Trivia today question of the day printable fun quiz answers are not only for fun but also for learning. You may be happy than most, but that happiness isn’t ‘perfect.’ The gratification of one’s curiosity and the knowledge of the object itself satisfies this need for knowledge, followed by an examination of the type of knowledge in terms of its excellence and worth. Explore trivia today question of the day printable fun quiz answers.
We may know all there is to know about something, but if it isn’t worth knowing, it isn’t worth knowing. If knowledge is of little value, even if it is completely obvious, it is not worth knowing trivia today question of the day printable fun quiz answers. It is tough and time-consuming to get, and because there is no end to it, it will always be unfinished. So much remains unknown, and so much will remain unknown and unavailable indefinitely. Learning may be used for both good and evil. Enjoy trivia today question of the day printable fun quiz answers.
Jim Clark, a Scottish Lotus driver, wins the South African Grand Prix at Prince George Circuit in 1963, becoming the first Scotsman to win the World Drivers Championship. Grab trivia today question of the day printable fun quiz answers.
In the 1965 Davis Cup, Men’s Tennis final in Sydney, Australia’s John Newcombe, and Tony Roche defeated Spain’s José Luis Arilla and Manuel Santana 6-3, 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 to give Australia an unassailable 3-0 lead; the match ended 4-1. Stick to trivia today’s question of the day printable fun quiz answers.
Ponder over the trivia today question of the day printable fun quiz answers! In the drawn 1st Test against West Indies in Brisbane in 1979, Australia’s World Series Cricket men return to the fold; ex-WSC stars Bruce Laird (92), Greg Chappell (74), and David Hookes (33no) furnish the scoring on Day 1 in the home side’s 229/5.
After India refused to go to South Africa for the final in protest of the South African government’s apartheid practices, South Africa was granted the Davis Cup tennis championship in 1974. Share trivia today question of the day printable fun quiz answers.
Minor league baseball classifications are altered in 1962; Eastern and South Atlantic leagues are elevated from Class-A to Class-AA, while classes B, C, and D are eliminated and those leagues are raised to Class-A. Solve these trivia today question of the day printable fun quiz answers right now!
Trivia Today Question of the Day Printable Fun Quiz Answers
1. What zodiac has its sign “9”?
2. What are Kagus?
3. “Love, Dad” (1969) is a famous work by whom, with Captain John Yossarian?
4. How many college football teams are there in North Carolina?
5. Netherlands recognizes King Leopold II’s Congo Free State in which year?
6. Chord of nature term is related to Schenkerian analysis, Music in which country?
7. What is Sheetrock?
a kind of plasterboard
8. In 1947, 1st “Howdy Doody Show” (Puppet Playhouse), telecast on which channel?
9. What is an Irish dish of mashed potatoes with scallions, butter, and milk?
10. In which year, Foundation Stone of the Cathedral of St John laid (NYC)?
11. Buckbeak creature was found in which movie?
12. As a part of their adaptation, Sharks pick up on which signals as the water passes over a series of jelly-filled pores on their head?
13. In 1949, Queen Juliana of the Netherlands grants independence to which country?
14. Scales of which rare animals have medicinal powers?
15. In which year’s Stanley Cup, Victoria Rink, Montreal, Quebec: Montreal Victorias beat Ottawa Capitals, 15-2?
16. Sierra Leone Civil War began in which year?
17. Alban Arena is located in which city in the UK?
18. 40th Davis Cup in 1951, Australia beats which team in Sydney by 3-2?
19. What is a xerox?
a copy made by a xerographic printer
20. In which year, Carrie Nation’s 1st public smashing of a bar (Carey Hotel, Wichita, Kansas)?
21. Who started his Presidentship of France in 2017?
22. What is the scotch tape?
fasten or attach with sellotape
23. In 1953, National Football League Championship, Briggs Stadium, Detroit: Detroit Lions beat Cleveland Browns by what score to retain the title?
24. Camping Handbook – the book is written by which philosopher?
25. In 1904, WB Yeats and Lady Gregory’s which musical was premiered in Dublin?
“On Baile’s Strand”
26. A Madea Christmas – a Christmas film was released in which year?
27. Think up =?
to find by thinking, devise, concoct
28. In 1954, Gian Carlo Menotti’s which prize-winning opera “The Saint of Bleecker Street” opens at Broadway Theater in NYC; runs for 92 performances?
29. Venice Island is located in which US state?
30. In 1905, who scores 281 (369 mins, 21 fours) NSW v Victoria?
M A Noble
31. What is Chatelaine?
a Body Jewelry
32. In 1956, which player of Boston ends the NBA free throw streak of 55 games?
33. Who was the United States Poet Laureate in 1950–1952?
34. Azar Nafisi wrote which famous fiction in 2003?
Reading Lolita in Tehran
35. In 1918, The Great Poland Uprising against which country begins?
36. In Iran, who was elected president on July 24, 1981, and took office on August 2?
37. In December 1960, which country performs the nuclear tests?
38. Who said, “I can resist everything except temptation”?
39. What is marasca?
A dalmatian bitter wild cherry tree bearing fruit whose juice is made into maraschino liqueur
40. In 1919, which team’s owner Harry Frazee announces they will deal with any player except Harry Hooper, Hooper is sent to the White Sox after the 1920 season?
41. What is Pyrex?
borosilicate glass with a low coefficient of expansion
42. In which historic Age, formation of planned cities, the introduction of ironworks, steel, and writing systems?
The Iron Age
43. In the 1961 NFL Draft, Tommy Mason from which team was first picked by Minnesota Vikings?
University of Tulane
44. In astronomy, what is Parthenope?
45. In 1924, which country was declared a dictatorship under Ahmed Beg Zofu?
46. Throwback =?
47. In 1927, Philip Barry’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
48. Queen Anne came down from the throne as the Queen of England in which year?
49. What is the name of our current era?
50. In 1924, the US signs a treaty with the which country, that denoted supersedes that of 1907: in July, the Us had withdrawn its Marines and ended its occupation?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers