The best general knowledge quiz questions GK trivia quiz with answers online free test printable about the world is for the crazy learners. If you have a strong and best general knowledge quiz, the world will be on its feet. Many steps in life will be easier if your best general knowledge quiz questions answers are stronger than any other. Nothing will change if you don’t change by yourself. Practice more and more best general knowledge quiz trivia quizzes in order to fit yourself in any situation.
There are many forms of general knowledge quiz. Pick up whatever you need, however you what. Let’s solve this best general knowledge quiz questions printable quiz trivia sooner or later! You should also find many more unique interesting and best general knowledge quizzes on this website.
Best general knowledge quiz
1. Bird’s Head Peninsula is located in which country?
West Papua, Indonesia
2. What is a Rotavator?
3. What is Wobbly lingo?
a collection of technical language, jargon, and historic slang used by the Industrial Workers of the World, known as the Wobblies, for more than a century.
4. What is the Actinopterygii?
5. What is Woori Mal Saem?
6. What is Paraná pine?
7. What is the rail transport network size of Russia?
85,600 km (2019)
8. What is Ammonia fuming?
a wood finishing process that darkens the wood
9. What is a sander?
a power tool used to smooth surfaces
10. Novel gave Hemmingway nick speaker of the lost generation?
The Sun Also Rises
11. What is Stepping?
12. Bharat is named after whom?
the original name for India, derived from either Dushyanta’s son Bharata or Rishabha’s son Bharata
13. How many zeros are there in a Trillion?
14. What does 1.d4 f5 2.e4 fxe4 3.Nd2 moves call in chess?
American Gambit of the Dutch Defense
15. Who was the first woman to win an Oscar for best actress in 1928?
16. What is Galinha à africana?
A chicken dish from Africa
17. Where do you find a street named after Martin Luther King Jr. in Mobile, Alabama?
On Mobile’s northside area, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue runs from Congress Street in downtown Mobile up to the intersections of Craft Highway and Saint Stephens Road.
18. Airy differential equation is named after whom?
George Biddell Airy, a 19th-century mathematician and astronomer
19. Antenna analyzer is used for what purpose?
Electronic test equipment
20. What animal originated Groundhog Day?
Badgers – in Germany
21. Wireless internet was founded in which year?
22. What does Angel food mean in Wobbly lingo?
Mission preaching about the Bread of Life
23. What is HMCS Acadia?
Canadian Royal Navy ship
24. Cosmolabe is used for what purpose?
25. What is the name of fake credit cards?
J L Webb
26. Which country has its UN code 862?
Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic)
27. Who casts Morozov in the 2014 thriller adventure film Black Sea?
28. Alice Lloyd College is located in which US state?
29. Which airport has its IATA code ABO?
30. Who cut off Samson’s Hair (King James Edition)?
An Unnamed Man
31. Mention vanilla named after a place.
32. Who is the artist of the famous painting Blossoming Almond Branch in a Glass in 1888?
Vincent van Gogh
33. Paradise Lost is an epic poem written in which year by John Milton?
34. What is 1213 Algeria?
35. What did Benjamin Franklin claim as his trade?
36. What is the namesake USA has for a place according to Kabul city of Afghanistan?
37. Precious Love music track is sung by whom?
38. Birmingham is located in which US state?
39. What is the third most populous city of the Republic of Albania?
40. Who crafted the famous artwork The Wedding of Amor and Psyche in 1587?
41. Where is the Archaeological museum Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam located?
42. What is the UN Code for Vanuatu?
43. Death to the French is a 1932 novel of the Peninsular War during the Napoleonic Wars, written by whom?
C. S. Forester
44. What is the namesake USA has for a place according to Algiers, Algeria?
45. John Quincy Adams was the only US president to do what?
Marry a non-American woman
46. Abel equation, a functional equation is named after whom?
Niels Henrik Abel (1802–1829), a Norwegian mathematician.
47. Who casts Little Rock in the 2019 film Zombieland: Double Tap?
48. What is Ante-choir in architecture?
The space enclosed in a church between the outer gate or railing of the rood screen and the door of the screen.
49. What is HEBA A1?
50. Abraham Zapruder made the most scrutinized film of all time what?
51. Which country has Ambler Airport?
Alaska, United States
52. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GBR?
53. In any given 6 month period 40% of Americans are what?
Affected by mental Illness
54. Which mineral is named after French mineralogist Gilbert Joseph Adam (1795–1881)?
55. Which US state gets the most overseas visitors?
California — Florida second
56. Endotherms from colder climates usually have shorter limbs (or appendages) than the equivalent animals from warmer climates.
57. Disney question – who is Daisy Duck’s three nieces?
April May June
58. Where do you find Fulvous whistling duck?
Mexico, South America
59. 792 Metcalfia minor planet is named after whom?
Joel Hastings Metcalf, American Astronomer
60. Who wrote the title song for Live and Let Die?
61. Which airport has its ICAO code YABI?
62. Where was the world’s first oil well drilled?
63. What does ADR mean in business and finance?
American Depositary Receipt
64. Assadism Ideology is named after whom??
65. Who wrote the poem “The Pied Piper of Hamelin”?
66. What is West Highland White Terrier?
67. Jack Haley played the Tin Man what was the Tin Man’s name?
68. What is the Alpha 3 code for the United Arab Emirates?
69. What do you say in business to mean Measuring against?
70. Aesculus is the Latin name of what type of tree?
71. What is Acharuli?
Georgian folk dance
72. If an Aussie called you a Bananabender what would he mean?
You were from Queensland state
73. What is the “New World”?
a term that is applied to the majority of Earth’s Western Hemisphere, specifically the Americas.
74. Corroboree is the national dance in which country?
75. In the Little Mermaid fairy tale what happens to her?
76. What are Cops and robbers (Cowboys and Indians)?
77. Who was the Beatles original Bass Player?
78. What is Abd al-Kuri?
79. Revelstoke Mountain Resort is located in which Canadian province?
Revelstoke, British Columbia
80. What is a wood pussy?
Slang for skunk
81. Which country has its Alpha 2 code UA?
82. What is the closest living relative to the T Rex?
83. Books v. Cigarettes is a 1946 book written by whom?
84. What is the internet country domain TLD for North Korea?
85. Brassiere comes from an old French word meaning what?
86. What is a digital pet?
a type of artificial human companion
87. German kids wear what round neck for good luck on New Year?
88. What is a Maya archaeological site in the Mexican state of Campeche, deep in the jungles of the greater Petén Basin region?
89. Current clamp measures what?
Measures current without a physical connection
90. Why was Clark Kent rejected military service during WW2?
Failed eye test
91. In 1909, the Grey Cup was donated by whom in order to recognize the top amateur rugby football team in Canada?
the then Governor-General of Canada Albert Grey, 4th Earl Grey
92. Name Australia’s highest mountain?
93. Who wrote the famous novel Antic Hay in 1923?
94. Bandy is played professionally in which countries?
Russia, Sweden, and Kazakhstan
95. The oldest written plan of government in effect is in what country?
United States of America
96. What is the Alpha 2 code for Uganda?
97. What color is malachite?
98. Which popular American-British publishing company has its parent organization, Holtzbrinck Publishing Group?
99. Which league changed its name to the Australian Football League (AFL) in 1990?
Victorian Football League
100. Where were bagpipes invented?
Iran — then Persia
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert