A bunch of fresh informative tough general knowledge questions and answers GK in English printable online trivia free quizzes is here. Learning general knowledge has a quick success trick, one needs to practice regularly, by keeping useful and vital points in the note. Tough general knowledge questions and answers printable are picked up from many important and reliable sources so that readers can use this trivia as a fact sheet too.
Tough general knowledge questions and answers free online quiz will give the reader entertainment, fun as well as full of learning all the time. We assure that a sincere reader will not give this up till the end in order to grasp all information from this tough general knowledge questions and answers in English for the days to come.
Let’s solve these tough general knowledge questions and answers in English NOW!
Tough general knowledge questions and answers
1. Canadian comedians have been recognized internationally since which decade?
2. How many incident(s) causes death in Shakespeare’s plays about throw oneself away?
3. IHF Referee’s Badge of Honour is awarded at three levels- what?
bronze, silver, and gold
4. How many have died on Mont Blanc?
5. Which country has its national emblem Mount Ararat, eagle, and lion?
6. The United States produces how many pens in a year?
7. Name an African country without a river.
8. What is Cribbage?
9. Any team has a decent proportion of $166.4 million in which sport?
F1 Auto Racing
10. Which Shakesperean play is also known as “The prince of Denmark”?
11. Biltong – is a delicacy from which country?
12. What is the ancient region in the western part of the Balkan Peninsula inhabited by numerous tribes of people collectively known as the Illyrians?
13. How was the name of the month of August derived?
August: named after Augustus Caesar in 8 B.C.
14. During the collision of India with Asia, the southern part of which plateau achieved its high elevation before the northern part?
The Tibetan Plateau
15. What is the pH for Cytosol?
16. Which Article of the US Constitution sets three qualifications for holding the presidency?
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5
17. Amar Ujala is an Indian newspaper published in which language?
18. What is the month of June called in the German language?
19. Who wrote, “if winter comes, can spring be far behind”??
P B Shelley
20. Province of Eastern Samar created from Samar by virtue of Republic Act No. 4221 in which year?
21. What is the IATA code for Washington International Airport?
22. How did American physicist William Shockley die?
23. Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport is located in which country?
24. In which year New Hebrides, a French-British condominium became independent?
25. Earth is located in which galaxy?
The Milky Way galaxy
26. Name a country that begins and ends with the same letter.
27. What is Baccarat Les Larmes Sacree de Thebes?
28. What is the function of the keyboard shortcut ALT + PAGE DOWN?
[Move down one screen]
29. Dinosaurs were a type of what?
30. Stacy Keibler was a cheerleader in which team?
31. He saw flames ____ the school building.
32. What is Biotin?
33. What does schnitty mean?
Colloquial a schnitzel, especially a chicken schnitzel
34. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection?
35. What is the city in which King Arthur reigned in mythology?
36. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – courir sur le haricot de quelqu’un?
to get on somebody’s nerves
Literal Translation: to run on somebody’s bean
37. What are hunting dogs of the Otherworld in Welsh mythology?
38. What is the national flower in Kuwait?
Rhanterum Epapposum, locally called Arfaj
39. What language did the word “salon” come from?
40. Which metal with the symbol Au is used for jewelry & precious decorative pieces?
41. A Greek speaks which language?
42. Cesky Krumlov Castle is located in which country?
43. Is the sun a star or a planet?
44. What does juu-gatsu mean in Japan?
45. What is halva?
46. Hamamatsu is located in which country?
47. What does “Silk” mean when you talk about an anniversary?
48. Frederick Soddy received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in which year?
49. Which waterway connects the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean?
Strait of Malacca
50. What is Bislama?
51. What is Sunchokes?
A rare vegetable
52. East Asian Monsoon is known what in Japan when advancing northwards in the spring?
53. What is the Alpha 2 code for Kazakhstan?
54. What planet is known as the red planet?
55. Balham Railway Station is located in which country?
56. What is the name of the main antagonist in the Shakespeare play Othello?
57. What is the internet domain TLD for Iraq?
58. Baildon is a town in which country?
59. The largest desert in the world is??
60. What is a tort?
crime committed against an individual, not a larger society
61. Consul was the Roman title to dignify what?
The highest magistracy of the Roman Republic with a one-year term
62. Which country has its Alpha 2 code KE?
63. What is the name of the 1976 film about the Watergate scandal, starring Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman?
All the President’s Men
64. What is politics?
the structure that regulates power over resources and people
65. Suzuki car brand is originated in which country?
66. In which part of your body would you find the cruciate ligament?
67. What is kufr?
1 the act of concealing, denying, or refusing to accept the truth about Allah; 2 showing ungratefulness to Allah for His bounties.
68. What could make you feel less anxious and depressed in Psychology?
69. Jacinto Benavente received the Nobel Prize in 1922 in which category?
70. In the troposphere, how much does the temperature drop for each 100m rise in elevation?
71. What is Midden?
A heap or pile of refuse generally located near a previous habitation site.
72. What is the time period for World War II?
73. What is Independence Day in Indonesia?
74. What is the Alpha 3 code for Kiribati?
75. What was the most popular girl’s name in the UK in 2020?
76. Kerepakupai Merú is located in which region in Venezuela?
77. Who was the ROaman emperor in the year 96-98?
78. Who wrote the famous fiction The End of the Affair?
79. Deer velvet, traditional Chinese medicine treatment is made from immature what?
80. What is a pet the Tiger Tabby is?
81. What is the study of bryophytes?
82. William Butler Yeats received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
83. Which country has its Alpha 3 code PRK?
84. Who was the Earl of Northumbria during 1067-1068?
85. Which popular video game franchise has released games with the subtitles World At War and Black Ops?
Call of Duty
86. Which Roman emperor was accoladed to the Dacicus (“victorious in Dacia”) in the year 107?
87. Which War caused the most number of death in the history of War after World War II?
The Mongol Conquests
88. Due to the extreme difficulty of the ascent, what mountain is nicknamed the “Savage Mountain”?
89. Which is the largest peninsula in Europe?
90. What is a species the Gold barb is?
91. Name a word with all vowels in order.
92. Who was the captain of the 2006 FIFA WC Champion team of Italy?
93. What is the UN Code for Lao PDR
94. Which rock band was founded by Trent Reznor in 1988?
Nine Inch Nails
95. Which term used for knot tying, representing the section offline leading up to your reel. It is the opposite of the Tag End?
Standing End (or Standing Line)
96. In which year, the famous novel Kim was written?
97. Which US president had both the highest and lowest approval ratings in U.S. history?
George W. Bush
98. Wladyslaw Stanislaw Reymont received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1924 for what contribution?
“for his great national epic, The Peasants”
99. What colors can dogs see??
Black, White, Gray
100. Which country has its UN code 417?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random
Leave a Reply