Very hard quiz questions General knowledge random with answers in English free trivia test online quizzes printable is trending. Life will never stop and will go on, even if you stop learning. Why will you keep yourself away from learning these very hard quiz questions general knowledge when you have great chances to learn about hundreds of facts!
Your life needs entertainment for freshness and learning for being aware of facts and information about the world. On the basis of these random very hard quiz questions general knowledge trivia GK, you may be able to take a lead over your friend, or competition lets surprise them with concepts and facts you will be grasping from these very hard quiz questions in English.
Let’s solve these very hard quiz questions random GK with answers to printable trivia quizzes and grow a habit of continuous learning and exercise for your brain.
Very hard quiz questions with answers printable
1. What was the full name of English writer HG Wells?
Herbert George Wells
2. ZSL London Zoo is located in which city?
3. Sombrero in English refers to a type of wide-brimmed hat from which country?
4. What is a Moccasin?
5. In 18th century England what was known as Old Tom?
6. What is a poncho?
an outer garment designed to keep the body warm.
7. What is the Appenzell breed?
8. What is 121 Hermione?
9. Which tomato grows on the volcanic plains to the south of Mount Vesuvius, and mozzarella di bufala Campana?
San Marzano tomatoes
10. The araucaria has what more common name?
The Monkey Puzzle tree
11. What was Gaius Plinius Secundus?
called Pliny the Elder, was a Roman author, a naturalist and natural philosopher, a naval and army commander
12. Sombrero, also known as Hat Island, is part of the British Overseas Territory of Anguilla and is the northernmost island of what?
13. What is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine, with the first reference dating to 1154 in Sicily?
14. Marcus Curtius is a famous 1586 artwork painted by whom?
15. What is a corduroy road made from?
Logs laid down on the swampy ground
16. Which pizza is also known as pizza alla marinara, is a style of Neapolitan pizza in Italian cuisine?
17. Hyde Park, London was founded in which year?
18. The Island of Doctor Moreau is a popular 1896 novel by whom?
H. G. Wells
19. What is pastina?
Cooked in broth pasta
20. Who started their professional musical career by being featured on Ja Rule’s album titled Rule 3:36
21. Prophecies of Fascism is a book published in 1940 by which English author?
22. What is Appleyard?
23. The Divine Within Selected Writings on Enlightenment is a popular 1992 book by whom?
Aldous Huxley and Huston Smith
24. Abaza is a goat breed that originated in which country?
25. Where could you have a kip – then spend it?
Laos, its currency
26. Marty The Zebra is featured in which animation film?
27. How many regions are there in Italy?
28. Which animal can run at speeds up to 65 km/h in short sprints and they can maintain a speed of 40 km/h for an hour?
29. In which Hanna-Barbera TV series you find Penny the Squirrel, Kenny Fouler, and Buffy Zigenhagen?
2 Stupid Dogs (1993–1995)
30. In the movie, Who Framed of Roger Rabbit, who voiced Jessica Rabbit?
31. What is Australian Friesian Sahiwal?
Dairy cattle breed
32. Orthoepy is the study of what?
33. What is Khumba?
South African animated comedy film
34. Doctrine and Discipline of Divorce is a famous book published in 1643 by which English poet?
35. What is Portland?
Vases made from Glass
36. Who said, “My reputation carried me safely through Greece, but the envy it excited at home has been my ruin.”?
Anacharsis, Scythian philosopher (6th century BCE), mortally wounded with an arrow by his brother, King Caduidas
37. A Pair of Shoes is a famous 1888 artwork painted by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
38. Who from Bönnigheim, Germany, gave birth to 53 children (38 sons and 15 daughters) in a total of 29 births by 1498?
Barbara Stratzmann (c. 1448 – 1503)
39. Just Another Broken Heart is a popular music track by whom?
40. What group starred in the first-ever music video aired on MTV?
41. 2021 fantasy action film New Gods: Nezha Reborn was adapted from which source?
Investiture of the Gods
42. If you have polythelia what have you got?
43. What is Aida?
Opera by Antonio Ghislanzoni and Giuseppe Verdi
44. Who is Gil Adamson (born 1961)?
Historical novelist, Canada
45. Schubert’s fourth symphony is nicknamed the what?
46. The Lucy Show was the first broadcast on what date?
February 28, 2015
47. Which Roman Emperor made Sunday a religious holiday?
48. Who is the singer of the 2021 pop music track Anyone?
49. Bluto is featured in which animation comedy series?
50. Julie Andrews won the Academy Award for best actress due to her 1964 performance in what movie?
51. What is Anou Ifflis?
Cave in Algeria
52. Who casts Captain Vasili Borodin in the 1990 action thriller film The Hunt for Red October?
53. What was Peter Blake a pop art designer’s most famous work?
Beatles Sergeant Peppers cover
54. Where do you find Kaffeklubben Island or Coffee Club Island?
55. How many women know the formula of Coca-Cola?
None – not allowed
56. Popular song “Ad-Lib Blues” was recorded by whom?
57. Thomas Cannery writer Schindler’s Ark comes from what country?
58. Where is the Headquarters of the Usborne Publishing?
59. Who was Kōbō Abe (1924–1993)?
60. Bammy is a bread made in Jamaica from what plant?
61. Animated television series “JoJo & Gran Gran” was debuted in which year?
62. Little Women movie was released in which year?
63. Kibo (Uhuru Pk) in Africa is a part of which mountain range?
64. Oodaaq or Oodap Qeqertaa is a what in Greenland?
Bank of gravel and silt
65. After California what is the US state to produce the most wine?
66. The highest point in England is what?
Scafell Pike (978 meters: 3208 ft.)
67. In the Bible what was an adamant?
68. John Logie Baird performs the first public demonstration of his “televisor” in which year?
69. The first Nobel Banquet was held in 1901 with how many male guests?
70. What actor got an Oscars nomination for their role in The Lord of the Rings movies?
71. Who was Madame de Lafayette (1634–1693)?
French novelist, the author of La Princesse de Clèves
72. How many books W. Somerset Maugham wrote?
73. Which 19th-century American novelist pen name A Lady?
Hannah Maynard Pickard
74. Which Tunisian athlete has the 400 m race record of 1:45.17 in the 2019 Games?
75. In Greek legend who turned men into swine?
76. Who and Clarence D. Chamberlin set an endurance record of 51 hours, 11 minutes, and 25 seconds in the air?
Bertrand Blanchard Acosta
77. Who is supposed to be buried under Kings Cross station?
78. Who founded The Swedish Academy in 1786?
King Gustav III
79. Who has received the most Academy Award for the Best Director category with four?
80. The Blue Ribbon Burger changed its name and is now referred to as what?
81. Who is ‘The world’s all-time goalscorer according to Guinness Book and FIFA’?
Pelé, Brazil, 1953-1977, 1284 goals in 1,315 games
82. What is Catra?
a fictional character in the toyline, and animated television series, She-Ra: Princess of Power (1985–86)
83. Chloé Zhao received the Excellence in Cinematic Direction Achievement award in 2021 for which film?
84. The men’s Cricket World Cup is an international cricket competition established in which year?
85. Japanese hi-tec toilets auto wipe buts using what?
86. What is NACA?
The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
87. What profession was Lemuel Gulliver when he was shipwrecked?
88. Rome, Italy has also hosted multiple FIFA WC finals, which were held at the Stadio Nazionale PNF, and what?
the Stadio Olimpico
89. What does The term Virginia dynasty is sometimes used?
to describe the fact that four of the first five U.S. presidents were from Virginia.
90. What movie star plays themselves in the film Zombieland?
91. Who is Ylljet Aliçka (born 1951)?
92. The current ICC trophy was instituted in which year?
93. Who is Abhinandananatha?
94. What is Hipódromo 27 de Abril?
Racecourse in Argentina
95. What country won the first Miss World contest held in 1951 in London?
96. Who is Colin Bateman (born 1323)?
97. In which 1960 film did Elvis Presley play a mixed-race character?
98. Who is the director of the short film A Burlesque on Carmen (1915)?
99. What is PGM-17 Thor?
US rocket (1957 – 1960)
100. What kind of food is Monterey Jack?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise