There are many obscure general knowledge quiz questions answers in English trivia printable free online GK quiz test for GK lovers. New things are taking place every day, the urge of learning more is growing up every moment in order to keep pace with the world. The need of learning old things is also evergreen. However, the good thing is that there are some obscure general knowledge questions printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense as well as knowledge base.
You need your interest to carry on. The sources of the obscure general knowledge questions in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can rely on the facts and contemplate over and again with the obscure general knowledge questions by heart.
Let’s solve these obscure general knowledge questions in order to improve your GK learning. Disseminate these obscure general knowledge questions among others, where you can really drive away others.
Obscure General Knowledge Questions
1. What is the main attraction of the Cathedral Caverns in Alabama?
2. What is the elevation of Mentone, the highest city in the United States?
1708 feet/ 521 m
3. What is the highest mountain in Munster, and highest overall in Ireland?
4. What is the estimated area of Hokkaido, the largest Japanese prefecture?
5. What is Whirlaway?
a champion American Thoroughbred racehorse
6. Veryovkina Cave, the deepest cave in the world is located in which country?
Abkhazia / Georgia
7. In which month The Kentucky Derby Festival takes place?
8. Bridesmaids are associated with which event?
9. Most asteroids are in a what?
10. What drink was adopted in the USA as an alternative to British tea in the period leading up to the American Revolution?
11. Pemex is a company in which country?
12. How much does a Penny cost to make?
13. Who plays Zoe Levenson in 2021 Sci-fi drama film Stowaway?
14. Munster province is located in which county in Ireland?
15. Nineteen Eighty-Four: The Graphic Novel is a 1949 book written by whom?
16. What is Hanyu Pinyin, or pinyin?
an official romanization system for Standard Mandarin Chinese
17. The lowest point in Central Asia is what?
Ayding Lake within the Turpan Depression
18. The Cheviot is located in which country in England?
19. Djamaa el Djazaïr is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
20. The baseball term ‘home run’ was borrowed from what sport?
21. What are Yin and yang?
Principles of Acupuncture
22. The Holy Family is a famous 1617 artwork by whom?
23. Heaven and Hell is a 1956 essay written by whom?
24. Telefone is a popular music track by whom?
25. What is the name of the cave with the world’s longest cave system?
26. Il Penseroso is a famous 1632 poem written by whom?
27. Where is the Headquarters of the Seven Stories Press, an independent American publishing company?
28. What is the major airport to reach Tulum Archaeological Zone?
Cancún International Airport
29. Which cave is discovered in 1987 near Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico?
Sistema Sac Actun / Sistema Dos Ojos
30. A Cow Moos – A Cock Crows – What does an Ape do?
31. What is the national liquor in Cabo Verde?
32. Rio Bravo is a famous movie released in which year?
33. What is Turandot?
Opera by Franco Alfano and Giacomo Puccini
34. What is the literal meaning of Yang in Chinese?
Dual, opposite, contrary forces
35. Regnat Populus – The people rule – motto of what US state?
36. Rick Nelson, an American rock ‘n’ roll star, pop pioneer, musician, singer-songwriter and actor dropped what letter from his name on his 21st birthday?
Y (Ricky Nelson)
37. The Young Hornblower Omnibus is a famous book written by whom?
C. S. Forester
38. Teaneck is located in which US state?
39. What is Calvatia craniiformis?
brain puffball or the skull-shaped puffball Fungus
40. The Diet is the legislative body of which country?
41. What is Western Cape in South Africa?
42. What is the name of Shakespeare’s first play?
43. Who is the director of the 1990 action thriller film The Hunt for Red October?
44. By size, largets 8 mountain ranges are located in which continent?
45. What year did baseball players go on strike?
46. Which country has its highest point Noshaq?
47. Bridge in the Rain, after Hiroshige is a famous 1887 artwork by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
48. Who casts Marco in the 2018 action thriller film Black Water?
49. What is the second-largest desert in the world?
50. Grozny is the capital of which country?
51. What mountain extends to Pakistan, Nepal, India, China, and Bhutan?
52. Disney’s Sleeping Beauty what is the name of the Queen witch?
53. What is the name of the Chapter (Surah) One in the Holy Quran?
54. What is Garden Cress?
55. The name Jesse means what in Hebrew?
56. What is Nothocercus bonapartei?
Highland tinamou, bird of North America
57. What are The Chiuhauhan Nubian and Alaskan?
58. Which country has its national liquor Boukha (date or fig brandy)?
59. What is 100 Grand Bar?
60. What is the second-largest country in South America?
61. What is Fener?
Cape in Turkey
62. Humans lose 27 what a day?
Moulted Pubic Hairs
63. Maclear’s Beacon is a point of interest in which city?
64. What is the highest point of Alabama?
65. How many minutes of action does the average baseball game have?
66. The Maurya Empire was a geographically extensive which age historical power in South Asia?
67. In which Irish county is Bantry Bay?
68. Atlantis town is located in which Municipality in South Africa?
69. Lunar dynasty is mentioned in which country?
70. According to strain theory crime is mainly committed by who?
The lower classes
71. What does EX mean according to the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species?
EX – Extinct
72. How did Stonewall Jackson die?
Shot by own troops — by mistake
73. Lata Mountain is located in which US state?
74. What is Amaranthus cruentus?
75. Bowling for lizards was whose favourite TV program?
76. What was the Cement production in 2011?
77. Phalacrophobia is the fear of what?
78. What is the lowest point of Alaska?
Gulf of Alaska, Bering Sea, and the Arctic Ocean
79. What is Tetrastes bonasia?
Hazel grouse, bird of Europe
80. Who would use a barny to reduce noise Film?
Cameraman cosy over cam
81. In which country, the highest city in the world La Rinconada located?
82. The Endangered Species Act of which year is the primary law in the United States for protecting imperiled species?
83. What was an early modern empire in South Asia?
The Mughal, Mogul, or Moghul Empire
84. Borsh beach is located in which country?
85. How large is the circumference of a baseball
It ranges from 9 to 9 ¼ inches
86. What is the largest country in Africa?
87. How many chapters are there in the holy Quran?
88. Kingdom of Sweden was founded in which year?
89. Who was the first NBA player to score 2,000 points in a single season?
90. The Star casino is located in which city?
91. What is the capital of the Mexican state of Aguascalientes?
93. Aero Boero is an Aerospace company in which country?
94. Banco do Brasil is a what type of company?
95. What is Ade that people drink?
96. Chasangcun is located in which region?
Tibet Autonomous Region, China
97. Who plays Captain Leo in the 2021 film Outside the Wire?
98. What made Turbo the Snail fast in the Turbo animation movie?
Genetic structure mutated from nitrous oxide
99. What is a Mulch tiller?
100. In inches, what is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert