Questions for quiz competition random general knowledge trivia in English answers GK printable free online test quizzes are trending. When people learn with fun, they can grab a lot of information for a long time, additionally, the learner needs to practice more and more. These questions for quiz competition general knowledge in English printable quiz online trivia is really handy for the readers.
When you have enough general knowledge free questions for quiz competition trivia, you can debate or discuss confidently on any occasion, or you can beat your competition even in the exams or any competition where questions for quiz competition are tested exclusively
Let’s solve these questions for quiz competition general knowledge with answers in English for pure learning and extreme fun!
Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers
1. Hipódromo Córdoba racecourse is located in which country?
2. Who is the director of the short film The Bank (1915)?
3. What is PGM-11 Redstone?
First large US ballistic missile (1950–1964)
4. How many active science missions are there?
5. What is buzzword compliant?
In the technology industry, buzzword-compliant is a tongue-in-cheek expression
6. Black Cat is a fictional character who appeared in where?
7. What is the first novel of W. Somerset Maugham?
Liza of Lambeth (1897)
8. What is a literary double
A pen name is a pseudonym
9. What are Battle Beasts?
Aa line of small 2″ tall action figure toys, in the form of an anthropomorphised animals
10. What is Paboo & Mojies?
a 2012 Korean-Japanese anime series
11. The first X-Plane, the Bell X-1, was the first rocket-powered airplane to break the sound barrier on what date?
October 14, 1947
12. Who was Charles Sorel (c. 1602–1674)?
13. What are the other names of The Bactrian camel?
Mongolian camel or domestic Bactrian camel
14. What is 704 Interamnia?
15. A Queef is the name for what?
16. What is the Country of origin of Coca-Cola?
17. Which 20th-century Estonian writer had the pen name A. H. Tammsaare?
18. What is Annatto?
an orange-red condiment and food coloring derived from the seeds of the achiote tree, in Brazil and mexico
19. What is Wagasi?
20. Chase and Sandborn first sold what in tins in the US?
21. Dairy cattle breed Alderney is originated in which country?
22. Campania is an administrative region of which country?
23. What is American Lamancha?
24. Haliwen Airport is located in which country?
25. What country has the world’s largest merchant navy?
26. Which airport has the ICAO code SMBN?
27. Who was Alexander Abasheli (1884–1954)?
28. As of December 2019, France has how many space travelers?
29. Which element has its chemical symbol, Al?
30. What is it called when light changes direction after passing through a lens?
31. A Modern Utopia is a popular 1905 novel written by whom?
H. G. Wells
32. Who is Dolores Hope?
33. Who was Edwin Abbott (1838–1926)?
Historical novelist, England
34. What is TICA?
The International Cat Association
35. Given the rise of technology, what is the discipline of selling and marketing products online called?
36. What is the Abkhazskaya breed?
37. Who was known by the kunyah Abu Hurayrah “Father of a Kitten” in Islam?
38. What is American Pekin?
39. Who said, “Let me die with the Philistines.”?
Samson, judge of the Israelites (c. 1078 BCE), prior to bringing down pillars of the Philistine temple and killing 3000 people along with himself
40. Hypertension is another name for what condition?
High blood pressure
41. What is Dendrocygna bicolor?
Fulvous whistling duck, a bird of Canada
42. Popular song “Accidents Will Happen” was recorded by whom?
43. Who is the Tuscan woman, gave birth to a total of 62 live children in the early 20th century?
44. What is a variety of pizza baked in large rectangular trays?
Pizza al taglio or pizza al trancio
45. In Morse code one dash four dots what number?
46. Danielle Simone Bradbery is an American country music singer from which state?
47. What is pasta corta?
48. The Buyid dynasty, or the Buyids, was a Shia Iranian dynasty of which origin?
49. Sack of Baghdad took place in 1258 by whom?
50. What is a common trade name for the drug diazepam?
51. Cat Fanciers’ Association (CFA) was founded in the USA in which year?
52. Which chemical element has its Atomic Number 89?
53. What term is used in Finland to mean a large town?
Suurkaupunki (~ large town)
54. The World Cat Federation (WCF) was founded in which year?
55. What country has the most bookshops per head population?
56. What is USS Accentor?
57. Where do you find the tomb and mausoleum of Tutankhamun?
Valley of the Kings, Egypt
58. Two or Three Graces is a popular book written in 1926 by whom?
59. Ted Bassett (executive) is associated with what?
60. Pes Planus is the fancy name for what condition?
61. What links Jaʿfar al-Sadiq, Sufyan ibn `Uyaynah, Ibn Hazm, al-Qurtubi, and Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani?
62. Cancers derived from epithelial cells are called what?
63. What is Keffiyeh?
Traditional Arabian headdress
64. Which airport has its IATA code ABV?
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
65. Punjab is an area of India meaning what?
66. Who is the founder of the Red Hen Press was founded in 1994?
67. What is measured on the Torro scale?
68. What links the movies The Paleface, Road to Bali, and The Ghost Breakers?
British-American comedian Bob Hope played
69. Who said, “If we don’t end war, war will end us.”?
H. G. Wells
70. There are more the 38000 types of what?
71. Richmond Park is located in which city?
72. What is specifically defined as 1/48th of an inch?
73. Who is the artist of the famous painting Wheat Field with a Lark in 1887?
Vincent van Gogh
74. Who is the director of the popular romance, and comedy film Submarine (2010)?
75. What should you give on a 35th wedding anniversary?
76. Toluca Lake is located in which US state?
77. Christobal Colon is better known as who?
78. John the Baptist was a which century apocalypticist?
79. Amiens city is located in which country?
80. Pruritus is a fancy name for what?
81. Who sings the song “Tirona”?
West Side Family
82. A Nice Cup of Tea is a popular essay written in 1986 by whom?
83. President Andrew Jackson’s funeral 1845 who removed swearing?
His Pet Parrot
84. Who said, “We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones”?
85. In what prison did Nelson Mandela spend 19 of 27 years in jail?
86. Who is the artist of the famous painting Titus Manlius Torquatos in 1586?
87. Who casts Mark in the 2021 romantic comedy film The Map of Tiny Perfect Things?
88. St Sithney is the Patron Saint of what?
89. What is Der Ring des Nibelungen?
Music drama by Richard Wagner
90. On average, how long is the human intestine in adults?
91. Of Education is a popular book written by whom in 1644?
92. Who sings “So Far So Good”?
93. Emperor Claudius passed a law legalizing what at banquets?
Farting – for public health
94. Who was Tuccio d’Andria?
95. There’s an amphibian that never sleeps, what is it?
96. Term “Adagio” is originated from which language?
Italian musical terms used in English
97. Nanook is a Canadian word for what animal?
98. Who is the artist of the 2021 music album “Hall of Fame”?
99. What is Chullo?
100. When there is trauma to the body, what does the trauma code give first priority?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise