Here are 100 family general knowledge questions and answers free printable online trivia quizzes for readers and family members. A successful life is full of hard work and struggle. In order to succeed in life, one has to try hard. A competitive mind finally explodes. When a person continuously tries and tries to learn, and practice, success with many quizzes like family general knowledge questions and answers printable.
Family general knowledge questions and answers are superb with variation and gist of useful information and facts related to general knowledge quizzes. Readers will obviously get entertainment while learning these family general knowledge questions and answers.
Let’s solve these family general knowledge questions and answers handy to enhance knowledge as well as make a habit of learning continuously.
Family general knowledge questions and answers
1. Where is the ancient city Etruria located?
Tuscany, Lazio, and Umbria in Italy
2. What is the most common element found in stars?
3. The Battle of Val-ès-Dunes was fought in which year?
4. Mongol Conquests took place in which century?
5. What type of animal is a barramundi
6. What is Canasta?
7. Which is a shiny metal with the symbol Cr used on bumpers of some cars, household fixtures, etc.?
8. The god of all gods in Norse mythology was who?
9. Bouzov Castle is located in which country?
10. What does ka-yoobi mean in Japan?
11. Which War caused the most deadly in the history of War?
World War II
12. What does “Tin” mean when you talk about an anniversary?
13. Dalmatia is a narrow belt of the east shore of which sea?
The Adriatic Sea
14. Island of Rab is located in which country?
15. What’s the material called that won’t carry an electric charge?
16. Torino city is located in which country?
17. What is Tivat?
Town in Montenegro
18. Where is the Louvre museum?
19. What was Constance Virginia Kies?
was an American nutrition scientist and dietitian
20. How did the Former President of Congo Mobutu Sese Seko die?
21. What is Fattoush?
22. Osulf II of Bamburgh was what in 1067?
Earl of Northumbria
23. How many people speak Cantonese?
80 million people
24. Which Roman emperor was accoladed the Germanicus (“victorious in Germania”) in the late 83?
25. Who was the ancient Greek god of medicine?
26. What is Kohlrabi?
A rare vegetable
27. Who is the little people and mine spirits like the Knocker in Welsh mythology?
28. The highest mountain in the alps is what?
29. The British Red Cross Badge of Honour was instituted in which year?
30. The badge of the Sijil Kemuliaan is an award from which country?
31. Censor was the Roman title to dignify what?
The censor could audit all other magistrates and all state finances
32. A Ghanaian speaks in which language?
33. East Asian Monsoon is known what in Korea?
34. What is the national flower in Kyrgyzstan?
Shyrdak Symbols of Kyrgyzstan and also the Tulip.
35. Umami is the name of one of the five basic what?
36. What is the name of the stadium where the final match of the 2026 FIFA WC to be held?
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, United States
37. Balcombe Railway Station is located in which country?
38. Where is Black Swan Bay??
39. Which blades rotate around the straight wire shaft of these weighted-body treble-hook lures in fishing?
40. What is the abode of Brahma, the Hindu god of creation in mythology?
41. What is a pet the Hemingway is?
42. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – chercher midi à quartorze heures?
to make things over-complicated
Literal Translation: to look for midday at fourteen hours (i.e. 2 pm)
43. Which US president met Babe Ruth when the Yankee visited Yale in 1948?
George H. W. Bush
44. Which country has its UN code 430?
45. At what temperature are Fahrenheit and Celsius equal to each other?
46. Name a word with all vowels in order.
47. Virginia Falls is located in which region in Canada?
Northwest Territories, Canada
48. For easier observation of celestial bodies through a telescope, the roofs of observatories are designed to be?
49. Smart car brand is originated in which country?
50. What is the scientific name for Donkey?
51. In the periodic table, what’s the symbol for zinc?
52. What is a species the Black Phantom Tetra is?
53. Who wrote the famous fiction The English Patient?
54. Of all the people born blind, none has been found to have developed what?
55. Karl Hjalmar Branting and Christian Lous Lange received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
56. What is the UN Code for Lesotho?
57. Baglan is a large village in where?
58. Vampires originated from an animal, which is?
59. What nation produces two-thirds of the world’s vanilla?
60. What does sadfishing mean?
Colloquial the practice adopted by some people, especially on social media, of exaggerating claims about their emotional problems to generate sympathy
61. What is a negative sanction?
a formal, legal punishment for deviating from a social norm
62. What is a pomelo?
A fruit `
63. What is the industrial use of living organisms or their components to improve human health and food reduction?
64. In which country Attadale city with postal code 6156 is located?
65. In what US State is the city Nashville?
66. Which country has its Alpha 3 code JOR?
67. In which year, the famous novel A House for Mr. Biswas was written?
68. The Earth’s surface area is what?
510 million km^2
69. What is the third-largest city in Egypt?
70. What is Independence Day in Iceland?
71. Who is a khatib?
An orator or speaker; a person who gives sermons, especially at Friday noon prayers.
72. What is Pantothenic acid?
73. Where on the human body would you find the papillae?
74. What is the internet domain TLD for Iran?
75. What is the Alpha 3 code for Jersey?
76. Archibald Vivian Hill and Otto Fritz Meyerhof received the Nobel Prize in 1922 in which category?
Physiology or Medicine
77. Name an African country without a river.
78. What is the temperature of the ice-water mixture?
79. The cab arrived the moment they walked ___ the hotel.
80. Brooke Hogan was a cheerleader in which team?
Clearwater Central Catholic
81. What is the function of the keyboard shortcut ALT + RIGHT ARROW?
82. What kitchen appliance that saves us time did Percy Spencer invent?
The Microwave cooker
83. Mount Ararat is located in which country?
84. WHat is Shumukh?
85. Which country has its Alpha 2 code JP?
86. What is the national emblem in Afghanistan?
87. Name a country that begins and ends with the same letter.
88. Robert Andrews Millikan received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
89. What year did the United States land on the moon?
90. What is the month of July called in the German language?
91. What is the Alpha 2 code for Jamaica?
92. Alici from the Gulf of Trieste near Barcola is a delicacy from which country?
93. What is the only mammal which can fly?
94. How was the name of the month of June derived?
from junius, Latin for the goddess Juno
95. Which comedian was the second permanent host of Never Mind the Buzzcocks after Mark Lamarr?
96. Chunichi Shimbun is a Japanese newspaper published in which language?
97. What is the pH for Granules of chromaffin cells?
98. What year was the Nobel prize in literature awarded for the first time?
99. Willem Einthoven received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1924 for what contribution?
“for his discovery of the mechanism of the electrocardiogram”
100. What is the IATA code for Malaga Airport, Spain?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random