All types of gk general knowledge questions with answers to printable trivia quizzes are here for the fit performers who wish to start GK learning and practice from the beginning.
There is no end to the General knowledge quiz. In order to get a clear idea about all types of gk questions with answers, practice more and more from all types of gk questions with answers is a fundamental requirement. Since the data and facts are changing every moment, these parts of all types of gk general knowledge questions with answers will give a clear picture of the whole.
Let’s solve these selected quizzes from all types of gk questions with answers now!
All types of gk questions with answers
1. What is Peck?
2. What is Mutton Chops in men’s fashion?
3. What is the national meal of Azerbaijan?
4. When was the Paleolithic period started?
800000 years ago
5. Which animal has the biggest head?
6. What do you call someone who never sleeps?
7. Who is smarter cats or dogs?
Dogs. Researchers have found that dogs have around twice the number of neurons in their cerebral cortex as cats.
8. What is the quinquennial Neronia?
The quinquennial Neronia was a massive Greek-style festival created by the Roman Emperor Nero.
9. What is 1000 years called?
Millennium, a period of 1,000 years
10. What is the oldest human civilization?
11. What is the literal meaning of the Latin phrase “dies natalis”?
12. What animal has 32 brains?
13. How did Ronald Reagan die?
14. What is the location where the Ingalls family settled on the Osage Diminished Reserve from 1869 to 1870, and was at the center of the plot of the book, Little House on the Prairie?
15. Which terms for anniversaries are mostly straightforward?
16. Which hormone increases metabolism in reaction to stress?
17. What is Daihatsu?
Car brand from Japan
18. What does ERA stand for?
Equal Rights Amendment
19. What is meant by bok?
A South African
20. Which country has its UPC barcode 616?
21. What animal has the second-largest brain?
22. What is the UN country code for Bosnia and Herzegovina?
23. What is the synonym for Daunting?
Seeming difficult to deal with in anticipation; intimidating.
24. They shoot the white girl first. — first-line from which novel?
Toni Morrison, Paradise (1998)
25. How long is an eon?
About a billion years
26. Collective nouns a bask of what creatures?
27. What does “Beat around the bush” means?
If you are beating around the bush, you are avoiding or delaying talking about a difficult topic.
28. What is meant by bigsie?
Having an exaggerated sense of one’s own importance; arrogant, pretentious, conceited.
29. What Olympic event was dropped in 1920?
Tug of War -1900 to 1920
30. What animal brain is closest to humans?
31. What is Acklington?
A small village in Northumberland, England
32. In which year, an Irish Olympic silver medalist Peter O Connor climbed a 20-foot flag pole and waved the Irish flag?
33. How often does a blue moon occur?
34. Which country has the ALpha 3 country code BEN?
35. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in 1986?
James M. Buchanan Jr.
36. Calvin Broadus is better known under what name?
Snoop Doggy Dogg
37. How long is the decade?
38. Which animal has the biggest eyes?
39. What is a developing society or an underdeveloped society?
Relatively poor society in which most citizens do not have regular access to resources
40. What links Ernst Ruska, Gerd Binnig and Heinrich Rohrer?
The Nobel Prize in Physics 1986
41. Julius Sturgis in 1861 built the first US factory making what?
42. What is the synonym for Demanding?
Requiring much effort: physical or mental.
43. Where did dinosaurs come from?
44. For a long time, I went to bed early. — first-line from which novel?
Marcel Proust, Swann’s Way (1913; trans. Lydia Davis)
45. Where is the Achnashellach Rail Station is?
46. How many brains an octopus has?
47. Shall I compare thee to a summers day – poetry opening line from whom?
48. What is meant by bidie-in?
A person who lives with his or her partner in a non-marital relationship; a cohabiting partner.
49. What is Tachy Metabolism?
Maintaining a high metabolic rate, particularly when at rest in the case of warm-blooded animals
50. What are the 3 stone ages?
Paleolithic Period, Mesolithic Period, and Neolithic Period
51. Which animal has its scientific name Ursus maritimus
52. What does “Walking on eggshells” means?
You are being very careful not to offend anyone, normally because of a delicate or sensitive social situation.
53. What is unusual about the 1965 horror film Incubus?
Only one in Esperanto
54. What is meant by Dissident?
Disagreeing, especially with a majority
55. What is the UPC barcode for Nigeria?
56. What are the 3 dinosaur periods?
The Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous Periods
57. What is Warm-blooded?
Warm-blooded is an informal term referring to animal species that can maintain a body temperature higher than their environment.
58. What is meant by awfy?
As simple intensive; very, exceedingly, extremely.
59. If a bird modifies what has it just done?
Built a nest
60. What dinosaurs had 500 teeth?
61. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness – poetry opening line from whom?
62. What is a blue moon?
A phenomenon whereby the moon appears bluish owing to smoke or dust particles in the atmosphere.
63. Introduced in 1964 name Barbie’s sister?
64. What ended the Neogene period?
2.58 million years ago
65. What is a division of labor?
The way a society divides jobs among people based on the society’s needs, abilities, and values
66. What is the ALpha 2 country code for Bolivia?
67. What links Dudley R. Herschbach, Yuan T. Lee, and John C. Polanyi?
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1986
68. What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is an alternative method of massage, manipulative therapy
69. According to the cowboy encyclopaedia what is an orejano?
70. Which era had the most dinosaurs?
71. Where is Palacio Bosch located?
72. Alexander Bay – Kortdoorn is located in which country?
73. What does “The greatest thing since sliced bread” mean?
Something is a particularly innovative or useful invention
74. What is the internet country domain TLD for Canada?
75. Claude Simon who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1985 from which country?
76. How many dinosaurs were there on Earth?
About 900 valid dinosaur species
77. New Delhi Chancery was founded in which year?
78. What is meant by Docile?
Easily handled or managed
79. What is the national flower in Bohemia?
Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris)
80. Which is the most recent era of time the one that we are currently in?
Holocene, began 11,700 years ago after the last major ice age.
81. What is dhimmi?
A non-Muslim citizen of an Islamic state
82. What type of musical instrument a euphonium is?
83. What is Independence Day in the Czech Republic?
84. Which was the first dinosaur?
85. Which Airport in the Channel Islands has its IATA code ACI?
86. What is the study of humankind at all times and in all places called?
87. Stanley Cohen and Rita Levi-Montalcini received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1986 for what contribution?
“for their discoveries of growth factors”
88. Pope Alexander VI is from which country?
89. What is Scientology?
Scientology is the belief system/cult religion founded by L. Ron Hubbard, self-described as a study of knowledge.
90. How long is the Cenozoic Era?
About 65 million years
91. Where have most dinosaurs been found?
North America, China, and Argentina
92. Which location has the internet domain TLD .cat?
93. What is the longest Eon?
94. Where is the term Cabo Verde come from?
95. What is the month of June called in Deutsch?
96. Who has the largest mouth in the world?
97. What is the national flower in Bolivia?
Kantuta (Cantua Buxifolia)
98. What animal does not have eyes?
Red brittle star, called Ophiocoma wendtii, a sea urchin
99. Herbert A. Hauptman and Jerome Karle received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in which year?
100. Who has the longest pregnancy?
Elephant (African), 645 days
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions And Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs