General knowledge questions for adults with answers in the English GK free trivia online quiz printable are full of wit, intelligence, and common sense in order to develop a sharp IQ in the learner’s brain. Gradual and regular learning and practice over these general knowledge questions for adults with answers will turn the reader more confident, apt and knowledgeable in the long run.
General knowledge questions for adults with answers quiz is set aptly considering taste, appetite, and level of a learner. Readers will find a lot of variation and useful information while solving these general knowledge questions for adults with answers in English.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions for adults with answers English GK trivia quiz printable free quiz set right now!
General knowledge questions for adults with answers
1. The Hobo–Dyer projection is a cylindrical equal-area projection commissioned in 2002 by whom?
Bob Abramms and Howard Bronstein
2. What is the area of Gaul, a region of Western Europe first described by the Romans?
3. Name an African country without a river.
4. What is formation brine?
Brine is a high-concentration solution of salt (NaCl) in water (H2O)
5. What was William the Conqueror, the first Norman monarch of England sometimes called?
William the Bastard
6. The world feline relates to what type of animal?
7. Where is the Valdai plateau?
8. Which musical instrument is nicknamed “axe”?
9. German 32-card variant Tod and Leben variations are found in which game?
Card Game named “War”
10. How many people speak the Burmese language?
11. Who is a mysterious race of beings who plagued the Island of Britain in Welsh mythology?
12. What is the other name of the Bay of Kotor, is the winding bay of the Adriatic Sea in southwestern Montenegro?
13. Who is the only US president to have been a Rhodes Scholar?
14. What is the largest country in the world?
15. What is the national emblem in Armenia?
Mount Ararat; eagle; lion
16. In which year formation of Cyclone Gonu in the Arabian Sea took place?
17. The largest cell in the human body is what?
18. Un. dei C. Terre dei Castelli city is located in which country?
19. How did American theoretical physicist Robert Oppenheimer die?
20. What does juuni-gatsu mean in Japan?
21. Where would you find the River Thames?
22. Decin Castle is located in which country?
23. Which metal with the symbol Cu is used for electric wires, pots, pans, & pennies?
24. What does “Steel” mean when you talk about an anniversary?
25. What is Green Shiso?
A rare vegetable
26. What is a mythical island to the west of Ireland in mythology?
Brasil or Hy-Brasil
27. Which is the longest organ in the human digestive tract??
28. Which country has its UN code 428?
29. What is falafel?
30. Ventisquero Colgante, Cascada de is located in which region in Chile?
31. Which country is also known as the Netherlands?
32. What is the strong cold mountain wind from Gunma Prefecture in Japan?
33. Which pencils have a casing made from old newspaper and each one is made from one sheet?
34. Leonidas was the King of what?
35. Name a word with all vowels in order.
36. How was the name of the month of July derived?
July: named after Julius Caesar in 44 B.C.
37. Which is the longest river in Europe?
38. Who was the captain of the 2010 FIFA WC Champion team of Spain?
39. SsangYong car brand is originated in which country?
40. In which country would you find the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
41. What is the UN Code for Lebanon?
42. Spending money on what has a greater value for you in Psychology?
43. Caesar was the Roman title to dignify what?
44. Balut – is a delicacy from which country?
45. What is the name of the stadium where the final match of the 2022 FIFA WC to be held?
Lusail Iconic Stadium, Lusail (Doha), Qatar
46. What is the pH for Urine?
47. Which type of aircraft does US military aircraft code “f” refer to?
48. What is the study of schematic layouts, for example of corporate org charts?
49. Who was the Roman Emperor during 98–117?
50. In 1862, the city of Bucharest became the capital of which country?
51. What are norms or social norms?
behaviors that are deemed appropriate and typical by society
52. Where would you find the Eiffel Tower?
53. Bagshot is a village in which country?
54. How many people died in the Mongol Conquests?
55. Which country has its Alpha 3 code KAZ?
56. Baldock Railway Station is located in which country?
57. The world’s largest coffee producer is in which country?
58. Which Roman emperor was accoladed the Germanicus (“victorious in Germania”) in the year 97?
59. Copsi was what in 1067?
Earl of Northumbria
60. A German speaks which language?
61. Anatole France received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
62. People’s Daily is a Chinese newspaper published in which language?
63. What is the national flower in Latvia?
Oxeye Daisy, or Pipene (Leucanthemum Vulgare)
64. What is the slowest animal in the world?
65. What is the month of April called in the German language?
66. What is the Alpha 3 code for Japan?
67. In Norse mythology, Heimdallr was hailed as which god?
Guardian of Gods
68. What is a pet the Tonkinese is?
69. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – chercher la petite bête?
to split hairs
Literal Translation: to look for the bug
70. What is the “Safety pin” style wire lures with one or more spinner blades on the end of one wire, and a weighted body, skirt, and hook on the other?
71. What does sandboxing mean?
The restriction of a piece of software or code to a specific environment in a computer system in which it can be run securely
72. What is a group of lions called?
73. Where do you find Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)?
Meat, whole grains, in many foods
74. What is a species the Yellow box is?
75. Who wrote the famous fiction Howards End?
E. M. Forster
76. What is Pyridoxine?
77. Where is the Statue of Liberty?
New York Harbor
78. Francis William Aston received the Nobel Prize in 1922 in which category?
79. Which country has its Alpha 2 code JO?
80. What is the function of the keyboard shortcut ALT + PAGE UP?
[Move up one screen]
81. What are baby goats called?
82. There was an old man ____ the temple.
83. How many of Henry VIII’s wives were called Catherine?
84. In which year, the famous novel The Quiet American, was written?
85. What is Independence Day in India?
86. Arielle Kebbel was a cheerleader in which team?
Winter Park High School
87. In the History of Philosophy who said: “man is the measure of all things”?
88. What is DKNY Golden Delicious?
89. Fritz Pregl received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in which year?
90. What is the internet domain TLD for Indonesia?
91. What is khutba?
A speech or sermon; sometimes used to refer to the sermon given during the Friday noon congregational prayer.
92. What is the Alpha 2 code for Jersey?
93. What type of animal is a poodle?
94. Name a country that begins and ends with the same letter.
95. What element is denoted by the chemical symbol Sn in the periodic table?
96. In which year the government of Vanuatu founded a single order of merit?
97. In the troposphere, how much does the temperature drop for every 100m rise in elevation?
98. What is the IATA code for Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport?
99. Northern Peninsula Airport (ABM) is located in which country?
Somerset, Queensland, Australia
100. Karl Manne Georg Siegbahn received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1924 for hat contribution?
“for his discoveries and research in the field of X-ray spectroscopy”
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random