World general knowledge questions and answers quiz in English trivia printable general knowledge trivia is on board now! When you will solve these world general knowledge questions and answers in English, as well as many other similar quizzes from this website, your level of understanding, will be enhanced greatly. If you don’t feel fun and pleasure in reading and acquiring a general knowledge quiz, I am afraid you won’t be able to shine in the GK world.
Learning is always fun. Keep going with world general knowledge questions and answers in English in order t keep pace with general facts and information about the world for any purpose, like competition, debate, exam, gossip, or surprise. We are here with 100 fresh contents full of learning stuff for all who love free online quiz world general knowledge questions and answers.
Let’s solve these world general knowledge questions and answers in English instantly alone and share your network.
World general knowledge questions and answers
1. Who wrote the song “Shama Lama Ding Dong”?
2. What is Phrygia called now?
Kingdom of Muska
3. Everlasting Gobstoppers is a what brand?
4. What links erythrolitmin (or erythrolein), azolitmin, spaniolitmin, leucoorcein, and leucazolitmin?
5. How many incident(s) causes death in Shakespeare’s plays about indigestion?
6. Which famous star has the Taurus Honorary Award in 2001?
7. What was the Turkish city of Istanbul called before 1930?
8. Red litmus contains what weak acid?
9. The music of the Aegean Islands, is known for what?
10. Who wrote King Midas and the golden touch?
11. What animal has the best eyesight?
12. What is the most dangerous animal in the world after Mosquitoes?
Humans (homicides only)
13. Who is the only musician ever to have been awarded the Nobel prize for literature?
14. What is the scientific name for the Red Gram plant?
15. What is called the Country of the winds?
16. Who was the first computer millionaire?
17. Which legendary surrealist artist is famous for painting melting clocks?
18. Cat (domestic) has an average gestation period for how many days?
19. Which country has its UPC barcode 930 – 939?
20. What big cat has the longest teeth?
The Bornean Clouded Leopard
21. Which famous actor has soundtrack appearance in Rhinestone “Woke Up in Love”?
22. What was the average lifespan of a T Rex dinosaur?
about 28 years
How much did T Rex eat a day?
“would need the same daily calories as 80 people” on a diet of 2,500 calories per day
23. Who scored the first Premier League hat-trick?
24. What is the Alpha 2 code for Grenada?
25. A Transformer is a common device that works on the basis of what?
The principle of mutual induction
26. Lyra is a musical instrument from which country?
The Cretan Lyra is a Greek pear-shaped, three-stringed bowed musical instrument
27. Who wrote the novels Gone Girl and Sharp Objects?
28. Teri Hatcher was a cheerleader in which team?
San Francisco 49ers
29. Founded in the 1960s by whom, “The fascinating Jewels in the World” was produced by the House of Graff?
30. One of the earliest uses of the term “First Lady” was applied to whom in an 1838 newspaper article that appeared in the St. Johnsbury Caledonian?
31. What is the internet country domain TLD for Grenada?
32. Which country was the first to give women the right to vote, in 1893?
33. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GP?
34. What is the card Charlemagne called in the card game?
K, King, heart’s
35. The sum of the change in kinetic and potential energy is always what?
36. Which dinosaur has the sharpest teeth?
37. What is someone who believes in antidisestablishmentarianism opposed to the disestablishment of?
The Church of England
38. What is the internet country domain TLD for Guatemala?
39. Hans Spemann received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1935 from which country?
40. What is the Alpha 3 code for Guatemala?
41. What links Sally Ride, Bob Denver, and Mary Martin?
Died of cancer
42. Jijel Zoo is located in which country?
43. Who won Dancing on Ice 2020?
44. What is the longest-serving and oldest active federal political party in Canada?
The Liberal Party of Canada
45. What type of energy is used to perform bodily functions?
46. What oil is the most ancient and commonly used vegetable fat in Albanian cooking, produced since antiquity?
47. Which country in the world is believed to have the most miles of the motorway?
48. Frédéric Joliot and Irène Joliot-Curie received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1935 for what contribution?
“in recognition of their synthesis of new radioactive elements”
49. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GUM?
50. Who wrote Dracula?
51. In the UK whose private house has its own court and 11 prison cells?
Lord Mayor, London Mansion House
52. In Welsh mythology, Llyr is probably borrowed from which Irish god?
53. Who was the first woman to win an Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay (for The Big House)?
54. Who is the 40th President of the United States?
55. What is considered the ultimate source of all forms of energy?
56. What is the UN Code for Holy See (Vatican City State)?
57. “Maybe I’m foolish, maybe I’m blind, thinking I can see through this and see what’s behind” – what is the sond and who is the singer?
Human by Rag’n’Bone Man
58. What links Alabama, Arizona, Florida, and Georgia?
States of the USA with 7 letters
59. What is Atishoo?
A human sneeze; onomatopoeias sound
60. Alabama has its statehood since which year?
61. Who was Prime Minister on VE Day, in 1945?
62. How does a bat sound?
63. Which country has its UN code 324?
64. For what movie Hattie McDaniel won an Oscar for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in 1940?
Gone with the Wind
65. What type of reflection is made on the cinema screen?
66. The Dead Sea is a what type of lake in Israel, Jordan, West Bank?
67. Which two country singers famously sang together on the 1983 song Islands in the Stream?
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
68. Petrus (Peter) Josephus Wilhelmus Debye received the Nobel Prize in 1936 in which category?
69. What is the “State House” in Gaborone, Botswana?
President’s House in Botswana
70. Where are the 2028 Olympics going to be held?
71. Who was Wilhelm Spemann?
72. Which South American street food has Small pieces of meat (traditionally beef heart) that are marinated in vinegar and spices, grilled, and served on a stick?
73. What links New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, or New Jersey?
States start with New
74. What is the function of keyboard shortcut F6?
F6 [Cycle through screen elements in a window or on the desktop]
75. What is a species of archaic human from the Early Pleistocene of East and South Africa about 2.3–1.65 million years ago (mya)?
76. What is Palais de la Marina?
Presidents’ Palace in Benin
77. How many goals did England score (excluding penalty shoot-outs) at the Mens’ 2018 FIFA World Cup?
78. The buffalo weaver is the only bird to develop a false what?
Penis to flash for mates
79. “the Presidentress who had fulfilled the dream of the suffragettes by changing her title from First Lady to Acting First Man” – about whom?
Edith Wilson (1919)
80. Who is the Queen’s youngest child?
81. Where would you find the stuffing box and sucking rod?
Oil Well Pump
82. What links Victor Franz Hess and Carl David Anderson?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1936
83. In what famous US building would you find Broadway?
Alcatraz – main prison block
84. It costs $30 a day in Austria to do this nude in winter – what?
Cross country skiing
85. What is a species of archaic human from the Early Pleistocene of East Africa about 2 million years ago (mya)?
86. What is the above pH means for litmus?
87. Which European city hosted the 1936 Summer Olympics?
88. Who is the Goddess in Alexander Pope’s The Rape of the Lock?
The muse who, according to the classical convention, inspires poets to write their verses
89. What is the name of the headteacher in Roald Dahl’s Matilda?
90. What is Escudella i carn d’olla?
Nationa dish in Andorra
91. Cecil of Chelwood, Viscount (Lord Edgar Algernon Robert Gascoyne Cecil) received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
92. What is AMAB?
Acronym meaning “assigned male at birth.”
93. Charles Dickens wrote A Tale of Two Cities. What are the two cities?
London and Paris
94. On TV what team worked out of Iolani Palace?
Hawaii, 5 0
95. What links Clinton Joseph Davisson and George Paget Thomson?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1937
96. Whose memoirs were called There and back again?
Bilbo Baggins, The Hobbit
97. Who was the first presenter of the X Factor in the UK?
98. What is 50-10-1+10 in roman numerals?
99. What is the name of Boris Johnson’s newborn son?
Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson
100. Which dish gets its name from the French meaning to stir?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz