General knowledge is common to know and quiz questions and answers can help you a lot so that you can practice well. These 100 printable general knowledge quiz questions and answers will enable you to practice and share this trivia with anyone for learning purposes.
You are welcome and free to use these general knowledge quiz questions and answers in exams, gossip, and guide others. Sharing knowledge enhances your reputation.
Free general knowledge quiz questions and answers to make use of on pals, household or good should you run your personal weekly pub quiz. Simply print and use! General knowledge quiz questions and answers. Learn and follow general knowledge quiz questions and answers like historical past, geography, science, structure, and so on.
Right here are general knowledge quiz questions and answers to a set of 100 questions on worldwide issues and affairs. We do our greatest to course as rapidly as potential. We are going to solely use these data for the aim of fulfilling the order. Please choose from the record of general knowledge quiz questions and answers to start testing your learning.
When someone ought to go to the books shops, search inauguration by store, shelf by shelf, it’s in truth problematic. Primary general knowledge quiz questions and answers to be taught basic data online programs. When someone ought to go to the books shops, search inauguration by store, shelf by shelf, it’s in truth problematic.
Are you discovering the pc basic data inquiries to be taught for aggressive exams? Right here on this weblog, I’m sharing comprehensive general knowledge quiz questions and answers. Take a look at your basic data with 100 quiz questions and solutions for the entire family, organized into 100 completely different questions.
100 general knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. Which river flows through Paris?
2. Luxembourg City is the capital of which country?
3. How many time zones do the USA span?
4. Which American state has the fewest counties?
5. Which is the longest river in Ethiopia?
The Blue Nile
6. What natural wonder of the world is named after aviator Jimmy Angel?
7. How many time zones does Russia span?
8. Who served the most seasons as a major league umpire – 37 years, starting in 1905 and also officiated 18 World Series?
9. What is the oldest continuous trophy in sports, which was started in 1851, with Americans winning for a straight 132 years until Australia took the Cup in 1983?
10. How is the Chalk made?
Chalk is made of trillions of microscopic skeleton fossils of plankton.
11. What is commonly used as an integral part of lipstick ingredients?
12. Lemons have _____ sugar than strawberries.
13. Air becomes liquid at _____ degrees centigrade.
14. What metal has a melting point of 29.76 degrees centigrade and can melt on the palm of your hand?
15. What is the Dynamite contains as a part of its ingredient?
16. What is the best conductor of electricity and heat?
Graphene (AKA the miracle metal)
17. __________ blood is colorless until it’s exposed to air. The blood then appears to be blue.
18. What type of volcanoes (ones found commonly in school exhibitions and projects) can be created using ammonium dichromate?
19. How much of the human brain consists of water?
More than 78%
20. What fruits are harmful to dogs and must be avoided at all possible costs.
21. What is the heaviest metal found so far?
22. What is the first element in the periodic table which is highly inflammable?
23. What are the only elements that can stay liquid at room temperature?
Bromine and mercury
24. What takes up almost 9% more volume than the water used to make it?
An ice cube
25. Fire spreads uphill quicker than downhill. True/ False?
26. How long a badminton shuttle easily travels?
180 km/h (112 mph)
27. Ferenc Szisz from which country, driving a Renault, won the first Formula One Grand Prix held at Le Mans, France in 1906?
28. What does REM stand for?
Rapid eye movement
29. Where is the Valley of the Kings located?
30. Who engineered the Eiffel Tower?
31. How many seeds does a strawberry have?
32. What is the largest shark species?
33. How many bones does a newborn baby have?
34. From what material were George Washington’s false teeth made?
36. What is the oldest Christian nation?
37. How old did Noah live to be?
950 years old
38. What is the name of the hill on top of which Jesus Christ was crucified?
39. Who asked Pilate for Jesus Christ’s body after the crucifixion?
40. In what language was the original language in which the New Testament was written?
41. Whose ear was cut off at the time of Jesus Christ’s arrest?
Malchus, the servant of the High Priest
42. What is the capital of Hungary?
43. In which US state is Mount Rushmore located?
44. In which city is the statue of Christ the Redeemer located?
Rio de Janeiro
45. Which is the highest possible hand in the game of poker?
46. Which US city is known as ‘The Big Easy’?
47. From which country does William Tell hail?
48. What is the length of the Brooklyn Bridge?
49. Which Scottish loch with a length of about 24 miles, is reputed to contain a monster?
50. Where was the greatest difference between annual high and low temperatures recorded?
51. Which state in the US was once called Deseret?
52. Which island country lies off China, Korea, and Russia?
53. Where is the Tonle Sap located?
54. What is a group of owls called
55. What is the chemical name of Vitamin B1
56. How many time zones are there in the world?
57. The taste cells in our taste buds live for only about
58. Taste buds are not visible to the naked eye; the little bumps that can be seen on the tongue are actually _____, on top of which rest the taste buds
59. Like fingerprints, each human __________ has its own unique print.
60. What percentage of the human population has a bifid uvula, which means it has a forked appearance?
61. What is called the excessive habit of picking one’s nose?
62. The lining in a person’s stomach is replaced ______ to prevent it from digesting itself, which is about four times as long as an adult is tall.
Every 4 to 5 days
63. In 1927 which comedy duo released their first film ‘Putting Pants on Philip’?
Laurel and Hardy
64. In 1921 eight baseball players were banned for life even though a court had found them not guilty of corruption – which team did they play for?
Chicago White Sox
65. In which unusual location was Elizabeth when she succeeded to the UK throne on the death of her father?
In a treehouse at the Treetops Hotel in Kenya
66. In February 1819, who founded what was to become, the city-state of Singapore?
Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles
68. In what year did women over the age of 30, provided they met certain property qualifications, get the right to vote in the UK?
69. 8 Manchester United players and 15 other passengers were killed in February 1958 in an accident that became known as what?
Munich air disaster
70. Born in February 1932 who became one of the most iconic French film directors whose films defined the French New Wave movement, with one of his best-known films being ‘Jules and Jim’?
71. Although he died in February 1783 the works of which landscape architect, dubbed ‘England’s Greatest Gardener’, can be seen at many of the country’s great estates including Blenheim Palace and Harewood House?
Lancelot “Capability” Brown
72. What played the central role during the American Civil War?
73. Who was in command at the critical point in the Battle of Gettysburg?
General Robert E. Lee
74. Fear of gravity is called
75. Fear of stairs or steep slopes is called
76. Who attacked first in the battle of Gettysburg?
George G. Meade.
77. Why did the early battles of the Civil War favor the South?
The South had more money, a better-organized government, and more effective military commanders.
78. What are the 4 main causes of the Civil War?
Industry vs. Farming, States’ Rights, Expansion, and Slavery
79. The Lake Chargoggagoggman-chauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg is situated in
80. Who left most of his estate, more than SEK 31 million (today approximately SEK 1,702 million) to be converted into a fund and invested in “safe securities.”
81. In “Thunderbirds”, what was Lady Penelope’s chauffeur called?
82. Which word goes before vest, beans, and quartet?
83. What is another word for lexicon?
84. The Nobel Prize in Physics has been awarded 113 times to how many Nobel Laureates between 1901 and 2019?
85. What is the name of the BBC series about a shipping line set in Liverpool during the late 1800s?
The Onedin Line
86. In the TV series Dad’s Army, what was Captain Mainwaring’s first name?
87. Who invented TV?
George Carey, a Boston civil servant, first thought up television in 1876. John Logie Baird is often quoted as its inventor but his ideas didn’t come along until the 1920s
88. Who is the only Nobel Laureate who has been awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics twice, in 1956 and 1972?
89. Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill is situated in which country?
90. Who was the legendary Benedictine monk who invented champagne?
91. Name the largest freshwater lake in the world?
92. Name the seventh planet from the sun.
93. Who invented the rabies vaccination?
94. The Nobel Prize amount for 2018 is set at 9.0 million per full Nobel Prize in what currency?
Swedish kronor (SEK)
95. On “Blue Peter”, what was John Noakes’s dog called?
96. Where would you find the Sea of Tranquility?
97. What is someone who shoes horses called?
98. What item of clothing was named after its Scottish inventor?
99. What kind of weapon is a falchion?
100. The lane Tweebuffelsmeteen-skootmorsdoodgeskietfontein is situated in
More Recommended Quizzes
- General Knowledge Quiz 01
- General Knowledge Quiz 02
- General Knowledge Quiz 03
- General Knowledge Quiz 04
- General Knowledge Quiz 05
- General Knowledge Quiz 06
- General Knowledge Quiz 07
- General Knowledge Quiz 08
- General Knowledge Quiz 09
- General Knowledge Quiz 10
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
general knowledge test practice
general knowledge test
general knowledge questions
cdl general knowledge
general knowledge questions and answers
general knowledge quiz with answers
general knowledge quiz for kids
general knowledge 2023
general knowledge questions for kids
common general knowledge questions and answers
100 easy general knowledge questions and answers
ftce general knowledge test
general knowledge quiz questions
general knowledge practice test
ftce general knowledge
general knowledge for kids
gk questions for kids
general knowledge 2023
general knowledge questions with answers
general quiz questions
general knowledge quiz questions and answers
gk for kids
general knowledge quiz 2023
gk question answer
cdl general knowledge test 2
easy general knowledge quiz
basic knowledge questions
general knowledge test questions and answers
easy general knowledge questions and answers
jetpunk general knowledge
general knowledge exam
general knowledge maths questions and answers
gkt practice test
cdl practice test general knowledge 2023
gk questions and answers
world general knowledge
gk questions 2023
world geography questions
general culture questions
general knowledge 2023
general knowledge quiz and answers
gk general knowledge
general knowledge with answers
nursery general knowledge questions answers
9th grade general knowledge quiz
gk questions for kids with answers
general knowledge questions for 4 year old
quiz for grade 4 general knowledge
general quiz questions and answers
class b general knowledge practice test
general knowledge test prep
500 science general knowledge question answer
maths gk questions
general awareness questions and answers
latest general knowledge questions
knowledge quiz questions
computer general knowledge quiz
free online general knowledge quiz
maths general knowledge questions
10 general knowledge questions
20 general knowledge questions and answers
interesting general knowledge questions
sports gk questions
2023 general knowledge quiz
gk quiz 2023
army general knowledge
general it knowledge
daily general knowledge
1000 easy general knowledge questions
top 100 gk questions
important general knowledge
disha’s rapid general knowledge 2023 for competitive exams
quick general knowledge quiz
latest general knowledge questions and answers
gk for class 2
online general knowledge quiz with answers
interesting gk questions
100 general knowledge questions and answers
biology general knowledge
general knowledge 2023 questions
50 general knowledge questions
geography general knowledge questions
new gk question
general quiz for kids
general knowledge english
top gk questions
100 general knowledge questions
general knowledge quiz questions and answers 2023
business general knowledge
basic general knowledge questions and answers
world geography questions and answers
gk quiz questions and answers
2023 gk questions
online general knowledge
medical general knowledge
general gk questions
gk questions for class 8
all general knowledge questions and answers
general quiz with answers
top general knowledge questions
gk quiz for class 6
medical general knowledge questions
general quiz and answers
very simple gk questions and answers
Leave a Reply