100 fun general knowledge quiz questions in English GK free online test printable answer quizzes is on board now! There is no end to learning general knowledge, whereas these fun general knowledge quiz questions printable could be a good selection to pick the top hundred questions and place them to the readers free with immense scholarly value.
Life is valuable. Ornamentation, achievement, and success make us pleased and happy. There are many examples in the history of vigor, mettle, and talent. Prove your caliber by practicing daily trivia questions of the day. These fun general knowledge quiz questions are appropriate for everyone who is a crazy fan of GK practice online.
Let’s solve these fun general knowledge quiz questions and if you find these fun general knowledge quiz questions worthy, share them with others.
Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions
1. How many types of different known cancers are there that affect humans?
over 100 types
2. Allah has how many names?
3. As of December 2019, South Korea has how many space travelers?
4. Which element has its chemical symbol Sb?
5. Jacinth or Hyacinth are alternative names of what mineral?
6. Who was the Eighteenth dynasty “boy king” of Egypt, reigned 1334–1325 BCE?
7. What is stad in Swedish?
8. Who sings the song “Alger Alger”?
9. What is Agbada?
Male dress in Cameroon
10. Jazz Trumpeter John Birks was better known as who?
11. What is A2 in Åland Islands?
12. What do Sumptuary laws do?
try to regulate consumption
13. The gho or g’ô is the traditional and national dress for men in which country?
14. What links Visitation, Dream a Little Dream of Me, and Next Stop Valhalla?
Oz episodes (Season 5)
15. What does AMSTRAD stand for Alan Michael?
16. Addison Road in London is located after whose name?
Joseph Addison, English essayist, poet, playwright, and politician (1672–1719)
17. What is Chief Rabbi?
a title is given in several countries to the recognized religious leader in the Jewish community
18. Tower Hamlets is located in which city?
19. Who was the 2nd Earl of Pembroke?
Aymer de Valence
20. What is lop Cheong?
21. Kensington and Chelsea Boroughs are located in which city?
22. What is Alkanet?
Alkanna tinctoria, plant for red color
23. What is the largest city of Cameroon and its economic capital?
24. What is Accomplished Quaker?
25. Khan el-Khalili is a popular shopping market in which city?
26. Which chemical element has its Atomic Number 95?
27. What is an eponym?
a person, place, or thing after whom or which someone or something is, or is believed to be, named.
28. What is Lepidoptera?
The insect order consisting of both the butterflies and moths
29. National Museum of Natural History is located in which US state?
30. Where did Mathias Rust land his Cessna in 1987?
Red Square Moscow
31. What is Staphylinochrous albabasis?
Moth of Angola
32. Cancers arising from connective tissue (i.e. bone, cartilage, fat, nerve) are called what?
33. What is Beurre manié?
a butter dish
34. What is Carcharodus stauderi?
Butterfly of Algeria
35. Which drink was designed as a malaria cure?
36. What is Punica granatum, the nation fruit in Azerbaijan?
37. President Woodrow Wilson May 6th, 1919 first to do what?
Take out Air accident Insurance
38. Who is the artist of the famous painting Blossoming Pear Tree in 1887?
Vincent van Gogh
39. How many floors are there in Buffalo City Tower, Buffalo, USA?
40. The phenomenon where people won’t offer help when there are other people around in an emergency is called what?
The bystander effect
41. Falls Church is included in which US metropolitan area?
42. In the film who is the alter ego of Daniel Hillard?
43. What links- It’s a Wonderful Life, Rear Window, Vertigo, and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington?
Movies cast by James Stewart
44. Pasadena is located in which US state?
45. What is the process called when matter moves from a solid to a gas state without turning into a liquid?
46. Who plays Jordana Bevan in the 2020 popular romance, comedy film Submarine?
47. The Outline of History is a popular 1920 book written by whom?
H. G. Wells
48. The Vietnamese call it The Brother the Chinese The Friend what?
49. What is CAI?
Community Associations Institute
50. Lyssophobia is the fear of what?
51. Which airport has the ICAO code KABQ?
Albuquerque International Sunport
52. Douglas Adams said what is the best spacecraft propellant?
Bad News – it travels the fastest
53. Abau Airport is located in which country?
Papua New Guinea
54. Jacob’s Hands: A Fable is a popular short story written in 1998 by whom?
55. What is Switzerland’s official name?
56. Who is the artist of the famous painting Avarice in 1589?
57. Term “Allegro” is originated from which language?
Italian musical terms used in English
58. What country has two AK47 assault rifles on its flag?
59. Sextus Julius Africanus was a which-century apocalypticist?
60. How much did MySpace sell for in 2005?
61. Who was Francesco d’Antonio?
62. In Australian slang what is a Coughie?
63. What is Planchonia careya?
64. Alcibiades Stakes is associated with what?
65. What makes a noise middle octave key of F?
66. What is Choux pastry, or pâte à choux?
a delicate pastry dough used in many pastries.
67. William Tell was the best crossbow archer and what else?
68. What is the name of the Turkish beverage of yogurt mixed with cold water and sometimes salt?
69. French novelist Jules Verne died on March 24, 1905, in which city in France?
70. 40% of Americans have never been where?
To a Dentist
71. Name one “Spread” food?
72. Church bells of Maranello Ring Sundays Public Hols and when?
Ferrari team win
73. All Propaganda Is Lies is a popular book written in 1986 by whom?
74. What does the Latin phrase “a caelo usque ad centrum” mean in English?
from the sky to the center
75. The Italian Date is a common name of what fruit?
76. What is the English equivalent of the Irish proverb “Ba mhinic droch-éadach ar tháilliúr ‘s droch-bhróg ar ghréasaidh.”?
The shoemaker goes barefoot.
77. Sunglasses were invented in China to do what?
Hide a Judges’s eyes
78. What is Irvingia gabonensis?
African mango, a drupe fruit
79. What is a food called that is literally spread, generally with a knife, onto food items such as bread or crackers?
80. What was the first social media or social networking site launched on the internet circa 1994?
81. What is Beurre d’Isigny?
82. Defensio pro Populo Anglicano is a popular book written by whom in 1650?
83. In what country did tulips originate?
84. What is Lucia di Lammermoor?
Opera by Gaetano Donizetti
85. FINA is the governing body of what amateur sport?
86. Who sings “One Man Woman”?
87. Who casts Greta in the 2021 romance comedy film The Map of Tiny Perfect Things?
88. Where is David Livingstone Buried (Two Places/countries)?
Westminster Abbey / Tanzania
89. What is Beanie?
90. Who are Berbers or Imazighen?
an ethnic group mostly concentrated in North Africa
91. Who sings “Mood”?
92. What is Anser caerulescens?
Snow goose, a bird of Canada
93. What is BTS?
94. Who was an umm walad?
the title given to a slave concubine in the Muslim world after she had born her master a child
95. What is Hjallerup market?
Horse auction house
96. What is a domestic short-haired breed?
97. Which airport has its IATA code ABX?
98. In Heraldry what is a mullet?
99. Amaranth was originated in which country?
100. In 2013 Staples became the first major American retailer to sell what kind of device?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise