100 general knowledge questions answers in English trivia quizzes printable is trending. Life will never stop and will go on, even if you stop learning. Why will you keep yourself away from learning these interesting 100 general knowledge questions in English, when you have great chances to learn about hundreds of facts! Your life needs entertainment for freshness and learning for being aware of facts and information about the world. On the basis of these 100 general knowledge questions in English, you may be able to take a lead over your friend, or competition, lets surprise them with concepts and facts you will be grasping from these 100 general knowledge questions in English.
Let’s solve these 100 general knowledge questions answers in English trivia quizzes printable and grow a habit of continuous learning an exercise for your brain.
100 general knowledge questions in English
1. In 2016, a single of which US postage stamp was sold at auction for $1,351,250?
2. What links John C. Mather and George F. Smoot?
Received The Nobel Prize in Physics 2006
3. Geneva city was established in which year?
4. Which the US has the nickname – Empire State?
5. What links: bassoon, baritone saxophone, bass clarinet, cello, baritone horn, euphonium
6. Who voiced the character Rhino in the animation movie Bolt (2008)?
7. ALB is the Alpha 3 code for which country?
8. What is the national sport in Cuba?
9. Which US president had a pet named Ebeneezer, a donkey?
10. Where is Roger D. Kornberg, the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2006 from?
11. What is Honour killing?
The act of murdering a family member perceived to have brought disgrace to the family.
12. What is meant by lackadaisical?
Idle or indolent especially in a dreamy way
13. Which country has .ag Internet country domain, TLD?
Antigua and Barbuda
14. How many Popes are there from the Byzantine Empire in modern-day Syria?
15. In what 1998 did the film David Bowie play Pontius Pilate?
Last Temptation of Christ
16. What countries presidents Yusof Bin Ishak, and Wee Kim Wee?
17. In what country did the Sabines live?
18. What are the residents of New Hampshire named?
19. What is the name of the Turkish aniseed liqueur trans lions milk?
20. The Stamp Act was passed by British Parliament in which year?
21. When is Independence Day in Belize?
22. George the boy’s name means what?
23. Who received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2006
Andrew Z. Fire and Craig C. Mello
24. Presence of The Dog of Tears is found in which novel?
25. What is Ikurrina?
26. What is the name of the Australian Film Institute Award?
Longford — (Raymond)
27. Who was the first US to have indoor plumbing installed?
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
28. Which country flag is a white field with a yellow map of the island’s shape in the center, with two olive branches below?
29. Which country has the UPC barcode 385?
30. Who voiced the character, Remy, in the animation movie Ratatouille (2007)?
31. Who is the Patron Saint of Accountants?
32. What is meant by kudzu?
A type of fast-growing vine
33. Which US president had pet goats named Nanny and Nanko?
34. John Simon Richie became famous as who?
35. German mapmaker Martin Waldseemuller named what?
America — after Amerigo Vespucci
36. What word for a cigar type is also Italian for a small loaf?
37. Who started life as Dippy Dawg?
38. What is meant by kwashiorkor?
Severe malnutrition in children resulting from a diet Excessively high in carbohydrates and low in protein
Malnutrition due to low protein
39. Whose horse was called Traveller?
Robert E Lee
40. Animation character Aisling is appeared in which famous movie?
The Secret of Kells (2009)
41. What is the motto of Arizona state?
42. What are the residents of New Jersey called?
New Jerseyite, New Jerseyan
43. Character Tarzan is found in which fiction?
Tarzan of the Apes
44. Where is the Västerås city located?
45. Inverted 1869 pictorial stamps were printed under which President?
Ulysses S. Grant
46. What is meant by kittiwake?
Small pearl-grey gull of northern regions
47. What is Lingala?
Spoken language in Congo region
48. Orhan Pamuk receives the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
49. What is Geronticide?
The abandonment of the elderly to die, die by suicide, or be killed.
50. Animation character Toad is appeared in which movie?
Flushed Away (2006)
51. What is the Internet country domain, TLD for Argentina?
52. What car manufacturers’ slogan is forward through technology?
Audi — Vorsprung Durch Technik
53. Which country has the UPC barcode 387
Bosnia and Herzegovina
54. Who is the Patron Saint of Young Virgins?
55. What is Blue Hawaiian missionary
Two-Cent postage stamp 1963
56. When is Independence Day in Belgium?
57. Which US state has the motto: The people rule?
58. How many Popes are there from Greece
59. What is Ramadan according to Islam?
The Islamic month of dawn-to-dusk fasting. It falls on the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar. Fasting is obligatory for every healthy and able Muslim man and woman. It was during this month that the Qur’an began to be revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Muslims engage in extra prayers and charity during this month.
60. What links animation movies – Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988), Space Jam (1999), Looney Tunes (2003), and Porky’s Duck Hunt (1937)?
Daffy Duck – character is present
61. A stellate object is shaped like what?
62. In which country Barakaldo city is located?
63. How many people speak the Latvian language?
64. If you landed at Lindbergh airport where are you?
65. Established in 1860, which was a private mail service using a network of young riders and stations?
The Pony Express, wherein mail could travel from across the country in approximately 10 days
66. What is MMM minus MD?
67. St Stevens Tower is usually misnamed what?
68. Muhammad Yunus who receives the Nobel Peace Prize 2006 is from which country?
69. Collective nouns – An army of what?
70. Animation character Z is appeared in which movie?
71. Eskimo culture encourages male visitors to do what?
Sleep with hosts wife
72. What is the Alpha 3 code for Afghanistan?
73. How many people speak in the Latin language?
800 M. people.
74. Who is the Patron Saint of bricklayers?
75. In which animation movie, character Mickey Mouse first appeared?
Steamboat Willie (1928)
76. Balsa wood gets its name from Spanish what’s literal meaning?
77. The tumblebug is an alternative name for which insect?
78. What does a Stupprator prefer sexually?
79. The King of Barataria alternative name what G&S operetta?
80. Animation character Fiver is appeared in which movie?
81. Name the triangular cotton headscarf or Russian grandmother?
82. How many people speak in the Lao language?
7 million people
83. Gin – lemon Juice – Sugar – Soda make what cocktail?
84. Who wrote Three Men in a Boat?
Jerome K Jerome
85. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2006?
Edmund S. Phelps
86. Who was the first female monster to appear in the film?
Bride of Frankenstein
87. What is the Alpha 2 code for Aland Islands?
88. What is the main religion in Laos?
89. What are Black Bulger Lawyers Wig Penny Bun types of?
90. What is the Illinois state’s name origin?
The French version of an Algonquian word referring either to “men” in general or a particular group known as Illinois.
91. What countries national anthem is The Bayambo song?
92. Tubetti lunghi is what pasta shape?
93. What is the UN code for Albania?
94. What is a marsupium?
A marsupials pouch
95. Which the US has the nickname – Land of Enchantment?
96. The Aztecs Ayecotl is a forerunner of what current food?
97. What is the national sport in Colombia?
98. What religion is a monk?
99. What East Indian herb of the family Pedaliaceae linked Ali Baba?
100. What is meant by Lothario?
A successful womanizer
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert
Leave a Reply