Here are a hundred important GK general knowledge questions answer trivia quiz in English printable quizzes everyone should learn. By learning many other important GK in English, one can easily strengthen his or her knowledge base.
Important GK in English will give entertainment and an easy way of learning difficult things so easily.
Let’s be the first among your competitors and companions to solve this important GK in English!
Important GK in English
1. Where is Laura’s birthplace in Wisconsin in the novel Little House on the Prairie?
Little House Wayside
2. What is the month of January called in the Czech language?
3. Which French airport has the IATA code LBI?
4. When did Texas get its flag?
January 25, 1839
5. Which country has Alpha 3 code BLZ?
6. The actor in the 1961 movie Lover Come Back, who died of AIDS?
7. What is Homeothermy?
Homeothermy is maintaining a fairly constant body temperature.
8. Which hormone manages estrogen in women and testosterone in men?
9. What is the synonym of Complex?
Not easy to understand or explain because of multiple interconnected elements.
10. What is the internet country domain TLD for Myanmar?
11. What is Independent Day in Cyprus?
12. Car brand Citroen is originated from which country?
13. Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the flowers herself. — first-line from which novel?
Virginia Woolf, Mrs. Dalloway (1925)
14. What is the age of the moon?
4.53 billion years
15. Naguib Mahfouz who received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1988 is from which country?
Old Cairo, Egypt
16. Who is the artist of the 1978 song You Make Me Feel?
Sylvester James Jr.
17. Which country has the UPC barcode 531?
18. What is the Un country code for Benin?
19. What is the national flower in Bermuda?
Blue-eyed Grass (Sisyrinchium Montanum)
20. Pope Innocent V is from which country?
21. What is an English horn?
22. What links Wild Flower, Spoonful, and My Heart Cries
Songs by Harvey Fuqua, an American rhythm and blues singer, songwriter, record producer, and record label executive.
23. Which hormone increases blood pressure?
24. How many types of the era are there?
25. What does awe-inspiringly means?
So impressively, spectacularly, or formidably as to arouse or inspire awe.
26. Lolita is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
27. What is the synonym of Challenging?
Difficult in a way that is usually interesting or enjoyable.
28. What is Black Moor?
29. United Nations Peacekeeping Forces received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
30. What is the longest period of time?
The largest unit is the supereon, composed of eons. Eons are divided into eras, which are in turn divided into periods, epochs and ages.
31. What city has its old name Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh?
Ho Chi Minh City
32. What does “A chip on your shoulder” mean?
You are holding a grudge against someone, which is causing you to be in a bad mood.
33. What era had dinosaurs?
34. What is Hanoi called now?
35. Alborg Airport is in which country?
36. Which country has the internet TLD domain .kh?
37. What is Piphilology?
Piphilology seems to be a borderline case with some aspects of a field of study, but not a scientific discipline.
38. Hôtel de Talleyrand is located in which city?
39. What flag is similar to Australia?
New Zealand flag
40. Scarlett O’Hara is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
Gone With the Wind
41. Maurice Allais received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1988 for what contribution?
“for his pioneering contributions to the theory of markets and efficient utilization of resources”
42. What is Batch Brew?
A coffee brand
43. What is a caste system?
A rigid societal hierarchy in which one’s ascribed status indicates what rights and privileges they can enjoy and whom they can socialize with
44. What is the Yeard in men’s fashion?
45. What does Cubbyhole mean?
A small compartment
46. Cu Chi Tunnel is located in which country?
47. Which country has UN Code 068?
48. All this happened, more or less. — first-line from which novel?
Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five (1969)
49. They also serve who only stand and wait – who wrote this poetry opening line?
50. What does awedde mean?
Overcome with anger, madness, or distress; insane, mentally disturbed.
51. What is Tortoiseshell
52. What is the average gestation period for Chipmunk?
53. What is Independent Day in Cuba?
54. What does Chicanery mean?
The use of tricks to deceive someone
55. What is barakah?
56. What flag is similar to Haiti?
57. According to the Geologic timetable, What are the 4 eras?
The Precambrian, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic Eras
58. J. Georg Bednorz and K. Alexander Müller received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
59. What is Cambodia called now?
60. Which was the longest period of the Mesozoic era which was the shortest period?
The Cretaceous is the longest period of the Mesozoic, but has only two epochs: Early and Late Cretaceous
61. Which country has the national flower Red Poppy (Papaver Rhoeas)?
62. What is the UPC barcode for Albania?
63. What is Phraseology?
Phraseology is the way words are put together
64. BE is the Alpha 2 code for which country?
65. What is the synonym of Confusing?
Not easy to understand; bewildering.
66. Yossarian is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
67. What is chiefdom?
A society with one leader (chief or paramount chief) who has complete authority
68. What is a Calico?
69. What links Donald J. Cram, Jean-Marie Lehn and Charles J. Pedersen?
Received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1987
70. A homeothermic organism needs only to possess enzymes that function well in a small range of what?
71. Which animal has the scientific name (Ursus americanus)?
72. What does Aucklander mean?
A native or inhabitant of the city or region of Auckland, New Zealand.
73. What is Crankbait
A fish-like hard lure or plug designed to swim under the surface, often made of plastic or wood. Some are combined.
74. What country has a flag similar to Texas?
75. What is the age of the Sun?
4.603 billion years
76. What does “Born with a silver spoon in your mouth” mean?
The person does not deserve their inherited privilege
77. The quality of mercy is not strained – who wrote this poetry opening line?
78. West Germany was the Champion in FIFA WC 1974, who was its coach?
79. What region is Albury, Australia?
Murray-Lower Darling region
80. What is a cello?
81. Who found Cambodia?
82. Where is the Accrington Rail Station located?
83. What is the month of February called in the Croatian language?
84. Susumu Tonegawa received the Nobel Prize in 1987 in which category?
Physiology or Medicine
85. Laurence Skikne changed his name to what and found fame?
86. What’s the more common name of the Crux Gammata?
87. Shakespeare character in The Tempest is the son of?
88. What was banned in Horneytown North Carolina?
89. If you were suffering from Preblysis what have you got?
90. William the boy’s name means what?
91. What shape is Millerighe pasta?
92. Barrel size – what wine barrel size contains 10 gallons?
93. What does the girl’s name Amy mean?
Fit to be loved — from French
94. Rabbit 32 – Cat 62 – Ferret 42 – Squirrel 44 – Hedgehog 40 what?
95. The Tilia is the Latin name for what type of tree?
96. In heraldry what shape is a pile?
97. International Aircraft Registration what country is SU?
98. USA courts spend half their time with cases involving what?
99. How do you Rizzle something?
100. If you suffered from pruritus – what would be wrong?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer