Top general knowledge questions gk answers trivia quiz free online tests printable is appropriate for ardent learners who love to continuously learn new things and interesting trivia like top general knowledge questions. Nothing is unknown when you know about it. Therefore know thyself. Know about these top general knowledge questions.
Top general knowledge questions quiz is appropriate for everyone who needs to improve GK knowledge base through practice and sharing among others.
Be the first to solve these top general knowledge questions! Also, share these top general knowledge questions and keep them for future reference.
Top general knowledge questions
1. Surgical instruments can be divided into how many classes by function?
2. What is Aegypius Monachus?
3. What is the floral emblem of Northern Territory, Australia?
Sturt’s Desert Rose (Gossypium sturtianum)
4. What is Aidi?
5. What is measured in The number of Scoville Heat Units (SHU)?
Heat of Chillies
6. What is a Rototiller?
7. Bird’s Tail Peninsula is located in which country?
West Papua, Indonesia
8. Where is the Archaeological site Calakmul located?
9. What is Aulete Digital?
A Portuguese dictionary
10. Who is the adopted son of Vito Corleone?
11. What is Celery-top pine?
12. What is the total area of Machu Picchu, a historical place in Peru?
13. What is the rail transport network size of India?
68,000 km (2021)
14. What is Rotten stone?
sometimes spelled as rottenstone, also known as tripoli, is fine powdered porous rock used as a polishing abrasive for metalsmithing and in woodworking.
15. In what film did Tommy Lee Jones make his debut?
Love Story – As Hank
16. Stick dance was originated in which country?
17. What is the verse style of Paradise Lost, the epic poem by the 17th-century English poet John Milton?
18. Who are the founders of the American-British publishing company Macmillan Publishers?
Daniel MacMillan, Alexander MacMillan, Alexander H. Macmillan
19. Where do you find The Tree of Tule?
20. Leader of the Iroquois Indians same name as what car?
21. Bolivia is named after whom?
22. Who writes the famous book Of Suicide in 1755?
23. How many zeros are there in a Quadrillion?
24. What do 1.e4 e5 2.f4 Nc6 3.Nf3 f5 moves call in chess?
Adelaide Counter-Gambit of the King’s Gambit
25. Thalia is one of the muses – what’s her subject?
26. Mention an onion named after a place.
27. The African Queen is a 1935 novel written by which English author?
C. S. Forester
28. Moonbeams music track is sung by whom?
29. What is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
A university in India
30. In Disney’s Fantasia what is the Sorcerer’s name?
Yensid — Disney Reversed
31. What is 1268 Libya?
32. Who casts Fraser in the 2014 thriller adventure film Black Sea?
33. Who wrote the famous novel The Devils of Loudun in 1952?
34. Which country has its UN code 850?
Virgin Islands, US
35. In ancient Japan what was used to clean teeth?
36. What is the namesake USA has for a place according to Kabul city of Afghanistan?
37. Who is the artist of the famous painting The Garden of the Asylum in 1889?
Vincent van Gogh
38. Brent is located in which US state?
39. The Cache River National Wildlife Refuge is a 68,993 acre (223 km2) (2014) wildlife refuge in which US state?
State of Arkansas
40. If an Australian had trouble with his donk who would he call on?
Mechanic – Donks an engine
41. Where do you find a street named after Martin Luther King Jr. in Montgomery, Alabama?
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Expressway is I-85 from the Eastern Blvd to the I-65 interchange
42. Who crafted the famous artwork Landscape with a Waterfall in 1600?
43. What is the namesake USA has for a place according to Oran, Algeria?
44. Airy functions Ai(x) and Bi(x) is named after whom?
George Biddell Airy, a 19th-century mathematician and astronomer
45. Who runs the Spirit Foundation – Aged Abused Orphaned?
46. Which law describes the behavior and properties of mixtures of ideal gases?
Amagat’s law, named for Émile Amagat
47. Who casts Columbus in the 2019 film Zombieland: Double Tap?
48. What is the UN Code for Viet Nam?
49. 828 Lindemannia minor planet is named after whom?
Adolph Friedrich Lindemann, German-British Astronomer
50. 8% of people in the world have an extra what?
51. Abel equation of the first kind, an ordinary differential equation is named after whom?
Niels Henrik Abel (1802–1829), a Norwegian mathematician.
52. Which mineral is named after English optical mineralogist Stuart Olof Agrell (1913–1996)?
53. What is the largest of the four main islands in the Raja Ampat Islands archipelago, between Halmahera?
54. Which country has its Alpha 3 code URY?
55. Bridge River Kwai – Bridges Toki Rio – what actor links films?
56. What is Aisle in architecture?
Subsidiary space alongside the body of a building, separated from it by columns, piers, or posts.
57. In what country would you buy Kingfisher lager?
58. What is Circumlocution?
a phrase that circles around a specific idea with multiple words rather than directly evoking it with fewer and apter words.
59. Bevanism Ideology is named after whom??
60. 74% of American women say what is the biggest dating turn-off?
Swearing — Foul Language
61. What is Acro?
62. Tinkertown Family Fun Park is located in which Canadian province?
63. What bird has the longest fledging period 360 days?
64. What is “Jacob’s ladder”?
65. What can you shag in Georgia but it’s illegal in Florida?
66. What is the Alpha 3 code for US Minor Outlying Islands?
67. Demetria Gene Guynes became famous as who?
68. What does Anchor mean in Wobbly lingo?
69. Which airport has its IATA code ABN?
70. What color are American porcupines teeth?
71. What is HMS Acacia?
British Royal Navy ship
72. If you were eating a Malus Pumila what would it be?
73. What does 80/20 mean in business?
for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes
74. Which country has the Bush dance as the national dance?
75. What is the state tree of Idaho?
76. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GB?
77. What does the girl’s name Deborah mean?
Bee – from Hebrew
78. Which country has Northern Peninsula Airport?
79. Which airport has its ICAO code NGAB?
Abaiang Atoll Airport
80. Crazy Horse and Custer shared what childhood name?
81. What is the highest level of amateur play of Canadian football?
U Sports football
82. Eye for Eye – Tooth For Tooth what comes next?
Hand 4 Hand – Foot 4 Foot Ex 21 24
83. What do you say in business to mean Availability?
84. What is the Freeze tag?
85. Who wrote the epic poem Samson Agonites?
86. What is Toy Poodle?
87. Inn Hazleton Pen a lecturer can’t legally do what while working?
Sip Carbonated Drinks
88. Where do you find West Indian whistling duck?
89. Who was Evel Knievel?
Robert Craig Knievel was an American stunt performer and entertainer
90. Julian Dick George Anne and who make the famous five?
Timmy the Dog
91. What is the Alpha 2 code for the United Arab Emirates?
92. What is the major export of Liechtenstein?
93. What is Abbott’s starling?
94. What is the internet country domain TLD for North Cyprus?
95. Women do it 4 times to a man’s once – what?
96. Curve tracer measures what?
Applies swept signals to a device and allows display of the response
97. Table Tennis competitions only two colored balls allowed what?
White and Yellow
98. All Art is Propaganda is a 2008 book written by whom?
99. The Canadian Football Council was founded in which year?
100. Who was the first male to appear on the cover of playboy?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert