Here are 100 weekly general knowledge quiz questions and answers free printable online GK trivia quizzes for readers and family members. A successful life is full of hard work and struggle. In order to succeed in life, one has to try hard. A competitive mind finally explodes by dint of many unusual quiz rounds and answers. When a person continuously tries and tries to learn, and practice, success with many quizzes like weekly general knowledge quiz questions and answers printable.
Weekly general knowledge quiz is superb with variation and gist of useful information and facts related to general knowledge quizzes. Readers will obviously get entertainment while learning these weekly general knowledge quiz.
Let’s solve these weekly general knowledge quiz handy to enhance knowledge as well as make a habit of learning continuously.
Weekly General Knowledge Quiz
1. How many federal entities are there in Mexico?
2. Mentone city is located in which county in Alabama, United States?
3. What is the other name of the Bescot Stadium, England?
4. Bethnal Green town is located in which country?
5. Who is the artist of the 2021 pop song MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)?
Lil Nas X
6. Who was the 4th Earl of Derby during 1190-1247?
William de Ferrers
7. Bexley railway station is located in which country?
8. What is the capital of the North-East District, itself a separately administered urban district?
9. Malaysia (Sabah, Federal Government Territory of Labuan and Sarawak) is located on which island?
10. What was David Lean’s first film?
11. How many islands are there in Indonesia?
13,466 (the island nation with the most islands)
12. What is Clive Christian No.1 Imperial Majesty?
13. What is Citrus reticulata?
14. Liao dynasty ruled China during which years?
15. Betchworth village is located in which country?
16. Where is the Headquarters of the Mexican Airlines company Aeroméxico Connect?
17. Which company manufactures the drink Inca Kola?
The Coca-Cola Company
18. Who is the architect of The Basílica de la Sagrada Família, Spain?
19. Who was Ibn Shihab al-Zuhri (d.741)?
Muslim historian of the formative period, Second era: 750-800
20. What Football club did Elton John own – twice?
21. Who was Apollodorus of Damascus (2nd c. AD) by profession?
Early Damascus architect
22. How many letters are there in the holy Quran?
23. Who is James William Middleton?
baker of theme cakes
24. What is an individual-sized, baked quick bread product can be of American and English?
25. Burning potassium has what color flame?
26. Who is James H. Allen?
27. Which country owns Al G. Barnes Circus?
28. What is the highest point of Arizona?
29. What is the second-highest city in the world?
Tuiwa, Tibet Autonomous Region, China (Elevation – 5,070 metres (16,630 ft))
30. Who would use a Syllabary?
Arabs – their alphabet
31. Bagel is a bread product originating in which country?
32. What order of insects contains the most species?
33. Dandelion-green juice is made from what?
34. What is Biskotso?
35. Who would use a Brannock or what for?
Measure foot shoes
36. The Heheya Kingdom ruled which country?
India, according to the Mahabharata epic
37. What is Eruca sativa?
38. What is the name of the Chapter (Surah) Four in the Holy Quran?
39. What was the maize production in 2009?
40. What three countries have won the world cup twice?
France, Argentina, and Uruguay
41. What is Krapfen?
Doughnut in Austria
42. Martin Fallon Hugh Marlow James Graham Harry Patterson who?
43. Sweden typically recognizes whom the Victorious as the first King of Sweden?
44. The Maurya Empire existed until which year?
45. Alphabetically what is the first element in the periodic table?
46. Which early modern empire in South Asia stretched from Kashmir in the north
The Mughal, Mogul, or Moghul Empire
47. The Sky and the Forest is a famous book written by whom?
C. S. Forester
48. Who are the founders of the City Lights Booksellers & Publishers?
Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Peter D. Martin
49. What is Alice Springs?
Casino in Australia
50. What is found in one-third of American homes?
51. Mortal Coils is a 1922 novel written by whom?
52. Brackenfell town is located in which Municipality in South Africa?
53. Who created Popeye?
54. What is the lowest point of American Samoa?
55. What is the name of the second-highest mountain in Africa?
56. Inside the Whale is a 1940 book written by whom?
57. Thieves Liars Magicians and who were in Dante’s 8th circle?
58. What is Awameh?
Fried dough food in
59. The Tenure of Kings and Magistrates is a famous 1649 book written by whom?
60. What was the name of the first world cup trophy?
Jules Rimet trophy
61. Qargha Reservoir (Beach) is located in which country?
62. Wheatfield with a Reaper is a famous 1889 artwork by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
63. Who casts Jack Ryan in the 1990 action thriller film The Hunt for Red October?
64. Who plays Michael Adams in the 2021 Sci-fi drama film Stowaway?
65. Where did the ancient Egyptians paint pictures of their enemies?
Foot of Sandals
66. What is The Magic Flute?
Opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
67. International dialing codes what country is 86?
68. When He Shines is a popular music track by whom?
69. What are jingluo?
Energy meridians in Chinese
70. What is the technical name for the hashtag symbol?
71. 1st November of 1954 Great Mosque is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
72. You could be executed for drinking what in ancient Turkey?
73. What is the national liquor in Kenya?
Dawa (vodka, honey, sugar, lime), Changaa
74. What is Akhni?
Rice dish in Bangladesh
75. What player scored the fastest ever hat-trick?
Sadio Mane (2 minutes and 56 seconds)
76. What is the highest town in Bolivia?
77. In what country was the longbow invented?
78. What is the literal meaning of Qi?
Air, life force, energy flow
79. What does EN mean according to the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species?
EN – Endangered
80. When is National Trivia Day in America?
81. What is Lagopus muta?
Rock ptarmigan, bird of Europe
82. A renaissance doctor – what treatment excluding bleeding?
83. What is Pulveroboletus ravenelii?
Ravenel’s bolete or the powdery sulfur bolete fungus
84. Pamirs mountains are located in which countries?
Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Afghanistan
85. Who sang the 2016 hit ‘Needed Me’?
86. How many districts are there in South Africa?
87. What is Crypturellus cinnamomeus?
Thicket tinamou, bird of North America
88. Vassalli Fabril is an Argentine company in which sector?
Commercial vehicles & trucks
89. Which country has its highest point Mountain of Smoke?
90. Who was the first NFL player to rush 1,000 yards in a single season?
91. Which country has its national liquor Konyagi?
92. Which country originated 100 Grand Bar?
93. Banco Bradesco is a large banking and financial services company in which country?
94. Fame and History is a famous 1586 artwork by whom?
95. What is 4 Vesta?
96. What was Michael Jordan’s nickname in high school?
97. Fener Cape is located in which Turkish province?
98. What was the first 30 minute animated Disney show?
99. Which cave is discovered in 1996 near Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico?
Sistema Ox Bel Ha
100. What does the ‘YSL’ in the fashion brand’s name stand for?
Yves St Laurent
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert