Good family quiz questions general knowledge answers random trivia in English free online quizzes GK tests printable is full of handy facts and useful information.
Learning good family quiz general knowledge questions trivia quiz with answers has great benefits, what you learn today will be your common sense tomorrow, I mean, difficult stuff you learn today with a lot of hard work and challenge, you can do the same in the future because of your previous learning/ memory/ experience.
Random trivia quiz good family quiz questions general knowledge with answers printable GK is appropriate for all who love to learn general knowledge with less effort and for a lot of outcomes.
General knowledge with good family quiz questions is good for any situation or context. The questions are here at the good family quiz questions are set tactically with experts in order to give it a professional shape for a long time need.
Let’s solve these good family quiz questions with random trivia in English now for learning with fun.
Good family quiz questions
1. The Sleeper Awakes is a popular 1889 novel written by whom?
H. G. Wells
2. Kensington Gardens is located in which city?
3. De triomf van Galatea is a famous 1592 artwork by whom?
4. Nantes city is located in which country?
5. Who said, “Man is never perfect, nor contented”?
6. Who sings “It’s Christmas All Over The World”?
7. What is Così fan tutte?
Opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
8. The Map of Tiny Perfect Things is a 2021 romantic comedy film directed by whom?
9. What is CCI?
Canadian Condominium Institute
10. On the day after Christmas, what is celebrated?
11. Who is Deana Martin?
12. Butterflies and Poppies is a famous 1889 painting by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
13. Who casts Jill Tate in the 2010 romance comedy film Submarine?
14. Which 1994 publishing company has two imprints: Arktoi Books and Boreal Books?
Red Hen Press15.
16. Greenwich Park is located in which city?
17. What is Kepi?
18. Which airport has its IATA code ABU?
19. Term “Acciaccatura” is originated from which language?
Italian musical terms used in English
20. What is the other name for the painting La Gioconda?
The Mona Lisa
21. Which airport has the ICAO code YNPE?
Northern Peninsula Airport
22. John of Patmos was a which century apocalypticist?
23. The Ready and Easy Way to Establish a Free Commonwealth is a popular book written by whom in 1660?
24. Keeneland is associated with what?
25. Who was Antonio Alberti?
26. Where is the Headquarters of The Community Associations Institute (CAI)?
Falls Church, Virginia
27. What is the 900 North Michigan?
28. The Brazil nut is a South American tree in which family?
29. Literature and Science is a popular book written in 1963 by whom?
30. What city was Ludwig Van Beethoven born in?
31. What is Beurre blanc?
a butter dish
32. What is Punica granatum, the national fruit in Iran?
33. What is Turban?
34. What is Arqana?
Horse auction house
35. What is ghutrah?
Traditional Arabian headdress
36. What are Pomes?
any crunchy accessory fruit that surrounds the fruit’s inedible “core” (composed of the plant’s endocarp) and typically has its seeds arranged in a star-like pattern.
37. Åland is an autonomous province which country?
38. Who sings “Be Sweet”?
39. Acidophiline is a drinkable yogurt, with Lactobacillus acidophilus as the starter culture originated in which country?
40. Duffel bags were made in Duffel – what country?
41. What is Borbo borbonica?
Butterfly of Algeria
42. The Natural History Museum is located in which city?
43. What is abaya?
“cloak”, sometimes also called an aba, is a simple, loose over-garment in Arab countries
44. What is Malus pumila?
45. What is pagne?
Female dress in Cameroon
46. All Propaganda Is Lies is a popular book written in 1986 by whom?
47. What links Wheel of Fortune, Variety, Good Intentions, and Impotence?
Oz episodes (Season 5)
48. Who was the 3rd Earl of Essex (1216-1227)?
William FitzGeoffrey de Mandeville
49. What was the Roman title Princeps Iuventutis?
(“Prince of Youth”), an honorific title awarded to a presumptive emperor-designate
50. What happened to French President Fronsois Faure on dying in 1899?
Whore contracted so had to cut off penis
51. What is the internet country domain TLD for Oman?
52. Albury Airport is located in which country?
53. What is Açaí?
A drupe fruit, scientific name Euterpe oleracea
54. What is Anomoeotes infuscata?
Moth of Angola
55. Name the science fiction writer who lives in Sri Lanka?
Arthur C Clark
56. What is Ajwain?
Carom seeds, Trachyspermum ammi, found in Pakistan, South Asia, India, Afghanistan, Iran, Egypt, Eritrea & Ethiopia
57. What does the Latin phrase “a bene placito” mean in English?
from one well pleased
58. What is Aioli?
sauce made of garlic, salt, and olive oil of the northwest Mediterranean
59. What does the Irish porverb “An cleas a bhíos ag an deaid, bíonn sé ag an mac” mean?
The trick the father has, the son has.
60. Born Aug 24 to Sept 23 what star sign?
61. Maize (corn) was originated in which country?
62. What is The Barrel of Butter?
formerly known as Carlin Skerry, is a skerry in Scapa Flow in the Orkney Islands.
63. What is the capital of Cameroon?
64. What is the Alpha 2 code for Western Sahara?
65. George Bush removed what from the White House menus?
66. What is the output of the PC shortcut keys CTRL + ARROW + SPACEBAR?
[Select multiple individual items in a window or on the desktop]
67. Fried tarantula is a delicacy in which region?
68. In English which is called the Mosque of the Fisherman’s Wharf?
Djama’a al-Djedid, Algeria
69. Who recorded exclusively for RCA Victor for 44 years, after signing with the label in 1943?
70. In Star Trek who would go to Sha Ka Ree?
Vulcans it’s heaven
71. Avenue Kennedy is a popular shopping street in which country?
72. Agnes Gardens and Aylmer Road in London is named after whom?
Agnes de Valence,
73. What is D Channel?
Television network in Åland Islands
74. Gullfoss falls is located in which country?
75. What pop group was dedicated followers of fashion?
76. Which country has its Alpha 2 code YE?
77. Bexleyheath town is located in which country?
78. Batna is the main city of Batna Province in which country?
79. Jupiter Inlet Colony is located in which US state?
80. Name the Monkeys only film made in 1969?
81. What is Thawb?
A dress in Arab
82. Amanda by the Sea was a US version of what UK comedy show?
83. Phileas Fogg is a wealthy English gentleman living a solitary life in which novel?
Around the World in Eighty Days
84. What is Anasyrma composed of ἀνά ana “up, against, back”, and σύρμα syrma “skirt”?
A ritual, the gesture of lifting the skirt or kilt
85. They are only found in Lake Nicaragua – what are?
86. What is tef?
87. In what novel does Dr. Hannibal Lecter first appear?
88. What is Mediumship?
the practice of purportedly mediating communication between spirits of the dead and living human beings.
89. What is the scientific name of finger millet?
90. 56% of men have had sex where?
91. Bicester North Railway Station is located in which country?
92. Saint Augustin Basilica is located in which country?
93. What is an out-of-body experience?
a phenomenon in which a person perceives the world from a location outside their physical body.
94. Where does the dollar sign come from?
U on S bottom U dropped out $, originated from the word Peso
95. What is Parapsychology?
the study of alleged psychic phenomena and other paranormal claims
96. The Roman Catholic Diocese of Constantine is a Roman Catholic diocese in which counry?
97. What is a pâtisserie?
a type of Italian, French or Belgian bakery
98. What is strascinati?
99. What is Blackpink?
South Korean girl group
100. In Scotland it’s illegal to be drunk in possession of what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise