Family quiz general knowledge questions and answers trivia quiz printable is here for beloved family. No doubt, family is very important to everyone. For sure, all good things to be shared with family. Its a common sense and an emotional bonding to lift up a family by any means such as helping and sharing family quiz general knowledge questions and answers. A good family bonding means to share, support and communicate a family as like as sharing and solving family quiz general knowledge questions and answers.
Family will be very happy to see any member’s success in any form, for example in a family quiz general knowledge questions and answers.
family quiz general knowledge questions and answers are full with fun, new learning opportunities and adventure.
Lets solve these family quiz general knowledge questions and answers and share your family.
Family quiz general knowledge questions and answers
1. What is ectotherm?
An ectotherm is an organism in which internal physiological sources of heat are of relatively small or of quite negligible importance in controlling body temperature. Such organisms rely on environmental heat sources.
2. Heat stroke, also known as sun stroke, is a type of severe heat illness that results in a body temperature greater than ______ and confusion.
40.0 °C (104.0 °F)
3. What is the pink full moon?
April full moon
4. Neolithic period was started how many years ago?
10,000 years ago
5. What is Walbrook?
6. What is Chin Strap in men’s fashion?
7. What called 100 soldiers?
8. When was the middle ages dates
From the 5th to the late 15th centuries
9. Alghero Sassari Airport is located in which country?
10. What is the timeline of Colonial America?
11. What is meant by cab sav?
Red wine made from the Cabernet Sauvignon grape
12. How long is a lunar cycle?
13. Ships at a distance have every man’s wish on board. —first line from which novel?
Zora Neale Hurston, Their Eyes Were Watching God (1937)
14. When was the Early Modern Period
From c. 1500 to around c. 1800 (most often 1815)
15. Busy old fool, unruly sun – who wrote this first line of a poerty?
16. Bronze Age was started how many eyars ago?
3100 BC – 300 BC
17. What is a homogeneous society?
society primarily made up of one shared ethnicity and culture
18. Which country started colonization?
19. The rover the last is red the rest are white in what sport?
20. What is Homeothermy?
Homeothermy, homothermy or homoiothermy is thermoregulation that maintains a stable internal body temperature regardless of external influence. This internal body temperature is often, though not necessarily, higher than the immediate environment.
21. If Scotland leaves the United Kingdom, the Union Flag does not have to change, why?
The Union Flag originates from the union of the crowns, not the union of the countries
22. What is the rarest moon?
23. What are 3 reasons for colonization?
God, gold, and glory
24. Where was the Mary Celeste ship made?
Spencers Island, Canada
25. What are the 3 stone ages?
Paleolithic Period, Mesolithic Period, and Neolithic Period
26. Which US airport has the IATA code ESF?
27. Traditional French blend “fines herbes” parsley chives chervil ?
28. How many moon phases are there?
29. Who first landed in America?
30. What was Spain called before it was called Spain?
31. What ancient greek festival consisted of three parts: first music, oratory and poetry, second gymnastics and the last horseriding?
The quinquennial Neronia
32. Subramanyan Chandrasekhar and William Alfred Fowler received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
33. Who is Harry Potter’s main enemy?
34. What is a poikilotherm?
A poikilotherm is an organism that does not maintain a fixed internal temperature but rather fluctuates based on their environment and physical behaviour.
35. In which country Adderley Park located?
East of Birmingham, England
36. What kind of a pet the Persian is?
14. In 1950 the Minnesota valley canning company became what?
Jolly Green Giant
37. What country is Gaul called today?
38. What is meant by Immure?
39. What is the national flower in Bulgaria?
40. A surfer is seen as the “Super Flower Blood Moon” rises over the Pacific Ocean at Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia, on what date?
May 26, 2021
41. Snoop Lion, also known as what?
Snoop Doggy Dogg
42. What is meant by chicken noodle soup?
A soup made with chicken and noodles, sometimes popularly regarded as a remedy for all ailments or valued for its restorative properties
43. What is Jig?
Sometimes called “bucktails”, these weighted-body (often lead) lures are molded on special hooks and rigged with a hair tail or soft plastic skirt or worm.
44. Barbara McClintock received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1983 from which country?
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
45. When was the Mary Celeste ship built?
May 18, 1861
46. What is the synonym for Elusive?
Hard to fine, capture, or understand.
47. What was Paris called before Paris?
48. Where is the Acton Bridge rail station located?
49. What is the month of May in Afrikaans language?
50. What is an alto horn?
A musical instrument
51. Which country has the national flower Maple Leaf (Acer)?
52. What is a Roman soldier called?
53. Pope Conon is from which country?
Anatolia in modern-day Turkey
54. Credits on all Bond films finish with 4 words James Bond what?
James Bond will return
55. What is the old name of Algeria?
Algiers (French Alger), from the Arabic word al-jazā’ir, which translates as the islands
56. What is a Neon Tetra?
57. Which animals’ hearts beat more quickly, produce more oxygen, and distribute blood at a quicker rate than reptiles?
58. What is the first word sung in Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody?
Is ( Is this the real life)
59. What is meant by Gavel?
A small mallet used by a presiding officer or a judge
60. What is the UPC barcode for Tunisia?
61. What was France called in medieval times?
62. Where in your body is the labyrinth?
63. What is the synonym for Exacting?
Requiring much time and attention; difficult and demanding.
64. What is the UN code for British Indian Ocean Territory?
65. What is the month of April in Czech language?
66. Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone – who wrote this first line of a poerty?
67. What is the IATA code for Borg el Arab Airport?
68. What is an Adalatherium hui?
Adalatherium hui is a large sized, erect limbed herbivore from the Cretaceous of Madagascar.
69. What is Italy’s nickname?
70. What is the scientific name of Camel (Bactrian)?
71. What are manifest functions?
intended and foreseen functions that arise from social actions
72. Who first landed in North America?
Erik the Red
73. What is Anthropology?
A comprehensive approach to the study of the origin, behaviour and evolution of humans, looking at their biological, linguistic, cultural, social and economic characteristics and at their variability.
74. Which country has the Alpha 3 code BTN?
75. Richard Stone received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in which year?
76. What is Acarology?
Acarology is the study of ticks and mites
77. Which country has .cl internet country domain TLD?
78. As per google search, who founded India?
Vasco da Gama
79. Roosevelt House, Curacao was founded in which year?
80. Which animal has its scientific name Bos taurus?
81. Robert Bruce Merrifield received the Nobel Prize in 1984 in which category?
82. Which country has the UPC barcode 618?
83. When did America start being called America?
September 9, 1776
84. What is dua?
supplication; calling upon God.
85. Which country has the UN code 096?
86. Desmond Mpilo Tutu who received the Nobel Peace Prize 1984 is from which country?
Klerksdorp, South Africa
87. What is a Dachshund?
88. How many Spanish colonies were there?
89. What links Niels K. Jerne, Georges J.F. Köhler and César Milstein?
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1984
90. What is the internet country domain TLD for China?
91. How was American composer Aaron Copland died?
92. When was The Trumpet of the Swan written?
93. What is the Alpha 2 code for Bermuda?
94. How much of the world was colonized?
More than 80%
95. What sport appears in the phonetic alphabet?
96. Tangier Old Legation, Tangier was founded in which year?
97. I was the shadow of the waxwing slain / By the false azure in the windowpane; —first line from which novel?
Vladimir Nabokov, Pale Fire (1962)
98. Which country has originated the famous car brand Ferrari?
99. Which country has the Alpha 2 code BA?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
100. What was the most successful early colony?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions And Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs