Give a boost to your companions by asking these 100 true or false questions that most people miss to ask their friends. Make the gossip interesting and educative by dint of these true or false questions to ask friends.
Good mates ought to mislead you to make you’re feeling higher about your self slightly than telling you the reality, as a result of it is the appropriate factor to do like asking these true or false questions to ask friends.
Let them decide about True. False. true or false questions to ask friends give them the opportunity to keep pace with you.
So is that it for our good buddy, the True/False query? 100 true or false questions to ask friends or crush. Think positive and be able to inform if these true or false questions to ask friends good for them.
Good friends always ask for support and help, consists of asking and answering questions on your friendship. After each reply, you reveal whether or not the solutions are right. These true or false questions to ask friends are for fun and in case any of your friends are going to face any competition.
True or false questions to ask friends san your finest buddy appropriately reply to these 100 questions on you & your relationship ask whether they are sure or not sure about these true or false questions to ask friends!
Are you able to inform if this information is true or false? The quiz has 10 questions. It’s an enjoyable problem for younger and outdated. Are you able to do higher than your mates?
So textual content your particular person, make plans to satisfy up and ask your finest buddy these true or false questions to ask friends to seek out out if you understand one another in addition to you suppose you
Begin by asking everybody to face up. You then ask the group a “True or False” queries. Everybody has to reply true or false by placing their palms on their heads with these true or false questions to ask friends.
On this checklist, you will discover dozens of humorous inquiries to ask your mates at any of these true or false questions to ask friends. If it is true that we’re right here to assist others, then what precisely are the true or false questions to ask friends.
Let’s solve the true or false questions to ask friends below!
1. A pantomath is a person who wants to know and knows everything.
2. Sophomania is a delusion of having inferior intelligence.
3. Sophomoric is something immature or juvenile
4. Polymath is a person with extraordinarily broad and comprehensive knowledge.
5. A pantologist is someone who studies (-logist) all the things (panto-)
6. Factotum is derived from the Latin fac, meaning do something, and the word totum meaning the whole of everything.
7. A group of owls is known as a "parliament."
8. A group of crocodile is called shrewdness
9. A group of zebras is called a zeal
10. Jefferson passed away 50 years after the Declaration of Independence.
11. A group of the whale is called whales college
12. Abraham Lincoln was a wrestling champion.
13. George Washington the United States's only six-star general.
14. The knot of toads means a tied up toad
15. Dogs can understand up to 250 hand gestures and words.
16. Presidnet Thomas Jefferson created the United States Marine Band in 1798
17. Harry Burnett invented Reese’s Cups.
18. Foreign Accent Syndrome is one of the rarest side effects of brain trauma.
19. President James Madison sold them 6487 books from his own collection, the largest in America at the time when the Library of Congress was burned by the British during the War
20. The founders of Google were willing to sell their site to Excite for under $1M.
21. China and Taiwan own all of the pandas in the world.
22. All World Cups have been won by South American or European teams.
23. During the Victorian period, many tea cups had special guards on the top to keep mens’ mustaches from becoming dipped in the tea.
24. Volcanos can only be cone-shaped
25. The lowest lake in the world is the Dead Sea that borders Israel and Jordan.
26. Romania holds the record for most World Cup losses with 25.
27. In ancient Rome, it was totally normal to use urine as mouthwash
28. The name is the World Cup Football trophy is called Jules Rimet Trophy and it was formerly called Victory.
29. Lakes that only lose water by evaporation or underground seepage are called endorheic lakes.
30. Roger Milla was the oldest goal scorer in World Cup history. He was 42 back in 1994 when he scored for Cameroon against Russia.
31. The study of ocean water bodies and ecosystems is called Limnology.
32. The object with the most volcanic activity in our solar system is Io, one of Jupiter’s moons.
33. Italy and Germany hold the World Cup titles with a total of 5 each.
34. Ancient Egypt, servants were often lathered in honey to keep flies attracted to them and not the Pharaoh.
35. The extremely goth Britons of the Ice Age commonly used old human skulls as cups
36. As many as 600,000 people who were designated “witches” perished during the medieval period.
37. The first black female streetcar conductor was Bela Lugosi
38. Swedish blood donors are given a thank you text when their blood is used to help a person.
39. ‘Deja reve’ is the term used for an experienced previously encountered in reality.
40. Dolly Parton has donated over 100 million books to children.
41. Pumice is a piece of wood that can float in water.
42. The highest lake in the world is the crater lake of Ojos del Salado at 6,390 m (20,965 ft) above sea level, on the border of Chile and Argentina.
43. Great Lakes of North America contain around 21% of the world's fresh water supply.
44. Gaius Julius Caesar, the King of Macedon, whose empire spread from Greece to India, conquering Persia, Syria, the Balkans, Egypt, and many other regions.
45. Hannibal Barca, who led the Carthaginian forces in the Second Punic War, destroyed hundreds of towns and won many battles before being defeated by Scipio at the Battle of Zama.
46. Back in the 16th century, the really wealthy used to eat dead bodies, thinking that (somehow) the cadavers could cure diseases.
47. Britain was never colonized
48. President Abraham Lincoln and Charles Darwin, author of Origin of Species, were born on the exact same day: February 12, 1809
49. AP Lib is the largest black hole known in the universe.
50. Ireland’s Parliament is the oldest in the world and has been in existence since 930. You do the math, it’s very old.
51. Great Lakes of North America. They include 5 lakes: Michigan, Huron, Erie, Ontario, and Superior
52. Most of the leaves grow on cypress trees, on an old tree there can be up to 50 million. This is hundreds of times more than on some other trees.
53. “D-Day” stands for “Day.” Yes, it’s Day-Day. It’s a festival
54. Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s parents were closely related—like, really close: His mother and father were actually siblings
55. The needles of conifers and shrubs are not leaves
56. Winston Churchill typically smoked eight to ten cigars a day, sometimes as much as fifteen.
57. Lake Baikal in Siberia, Russia has characteristics of being both a sea and a lake. It's locked which makes it like and it's salty, that makes it ocean!
58. The longest lake in the world is Lake Tanganyika in Africa at 660 km (410 mi)
59. Spartacus killed an estimated 40 million people—that was 10% of the world’s population.
60. In the Medieval Ages, animals could be put on trial and were very commonly sentenced to death.
61. The largest Black Hole is 40 billion times the sun's mass, or roughly two-thirds the mass of all-stars in the Milky Way.
62. Electric current is measured in volts, electric potential energy is measured in amperes (amps).
63. The word energy comes from the Latin word energeia.
64. Most types of energy are either a form of kinetic energy or potential energy.
65. There are few planets where fire can burn.
66. A typical house fire will double in size every minute.
67. Silphium, also known as laserwort, was a plant that was once the effective and extremely popular weight control
68. Electric eels can produce strong electric shocks of around 500 volts for both self-defense and hunting.
69. Magnets only attract certain types of metals, glass, plastic, and wood
70. You have probably experienced static electricity in the form of a small electric shock, which is what happens when the electric charge is quickly neutralized by an opposite charge.
71. A petrol flame typically burns at around 1000 degrees Celsius (1800 Fahrenheit).
72. Scientists believe that humans began using fire to cook food in a controlled way around 1 million years ago.
73. We have 11% Oxygen in the air
74. Hitler, like many members of the Nazi party, was vehemently against cruelty towards animals and was a strict vegetarian.
75. Hydropower is a process that generates electricity by using water to spin turbines attached to generators.
76. Candle flames are blue at the bottom because that’s where they take up the fresh air, and yellow at the top because of the rising fumes
77. 'Light' cannot travel through space since there are no molecules to travel through.
78. Hitler’s nephew William, a US Navy solider, actually fought for Hitler during the war.
79. The ancient Greeks started the fire with concentrated sunlight.
80. The 1666 Great Fire of London destroyed 80 percent of the city but also ended an outbreak of bubonic plague
81. Sound travels faster through the air than by water
82. America’s deadliest fire took place on April 27, 1865, aboard the steamship Sultana.
83. Spontaneous combustion is unreal.
84. Static energy refers to the energy an object has because of its movement.
85. The Earth's magnetic field is responsible for deflecting the solar wind, charged particles that come from the Sun.
86. Sound is unable to travel via a vacuum because a vacuum is empty of matter.
87. About 50% of human history is lost to the sands of time
88. Dolphins are capable of hearing sounds underwater from as far as 5 miles away.
89. Flies can hear sounds
90. The loudest natural sound on Earth is caused by an earthquake.
91. In lightning, electric potential energy transforms into light, heat and sound energy.
92. Electricity plays a role in the way your heart beats.
93. The fear of is horror called melophobia.
94. Dinosaurs ruled the Earth for over 160 million years
95. The chemical name of Bleaching powder is Sodium hypochlorite
96. Bleach (laundry) and Bleaching powder are same chemical
97. The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) Summit Entertainment. Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (1997) Touchstone Pictures. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015) Fox Searchlight. The Intouchables (2011) Quad Productions. The Help (2011) The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (2008) Frances Ha (2012). The Breakfast Club (1985). Divines (2016). Thelma and Louise (1991). My Afternoons with Margueritte (2010). Dead Poets Society (1989). Bridesmaids (2011). Bend it Like Beckham (2002) and Clueless (1995) are some examples of popular horror movies
98. The first public library in America was opened in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1898.
99. The world’s biggest source of energy for producing electricity comes from wood.
100. Sound travels at a speed of around 767 miles per hour.
More Recommended Trivia and General Knowledge Quizzes
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- The invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
Other Recommended Reading
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
disney true or false questions
funny true or false questions and answers
hard true or false questions
good true or false questions
true or false questions
true false questions
true or false quiz
true and false questions
funny true or false questions
true or false questions and answers
true or false trivia
funny true or false questions and answers list
easy true or false questions
true or false questions with answers
true or false trivia questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge pdf
true or false questions with answers general knowledge
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
general knowledge true or false
true or false general knowledge questions
general knowledge true or false questions and answers
true or false questions general knowledge
true or false general knowledge quiz
true or false gk questions
random true or false questions
true or false quiz questions 2018
best true or false questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
true or false animal questions
funny true or false quiz questions and answers printable
true or false questions for adults
true or false questions for seniors printable
true false trivia
weird true or false questions
funny true false questions
true or false questions for seniors
true or false trivia questions and answers
funny true or false quiz questions and answers
true false trivia questions
funny true or false questions about yourself
interesting true or false questions
true or false history questions
truth or false questions
true and false questions and answers
true or false quiz questions 2019
crazy true or false questions
tricky true or false questions
printable bible true or false questions and answers
true or false questions for friends
true or false quiz questions 2017
true and false quiz
funny true or false questions with answers
true or false survival questions
funny true and false questions
true false questions with answers
good true or false questions to ask
true or false questions to ask someone
true false questions and answers
true or false food questions
true or false trivia with answers
true or false geography questions
true or false questions for teens
easter quiz true or false
true or false common sense questions
true or false australian trivia questions
true or false questions easy
fun true or false questions for couples
easy true or false questions for seniors
simple true or false questions
cool true or false questions
true or false quiz questions and answers
true false quiz questions
difficult true or false questions
great true or false questions
true and false trivia questions
baby trivia true or false
true or false music questions
random true false questions
true or false quiz battle
personal true or false questions
good true false questions
silly true or false questions
true false trivia questions and answers
good true and false questions
true or false questions list
true or false quiz and answers
list of true or false questions
true or false personality test
true or false world history questions
true or false questions about candy
true and false trivia
easy true false questions
lgbt true or false questions
100 true or false questions
best true false questions
disney true or false
true or false hockey trivia
true or false questions about the human body
geography quiz true or false answers
true or false harry potter questions
true or false quiz for friends
true or false trivia for seniors
viking true or false questions
true or false football questions
20 true or false questions
music true or false questions
true or false easy questions
true or false site quiz
interesting true false questions
disney true or false questions and answers
true or false hard questions
hard true false questions
true or false questions about food