Quiz questions for adults with answers are an important part of general knowledge questions in English printable free online quiz trivia. The world is changing every moment. A lot of events, incidents, reactions, phenomena, current affairs, chemistry, facts, and everything else are happening every now and then. These quiz questions for adults with answers to general knowledge in English are here to keep pace with the world.
It is not that these quiz questions for adults with answers general knowledge trivia quizzes will change the reader completely, yet, quiz of this kind will make a bit of a reader quest more knowledge on a regular basis.
These general knowledge quiz questions for adults with answers to GK trivia will encourage readers to solve any problem by own and with self-confidence. For that, the reader needs determination, and practice some quiz questions for adults with answers to general knowledge in English and other branches of knowledge.
Let’s solve these quiz questions for adults GK with answers printable general knowledge trivia answers now!
Quiz questions for adults with answers
1. How many colors are the logo of Coca-Cola or Coke?
Red and white
2. Who is the architect of Villa Müller, a Modernist villa in Prague?
3. Dust particles in the early Solar System collided, forming larger clumps, known as what?
4. Who was Anthemius of Tralles (c. 474 – 533–558) by profession?
Early Greek architect
5. Which company manufactures the drink Cavan Cola?
The Coca-Cola Company
6. What is the real name of Dr. J?
7. Who was Wahb ibn Munabbih (d. 735)?
Muslim historian of the formative period, First era: 700-750
8. Who is Alex the Jester?
9. What is the architecture style of The Basílica de la Sagrada Família, Spain?
Gothic Revival, Art Nouveau and Modernisme
10. Zane Grey the western writer had what initial profession?
11. Which country owns Aerialize (circus)?
12. What is bread made with flour, water, and salt, and then thoroughly rolled into the flattened dough?
13. Who is Charles Joughin?
chief baker aboard the RMS Titanic
14. What is the type of company the Banco Itaú Unibanco in Brazil?
15. The Bermuda Triangle is located in which ocean?
The Atlantic ocean
16. What is Achappam?
Fried dough food in Kerala, India
17. Where is the Levant located?
Eastern Meditorian region
18. Which company manufactures the drink Postobón?
The Coca-Cola Company
19. What is Bagel and cream cheese?
20. American fried rice is originated in which country?
21. City of Tequila is located in which country?
22. In which country Vassalli Fabril is a company in the Commercial vehicles & trucks sector?
23. How many words are there in the holy Quran?
24. What is a Kitchener bun?
Doughnut in Australia
25. Name the author who created Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox?
Joel Chandler Harris
26. What is the sector of Mexican company Aeroméxico Connect?
27. What is the lowest point of Arizona?
Colorado River at Sonora border, San Luis, Arizona
28. Time Must Have a Stop is a 1944 novel written by whom?
29. What is the second-highest city in China?
Chasangcun, Tibet Autonomous Region
30. The Aurora Borealis is also known as what?
The Northern Lights
31. What is the grain with the second-highest worldwide production, after maize (corn), according to data for 2010?
32. The Chu is the Chinese year of what animal?
33. The Wackiest Ship in the Army is a famous war comedy movie released in which year?
34. City Lights Booksellers & Publishers was founded in which year?
35. What is the thing that wives do that annoy most husbands?
36. What is the primary ingredient of Chanh muối juice?
37. What was Socrates’s wife’s name?
38. The General is a famous 1936 book written by whom?
C. S. Forester
39. Tuiwa is located in which region?
Tibet Autonomous Region
40. What was the first team to win a night football game?
41. The Raising of Lazarus (after Rembrandt) is a famous 1889 artwork by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
42. On the Morning of Christ’s Nativity is a famous 1645 poem written by whom?
43. Which is a separate entity without being formally a state of Mexico?
Mexico City (31 states and the capital)
44. La Rinconada, the highest town in Peru is located in which region?
45. Who casts Marko Aleksandrovich Ramius in the 1990 action thriller film The Hunt for Red October?
46. Morteros city is located in which country?
47. What is 433 Eros?
48. The constellation Norma has what English name?
49. Dickens, Dali, and Others is a 1946 book written by whom?
50. Who “Loved not to wisely but too well” in Shakespeare’s play?
51. Which cave is discovered in 1900 near Custer, South Dakota, United States?
52. What famous battle was fought at Plancenoit?
Waterloo – (four miles away)
53. For Your Eyes Only is a popular music track by whom?
54. What is Rigoletto?
Opera by Giuseppe Verdi
55. Lewis Ernest Watts became famous under what name?
56. What is the name of Chapter (Surah) Three in the Holy Quran?
The Family of Imraan
57. In England what can you not hang out of your window?
58. Who plays David Kim in the 2021 Sci-fi drama film Stowaway?
Daniel Dae Kim
59. What is the national liquor in Ghana?
60. What team has fans known as ‘cheese heads’?
The Green Bay Packers
61. What is Crypturellus soui?
Little tinamou, bird of North America
62. What is the capital of Fiji?
63. What was the rank of Algeria according to a report of the World Tourism Organization published in 2014?
64. What does CR mean according to the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species?
CR – Critically Endangered
65. What did Anna Sage “The lady in Red does”?
Betray John Dillinger
66. Hindu Kush mountain is located in which countries?
67. Which Roman Emperor’s name means little boats?
68. What do you find in 100 Grand Bar?
Caramel and crisped rice in milk chocolate
69. Blue Downs town is located in which Municipality in South Africa?
70. The song I know him so well comes from what stage musical?
71. Titus Manlius Torquatus is a famous 1586 artwork by whom?
72. Charles Adrian Wettach became famous as what clown?
73. Which country has its national liquor Amarula (cream liqueur)?
74. Fener Cape is located in which sea?
75. Who makes Kleenex tissues?
76. Dhërmi Beach is located in which country?
77. The star constellation Ara has what English name?
78. What is the highest point of American Samoa?
Lata Mountain on Ta‘ū island
79. The Maurya Empire was founded by Chandragupta Maurya in which year?
80. Who holds the best rookie passer rating in the entire history of the NFL?
81. According to the Vedas, Maharaj Pururavas is a king that belongs to which dynasty?
82. What is Centella asiatica?
Asiatic pennywort (Vegetables)
83. What was the production of aquatic plants in 2005?
84. Lasseters Hotel Casino is located in which country?
85. In heraldry what is a horizontal line dividing a shield called?
86. Since 1818, which have been descendants of the House of Bernadotte?
87. Which country has its highest point Aragats?
88. Which early modern empire in South Asia stretched from northern Afghanistan to the northwest?
The Mughal, Mogul, or Moghul Empire
89. Notre-Dame d’Afrique is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
90. Harrison Ford played CIA agent Jack Ryan – who else has?
91. What is Zang-Fu?
internal organs in Chinese
92. Today, how many monarchies remaining in the world?
less than 45
93. The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Red List of Threatened Species, was founded in which year?
94. Poon Lim holds the record of 133 days doing what?
Surviving on a raft
95. What is Lyrurus tetrix?
Black grouse, bird of Europe
96. What is the literal meaning of Yin?
Dual, opposite, contrary forces
97. Who plays Lt., Thomas Harp, in the 2021 film Outside the Wire?
98. What is Ophiocordyceps sinensis?
99. How fast does Turbo the Snail go in the Turbo animation movie?
200 miles per hour
100. What is the only team to have their logo on one side of their helmets?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert