The best general knowledge quiz questions trivia and answers free online tests GK quiz in English printable general knowledge are here with fresh and interesting facts. General knowledge today is quite funny and thrilling with the best general knowledge quiz questions and answers for everyone.
Trends of learning are changing over time. Also, the sphere of a knowledge domain is expanding day by day. However, the good thing is, learning has been easy because of the openness of information and the internet. Whatever information you need is there on the internet, in many forms, best general knowledge quiz questions answers GK free quiz are one of them.
Here are a lot of facts and information with the best general knowledge quiz questions. Be the first to solve the best general knowledge quiz questions answers printable!
Best general knowledge quiz questions
1. What contains the world’s largest mangrove forest?
2. What is glabrous skin
hairless skin on the palms and soles, “palmoplantar” surfaces
3. What is the type of Black & White Festival (2004-) – Porto, Portugal?
4. What is the fear of noise – a branch of phonophobia?
5. Susan Abigail Tomalin became famous as who?
6. What is a young bird called?
7. What is the scientific name of Okra?
8. What is the national flower of Seychelles?
Tropicbird orchid (known locally as orkid payanke), Angraecum eburneum.
9. Who had founded the Wattle Club in Victoria, Australia in 1899?
10. Where do you find Black-bellied whistling duck?
11. What is the Afghan Hound?
12. What is a Bedtiller?
13. What are the most common Cutting and dissecting instruments?
Scalpels, scissors, and saws
14. What is Acinonyx Jubatus?
15. Hitihita is a character in what book and film?
Mutiny on the Bounty – Tahiti chief
16. What animal has a prehensile penis?
17. Which dictionary has the most words?
우리말샘 (Woori Mal Saem, 2017), 1,100,373 words
18. The Last Nine Days of the Bismarck, also published as Hunting the Bismark, was written by whom?
19. What acid is particularly effective at removing iron stains from wood?
20. International dialing codes – What country has 33 as its code?
21. What is a Monkey puzzle tree?
22. Who casts Daniels in the 2014 thriller adventure film Black Sea?
23. International Union of Railways was founded in which year?
24. What is the rail transport network size of China?
146,300 km (2020)
25. Which people used to settle legal disputes by head butting?
Inuit – Eskimo
26. What is Wood putty?
also called plastic wood, is a substance used to fill imperfections, such as nail holes in wood
27. Who is the artist of the famous painting Japonaiserie: Flowering Plum Tree (after Hiroshige) in 1887?
Vincent van Gogh
28. Which country has its UN code 860?
29. What is Boge?
30. A Jocko is what type of animal?
Chimpanzee or ape
31. Europe is named after whom?
Europa, a woman with the Phoenician origin of high lineage
32. Who crafted the famous artwork The Holy Family with the Infant John the Baptist in 1593?
33. What does AOS mean?
American Ornithological Society
34. How many zeros are there in a Billion?
35. What is the most popular pizza topping in South Korea?
36. What do 1.e4 e5 2.f4 exf4 3.Nf3 d5 moves call in chess?
Abbazia Defense of the King’s Gambit
37. Which island is also known as Amberi, or Waigiu?
38. Guineafowl is originated from which continent?
39. What does the Highest management overview name in business?
40. According to a survey what is Americans’ favorite smell?
41. What is the UN Code for Uruguay?
42. Who casts Tallahassee in the 2019 film Zombieland: Double Tap?
43. Name one of North America’s most endangered birds.
44. Mention a pepper named after a place.
45. Who was The Little Playful One?
46. The Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg is located in which country?
47. Who won the first Oscar for a musical in 1943?
48. What is the highest point of the Bird’s Head Peninsula?
49. Who is a blue-collar worker?
a working-class person who performs manual labor
50. What was the name of Thomas Jefferson’s home?
51. What does AFL mean in Wobbly lingo?
American Federation of Labor, frequently referred to by Wobblies as the American Separation of Labor
52. Trimontaine was the original name of where Boston?
53. What does 24/7 mean in business?
24 hours a day, seven days a week
54. The Canterbury Tales were written by Geoffrey Chaucer between which years?
1387 and 1400
55. Jorn Utzon of Denmark designed what landmark?
Sydney Opera House
56. Which country has its Alpha 3 code UKR?
57. Clinton Oklahoma see two having sex in the car what’s illegal you do?
If you Masturbate
58. What is a trade-off?
diminishing or losing one quality, quantity, or property of a set or design in return for gains in other aspects.
59. What is USCGC Acacia?
US Coast Gaurd Ship
60. Who said, “The child is the father of the man”?
61. Which airport has its IATA code ABM?
Northern Peninsula Airport
62. Female bathing caps were invented to prevent what?
Clogged up drains
63. What is Abbott’s booby?
64. What is Accolade in architecture?
A sculptural embellishment of an arch.
65. Where was Freddie Mercury born?
66. What is Great Dane?
67. In The Muppet Movie who sang for Miss Piggy?
68. Such, Such Were the Joys is a 1952 essay written by whom?
69. What is the Alpha 3 code for Uganda?
70. Dismus and Gestas were who?
Robbers next to Jesus
71. What is 1197 Rhodesia?
72. The French musical instrument The Viola has what other name?
73. Who wrote the famous novel Eyeless in Gaza in 1936?
74. Which airport has its ICAO code KABE?
Lehigh Valley International Airport
75. What color is natural cheddar cheese?
White — it’s dyed red
76. Which country has Albina Airstrip?
77. Chuck Berry Art Garfunkle Robert Redford had what job?
78. Machu Picchu was abandoned in which year?
79. What is the internet country domain TLD for Norfolk Island?
80. What is Rice Paper made from?
A Tree – The Rice Paper Tree pith
81. Avon is located in which US state?
82. What was Scottish singer-songwriter Sheena Easton’s original name?
83. Where is the Historical place Centro Histórico de Oaxaca de Juárez located?
84. What is the namesake USA has for a place according to Vlorë, Albania?
85. Where was the first Pony Express set up?
86. American-British publishing company Macmillan Publishers was founded in which year?
87. Which country has its Alpha 2 code TV?
88. Itamae have what job in Japan?
Chef – In Front of the cutting board
89. Where is Oran city located?
Oran, Algeria; Oran, Missouri
90. In Bonanza what was Hoss Cartwright’s character’s first name?
91. Who writes the famous book Dialogues sur la religio´n naturelle in 1779?
92. Where do you find a street named after Martin Luther King Jr. in Auburn, Alabama?
A section of Alabama State Route 14 is called Martin Luther King Drive, also known interchangeably as Loachapoka Road
93. Robert Redford, Steve McQueen Paul Newman reject $4m role?
Superman – C Reeve paid 200K
94. Airy disc is named after whom?
George Biddell Airy, a 19th-century mathematician and astronomer
95. Collective nouns – a streak of what?
96. Stop Look Around music track is sung by whom?
97. What is the Alpha 2 code for the Turks and Caicos Islands?
98. What Sanskrit word means great king?
99. Abelian category in mathematics is named after whom?
Niels Henrik Abel (1802–1829), a Norwegian mathematician.
100. Saint Lydwina is the Patron Saint of what sport?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert