General knowledge of the world in English questions answers trivia quiz GK printable is live now! This free general knowledge of the world in English will entertain a reader with a variety of useful information and facts related to general knowledge that we usually need on every walk of life.
Solving general knowledge of the world in English printable trivia will provide reader confidence as well as fun while learning. What you learn today will definitely boost your conscience tomorrow, since knowledge is power.
Let’s solve the general knowledge of the world in English below and improve your level of understanding!
General knowledge of the world in English
1. Houyhnhnms Land is found in which novel?
2. What is the UPS barcode for Lithuania?
3. Which US state has the nickname Beaver State?
4. What is the internet country domain TLD for Wales?
5. What links Raymond Davis Jr., Riccardo Giacconi, and Masatoshi Koshiba?
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2002
6. What is meant by Akhlaq?
Morals and manners
7. Who is a Utahan, or Utahn?
Resident of Utah
8. What is the Alpha 2 country code for Andorra?
9. Charcoal Sulphur Saltpetre make what?
10. Where is Lagado?
Lagado is a fictional city in Gulliver’s Travels novel
11. Animated character Hiccup is featured in which animation movie for the first time?
How to Train Your Dragon, a novel by Cressida Cowell
12. What is a Fata Morgana?
Type of Mirage
13. What is the UN country code for Angola?
14. The musical Chu Chin Chow is based on what fable?
Ali Baba and the forty thieves
15. John B. Fenn, Kurt Wüthrich, and Koichi Tanaka received the Nobel Prize in 2002 in which category?
16. Newland Archer is a fictional character in which novel?
The Age of Innocence
17. How many Pope(s) are there from Libya?
18. What produces a sound with a vibrating column of air
19. Which US state has the motto in Latin – Fatti maschi, parole femine?
20. What is Laputa?
Laputa is a fictional city in Gulliver’s Travels novel
21. Animated character Kristofferson is featured in which animation movie?
Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)
22. What is Tajiki?
Tajik or Tajiki s a modern variety of Persian spoken in Central Asia
23. What is the Alpha 3 country code for Anguilla?
24. What was Butch Cassidy’s original profession Butcher hence?
25. Sydney Brenner, H. Robert Horvitz, and John E. Sulston received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
26. How many pet bears Theodore Roosevelt had?
27. How many Pope(s) are there from Poland?
28. On the flag, Stars often represent what?
Energy when put on a background of the night sky
29. Kimball “Kim” O’Hara, is a fictional character in which novel?
30. Animated character Captain Hook is featured in which animation movie?
Peter Pan (1953)
31. Ballarat is a city in which country?
32. What is the national sport in Haiti?
33. What is Independence Day in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
34. Chinese call it little mouse, Danes Swedes elephant trunk?
The @ sign
35. Imre Kertész who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 2002 died on what date?
March 31, 2016
36. Where would you find Volans Southern Sky — Const?
37. What produces sound by vibrating one or more strings?
38. Who made his debut in a 1955 Warner Brothers cartoon?
39. Alden Pyle is a fictional character in which novel?
The Quiet American
40. Which existing country is mentioned in the 1726 satirical novel Gulliver’s Travels?
41. Animated character Mike Wasowski is featured in which animation movie?
Monsters Inc (2001)
42. What is the state motto for Montana?
Gold and silver
43. What is the national sport in Guyana?
Cricket, Water Polo
44. What is Tagalog?
Tagalog is a Central Philippine language
45. Jimmy Carter received the Nobel Peace Prize 2002 for what contribution?
“for his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development”
46. Whose business was run from 2222 South Wabash?
47. What is meant by Pharos?
A tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships; lighthouse
48. Which country has .ve internet country domain TLD?
49. Mr. Biswas is a fictional character in which novel?
A House for Mr. Biswas
50. Animated character Jack Skellington is featured in which animation movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
51. Which US president had a pet goose, a mockingbird, and a bear?
52. You can do a degree in brewing at Heriot-Watt University where?
53. Who is a Virginian?
Resident of Virginia
54. What is the English title of Voyna I Mir?
War and Peace
55. Daniel Kahneman and Vernon L. Smith, who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2002 are from which country?
Israel and the USA respectively
56. US tennis open held at Flushing Meadows used to be where?
57. What is meant by Pannikin?
A small pan or cup (usually of tin)
Small pan or cup – usually of tin
58. Which literary character takes his name from Latin for nobody?
59. Lennie Small is a fictional character in which novel?
Of Mice and Men
60. Animated character Donkey is featured in which animation movie?
Shrek, Shrek 2, Shrek 3, Shrek Forever After, a Christmas short
61. Etterbeek city is located in which country?
62. On the flag, the Cross is an ancient symbol that represents what?
Different points of the compass (although more recently has become a religious symbol)
63. Which country has the UPC barcode 474?
64. In Britain in 1746 what type of clothing was made illegal?
Highland Dress – kilt plaid, etc
65. What is the origin of the name Maine?
First used to distinguish the mainland from the offshore islands. It has been considered a compliment to Henrietta Maria, queen of Charles I of England. She was said to have owned the province of Mayne in France.
66. Sir Francis Drake named it New Albion what is it today?
67. What is meant by Panjandrum?
An important or influential (and often overbearing) person
68. Which companies first product was an electric rice cooker?
Sony It shocked fired
69. Gold Discs Platinum Discs but who won first Rhodium Disc?
70. Animated character Genie is featured in which animation movie?
71. “Broom” Bromden an Indian narrates which famous book?
One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest
72. What is Independence Day in Botswana?
73. Margaret Schlegel is a fictional character in which novel?
74. What was the Latin word for wheel – now a common transport?
75. Which US state has the nickname Flickertail State?
76. Which artist painted sixty-two self-portraits?
Rembrandt Van Rinn
77. What is meant by Paltry?
Contemptibly small in amount or size
78. What is or was the capital of Hong Kong?
79. Who directed Star Trek films 3 and 4?
80. Animated character Madame Souza is featured in which animation movie?
Belleville Rendezvous / Les Triplettes de Belleville (2003)
81. Jim Dixon is a fictional character in which novel?
82. What film began “Most of what follows is true”?
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
83. What is meant by Outflow?
The process of flowing out
84. Greeks longest, Japan’s shortest, and Saudi Arabia none what?
85. What is the origin of the name Maryland?
In honor of Henrietta Maria (queen of Charles I of England)
86. What element’s name comes from the Greek meaning lazy?
87. Who is a Vermonter?
Resident of Vermont
88. The stuff that dreams are made off – last words in what film?
The Maltese Falcon
89. Zimbabwe won its first-ever Olympic gold in 1980 in what event?
90. Animated character Chihiro is featured in which animation movie?
Spirited Away (2001)
91. Maurice Bendrix is a fictional character in which novel?
The End of the Affair
92. The thickness of silk is measured in what?
93. Who wrote Cliff Richards’s hit song Living Doll?
94. What pollinates malacophilous plants?
95. Which group wished it could be Christmas every day?
96. The asteroidea is which order of creatures?
97. What is the main ingredient of Scotch Woodcock?
98. Astrakhan comes from which animal?
99. Somewhere My Love was the theme song of which movie?
100. Whose first book was called Child Whispers?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise