. What was the last sequel to win the best picture award?
Silence of the Lambs to Manhunter
33. What is Carmen?
Opera by Georges Bizet
34. Ta‘ū island is located in which US state?
35. And what’s the top annoyance among wives?
36. Colorado River is located around which border?
37. What is the national liquor in Ethiopia?
38. Who composed the classical piece Peter and the Wolf?
39. What is Tinamus major?
Great tinamou, bird of North America
40. What was the first soft drink in space?
41. What is the highest city in the world?
La Rinconada, Peru; Elevation – 5,100 metres (16,700 ft)
42. In what sport do women compete for the Uber cup?
43. As I Please is a 1943-1947 book written by whom?
44. What is the highest city in China?
Tuiwa, Tibet Autonomous Region
45. Who had a hit with First Cut is the Deepest in 1977?
46. What is Chanh muối?
47. OB is the international aircraft registration letters what country?
48. Tulum Archaeological Zone is located in which country?
49. Ketchaoua Mosque is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
50. What do the hundred folds in a chef’s hat represent?
100 ways to cook an egg
51. What links Exterior and interior, Cold and hot, Empty and full, and Yin and yang?
Eight Principles of Acupuncture
52. Name the first animated film to be nominated for best picture Oscar?
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
53. Bellville town is located in which Municipality in South Africa?
54. What is the lowest point of Alabama?
Gulf of Mexico
55. LOT is the national airline of what country?
56. What is Tetrao urogallus?
Western capercaillie, bird of Europe
57. Vor was the Norse Goddess of what?
58. Seven Stories Press, an independent American publishing company was founded by whom in 1995?
Jesús Franco, Daniel Simon
59. What is a branch of alternative medicine that uses honey bee products?
60. What is the name for a small current of air with a vertical motion?
61. Wheatfield under Thunderclouds is a famous 1890 artwork by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
62. What is Lingzhi?
63. De Capo means what in music?
Repeat from start
64. What is Izze?
65. Lucille Langhanke born 1906 won an Oscar as who in 1941?
66. How many verses are there in the holy Quran?
67. Vivaldi composed The Four Seasons – what’s his first name?
68. Brown on Resolution is a famous 1929 book written by whom?
C. S. Forester
69. De Kalb is located in which US state?
70. What is the largest French-speaking city outside of France?
71. Who casts Melissa Ballard in the 2018 action thriller film Black Water?
Courtney B Turk
72. Who is the manufacturer of 100 Grand Bar?
73. What is the smallest book in the Library of Congress?
Old King Cole — thumbnail size
74. Which country has its national liquor Mahia, made from either figs or dates and Aniseed?
75. In 1929 the first what happened on an aircraft?
76. Fener Cape is located in which Turkish peninsula?
77. In ancient India how were dead parents traditionally disposed of?
Eaten by offspring as a sign of respect
78. What is MAB?
Man and the Biosphere Programme
79. What is the highest point of Alaska?
80. What is the name of the captain on Cap’n Crunch cereal?
Horatio Magellan Crunch
81. Karakoram mountains are located in which countries?
Pakistan, China, India
82. King Thibaw – imprisoned by the British – last king of where?
83. How many provinces are there in South Africa?
84. Which country has its highest point Mount Bazardüzü?
85. What did the first vending machine dispense?
86. Phaethon from the Four Disgracers is a series of artwork made by whom?
87. What was the Motor vehicle production in 2012?
88. There’s a team in the NFL that has neither hosted nor played in the Superbowl – what team is it?
89. What is Xanthosoma sagittifolium?
Arrowhead elephant ear (Vegetables)
90. How many items are in a baker’s dozen?
91. What is the name of Chapter (Surah) Two in the Holy Quran?
92. In AFTs top 100 movies only 2 sequels – Godfather and what?
French Connection II
93. What is 3 Juno?
94. The garter toss is associated with which event?
95. Budh is a legend and deity in which religion?
96. Before changing in 1894, what kind of ball was used to play basketball?
A soccer ball
97. The Maurya Empire was founded by whom?
98. Which one of the largest parades in the United States held takes place during The Kentucky Derby Festival?
The Pegasus Parade
99. Which cave is discovered in 1791 near Brownsville, Kentucky, United States?
100. What countries made up the original Axis powers in World War II?
Germany, Italy, and Japan
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert