general knowledge questions and answers trivia for exam preparation printable quiz is available free here. Selecting the right materials for learning is important, Some people find the right materials like these general knowledge questions for exam preparation to grow their GK consumption level soon, which can easily store in the brain for future reference.
Picking up the right content like these general knowledge questions for exam preparation trivia quiz printable at right time saves a lot of time. We have assorted much useful information under this general knowledge questions and answers trivia for exam preparation, let’s check it out. If you follow this style for choosing facts, as part of the preparation for any exam, nothing to worry about.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions for exam preparation more and more in order to apt in these particular facts accumulated from many resourceful sites.
General knowledge questions for exam preparation
1. The United States Post Office Department was established in which year?
2. What is the nickname of North Dakota?
3. When was Barcelona the city founded?
1st century BC
4. What is the national sport in Denmark?
Association Football, Handball
5. Animation character Thumper is appeared first in which movie?
6. Internet country domain, TLD for Anguilla is what?
7. What links Roy J. Glauber, John L. Hall and Theodor W. Hänsch?
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2005
8. Abraham Lincoln had pet ponies, cats, dogs, pigs, and a white rabbit. T/F/
9. Name Dennis the Menace dog Hank Ketchum comics 1950s?
10. What can be Safety, Tableaux, or Swag?
Curtains in theatre
11. Down, husk, trace, trip all collective nouns what creature?
12. Who often solved a three-pipe problem?
13. What are the residents of Nebraska called?
14. How many Popes are there from Dalmatia in modern-day Croatia?
15. Who voiced the animation character Fievel in the film An American Tail (1986)?
16. What film star was born in Sakhalin, Siberia?
17. What is meant by Lugubrious?
18. What is the Latin form of California’s state motto?
19. What links: double bass, bass guitar, contrabassoon, bass saxophone, tuba, bass drum
20. Name 18th Century playwright of The Rivals, School for Scandal?
Richard Brindsley Sheridan
21. Kinpaku-iri sake contains what unusual ingredient?
Flakes of gold
22. Appearance of Arthur “Boo” Radley is found in which novel?
To Kill A Mockingbird
23. Animation character Sophie is found in which movie?
Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
24. Who owned Rin Tin Tin in the series?
25. The year 1847 is a huge one for stamps in the US, why?
1847 was the first year that you could purchase stamps from the United States government and affix them to a piece of mail as a method to prepay for its delivery
26. In what musical note do most toilets flush?
27. For what contribution Yves Chauvin, Robert H. Grubbs, and Richard R. Schrock receive the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2005?
“for the development of the metathesis method in organic synthesis”
28. What is meant by Mahatma?
(Hinduism) term of respect for a brahmin sage
29. Odele and Odette appear in what Tchaikovsky ballet?
30. Of what are Raucous, Spadefoot, or Bounties?
Dwarf types Toads
31. Andrew John Woodhouse in fiction was who – Ira Levin novel?
32. In which country Constanta city is located?
33. What are the residents of Nevada named?
34. In Texas it is illegal to have oral sex with what?
35. The Almanac Stamp of 1765 or 1766 is related to which controversial act in Britain?
The Stamp Act of 1765
36. What is the world’s warmest sea?
The Red Sea
37. In which animation film, we see the character, Remy?
38. Who is the founder of FC Barcelona?
39. Who played Beau Geste in the 1939 film?
40. What links The Friend, The Tablet, and The Universe?
41. Crown – Ring – Shank – Stock – Fluke parts of what?
42. Which place has .aq Internet country domain TLD?
Antarctica (stands for Antarctique)
43. What links Barry J. Marshall and J. Robin Warren?
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2005
44. Who owned a chimp called Chee-Chee?
45. In which film do we find the animation character Rhino?
46. How many Popes are there from Anatolia in modern-day Turkey?
47. Cyprus’s flag was created under which agreements?
The Zurich and London Agreements
48. What is meant by Mahout?
The driver and keeper of an elephant
49. What is Infanticide?
The act of killing a child within the first year of its life.
50. Woolsorters disease is actually what?
51. Florence Nightingale Graham better known as who?
52. Fictional character Nathan Zuckerman is found in which novel?
My Life As a Man
53. What is the UPS barcode for Montenegro?
54. Who wrote Never Love a Stranger?
55. Harold Pinter, who receives The Nobel Prize in Literature 2005 died on what date?
December 24, 2008
56. What country calls itself Republika Shqiperise?
57. What is meant by Mammee?
Tropical American tree having wood like mahogany and sweet edible egg-shaped fruit; in some classifications placed in the genus Calocarpum
58. When is Independence Day in Bolivia?
59. Bozzoli is what shape of pasta?
60. What Disney animated feature was the first with end credits?
Alice in Wonderland
61. What independent states name has 10 letters only one vowel?
62. The word Calendar comes from Latin and means what?
To Call Out
63. What is the national sport in the Czech Republic?
64. What do a Yellow Flag Red stripes mean in motor racing?
65. International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Mohamed ElBaradei received The Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
66. What are the UPS barcodes for Germany
400 – 440
67. What is meant by Mealymouthed?
Hesitant to state facts or opinions simply and directly
68. Which US state has the motto: Let us be grateful to God?
69. In 1999 470 Chinese were injured by what?
Exploding beer bottles
70. In 1939 which countries invaded Poland?
Germany – Russia
71. Klysmophillia is arousal from what?
72. How many languages are spoken in Latvia?
Three languages may be useful in Latvia: Latvian, Russian, and English.
73. Which country has the Alpha 2 code AL?
74. What is South Carolina’s official state dance?
75. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2005?
Robert J. Aumann and Thomas C. Schelling
76. When is Independence Day in Benin?
77. What is Mariticide?
The act of killing one’s husband (Latin: maritus “husband”)
78. What is the UN code for Algeria?
79. What is qiyaas?
A method for deducing or reaching a legal decision in Islam for which there is no clear-cut evidence in the Quran, the Hadith, or the experts’ consensus.
80. Name Stanley Kubrick’s last film as director before his death?
Eyes Wide Shut
81. In Newark it’s illegal to sell what after 69m unless Dr’s note shown?
82. Who’s directorial debut was with Reservoir Dogs?
83. Which US state has the nickname – Tar Heel State?
84. What city has the most canals?
85. In 1963, Life magazine said this stamp “Pound for pound, is the most valuable substance on earth.” which stamp?
Blue Hawaiian missionary stamp
86. The back of what item is called a gore?
87. What is the origin of Indiana’s state name?
Meaning “land of Indians” using a traditional Latin suffix.
88. Which country has the Alpha 2 code AS?
89. In which country Bilbao city is located?
90. What author’s (unused) final two names are Bower Yin?
91. The first cartoon character on the Beano was Eggo what was he?
92. What is Geneva called in Switzerland?
93. How many languages are spoken in Laos?
86 different languages
94. Who wrote the novel The Piranhas?
95. In the world of U.S. stamp collecting, which famous stamp is akin to the Mona Lisa?
The Blue Boy
96. What is Homer Simpson’s middle name?
97. Which US president had pets Macaw the parrot and sheep?
98. Who was the last Indian chief to die in battle?
Wounded Knee Big Foot
99. Albanian money and a grouse’s mating display the same word what?
100. What city in the USA means First People in Indian?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert