General knowledge pub questions and answers quiz printable GK trivia in English online free quiz test is available here. It’s true, there is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some pub questions and answers you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
Keep going. The sources of the easy quiz questions and answers for the pub questions and answers general knowledge in English GK free online are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of pub questions and answers general knowledge by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge pub questions and answers in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these quiz pub questions and answers general knowledge among others, where you can really drive away others.
Pub questions and answers
1. 2602 Moore asteroid is named after whom?
Sir Patrick Moore, English Astronomer
2. Which mineral is named after German mineralogist Irmgard Abs-Wurmbach?
3. Artiguism Ideology is named after whom??
José Gervasio Artigas
4. What is Abbots Bromley Horn?
5. Which law describes how vowel length in Scots and Scottish English is conditioned by environment?
6. Who is Dumbella?
Donald Duck’s sister
7. Rattlesnake Canyon amusement park is located in which Canadian province?
Osoyoos, British Columbia
8. What is a Chain tag?
9. What is B-Daman?
Marble shooting toy
10. What product sold 330 in the US in its first year?
11. Capacitance meter measures what?
Measures the capacitance of a component
12. What does CFL mean?
Canadian Football League
13. Kochari is the national dance in which country?
14. Who crafted the famous painting- Massacre of the Innocents in 1590?
15. What was the name of Hamlet’s father?
16. Alidade table is used for what purpose?
17. What is Liga ACB?
18. Which country has its UN code 894?
19. Chanel is a French luxury fashion house that was founded by couturière Coco Chanel in which year?
20. Where would you find your Glabella?
Space between your eyes
21. Over half the world’s population connected to the world wide web. T/F?
22. A space devoid of the matter is called what?
23. AN/URM-25D signal generator is used for what purpose?
Electronic test equipment
24. Berney Arms Railway Station is located in which country?
25. What character on TV and film must have sex every 7 years?
26. Who is the director of the 2018 action thriller film Black Water?
27. Famous painting View of Arles with Irises in the Foreground is made by whom in 1888?
Vincent van Gogh
28. What percent of mobile communications flowing over wireless Internet?
29. What is the highest peak of North America?
30. What product only sold 1200 bottles in its first year?
Liquid Paper – Tippex
31. What is the moral of Aesop’s Fable- The Ant and the Dove?
One good turn deserves another
32. Chambre means what when referring to wine?
Serve at room temperature
33. International vehicle registration code for Austria is A, was enacted from which year?
34. Which country has its Alpha 2 code VU?
35. What is a Boodie?
A Marsupial related kangaroo rat
36. The Geneva Convention on Road Traffic entered into force on what date?
26 March 1952
37. What happened to Charles Brooks in 1982?
First legal death by lethal Injection
38. Who is the author of the famous 1926 novel Payment Deferred?
C. S. Forester
39. Tacoma is located in which US state?
40. What creature is the symbol of Bacardi?
41. What links The Nutty Professor, The Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon, and The Bellboy?
Movies and TV shows by Jerry Lewis
42. Which comic character was dynamited to death in issue 428?
43. What was the timeline of the Post-Impressionism period?
1886 and 1905
44. Don’t Fence Me In is a music track by whom?
45. Bohemian Rhapsody was on what Queen album?
A Night at the Opera
46. What is Bell & Ross?
French watch brand
47. Where was Ice Cream invented?
48. Carcanet Press is a publisher, primarily of poetry, based in the United Kingdom and founded by whom?
49. Which airport has its IATA code ABQ?
Albuquerque International Sunport
50. Issac and Willian Fuld invented and patented what in 1892?
Ouija Board French German Oui Ya
51. What is Caliper?
Dimension measuring tool
52. Who is the Roman Goddess of flocks and herds?
53. High Society film was released in which year?
54. Which airport has its ICAO code KABI?
Abilene Regional Airport
55. How does a male koala attract a mate?
56. Bere Ferrers village is located in which country?
57. Middle ages Monks denied meat on fast days ate what?
Rabbit Foetuses — Said were eggs
58. What is a French Bull?
59. What is the internet country domain TLD for Northern Ireland?
60. What does pp on a music score mean?
61. What is the Alpha 2 code for Uzbekistan?
62. What is Jane Fonda’s middle name?
63. The Genius and the Goddess is a famous novel written in 1955 by whom?
64. What is Machinist square?
Metalwork measuring tool
65. Only humans and what primate can have blue eyes?
66. What is Camp Nou?
Football stadium in Spain
67. Woodwind Instrument size between Clarinet and Bassoon?
68. Aberdeen Regional Airport is located in which country?
69. The Constitution Act of which year is a major part of the Constitution of Canada?
70. In Australian slang what are apricots?
71. How many floors are there in The Shard Tower, London?
72. First Impressions was the original title of what classic novel?
Pride and Prejudice
73. What is the UN Code for Yemen?
74. What is La bohème?
Opera by Giacomo Puccini
75. Who said, “The internet is a good way to get on the net”?
Republican candidate Bob Dole
76. Areopagitica is a famous book written in 1644 by whom?
77. Cavalier in French Springer in German what in English Chess?
78. What is the home stadium for Michigan Wolverines?
79. Famous book Notes on Nationalism was written in 1945 by whom?
80. President Hayes 1878 started which annual White house event?
Easter Egg Roll
81. Which city has the Ryugyong Hotel?
Pyongyang, North Korea
82. On what are the world’s smallest paintings painted?
83. What is Chantilly/Tiffany?
84. What is the Alpha 3 code for Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic)?
85. Scottish Hebrides island is defined as big enough to sustain what?
86. What is Gold Mickey Mouse Platy?
87. Sport is played on a variable ground 50x100yd min 100×130 max?
Association Football (soccer)
88. Who is the singer of the popular song Almost Over You?
89. Who was the 4th Earl of Warwick during 1184-1203?
Waleran de Beaumont
90. Who said, “A Single death is a tragedy a million a statistic”?
91. Roaman Emperor Septimius Severus was given the title Arabicus in 195 for what contribution?
“victorious in Arabia”
92. Levi Stubbs Renaldo Benson Abdul Fakir Laurence Payton Who?
The Four Tops
93. Ostrava is a popular tourist attraction in which country?
94. Braga city is located in which country?
95. What product only sold 8 in its first year in the USA?
96. What is Muspelheim?
Land of fire in Norse mythology.
97. The locals call it Misi what do we call this country?
98. Name a word with all vowels in order.
99. Which country has its Alpha 3 code CNM?
100. If you were drinking castle beer in what country would you be?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert