General knowledge information in English GK printable trivia quizzes questions answers are trending. When people learn with fun, they can grab a lot of information for a long time, additionally, the learner needs to practice more and more. This general knowledge information in English printable quiz online trivia is really handy for the readers.
When you have enough general knowledge information in English, you can debate or discuss confidently on any occasion, or you can beat your competition even in the exams or any competition where general knowledge information in English are tested exclusively
Let’s solve this general knowledge information in English for pure learning and extreme fun!
General knowledge information in English
1. In politics, what is a diet?
A diet is a formal deliberative assembly in politics
2. What linkes David J. Gross, H. David Politzer and Frank Wilczek?
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2004
3. Which country has the national sport Pencak Silat?
4. How many Pope(s) are there from the Netherlands?
5. Animated character Homer J Simpson is appeared in which movie for the first time?
The Tracey Ullman Show (1987)
6. What is the UN country code for American Samoa?
7. What is the state name origin for New York?
In honor of the Duke of York
8. Which US president had twelve pet horses?
9. What is Independence Day in the Solomon Islands?
10. What the Reichstag?
The Reichstag is a historic edifice in Berlin, Germany.
11. Yuri Zhivago is a fictional character in which famous novel?
12. Which US state has nickname – Rough Rider State
13. Cartagena is a city in which country?
14. Which country was the first to issue parking tickets?
15. Animated character Carl Fredricksen is appeared in which movie?
16. Marfona, Romano, and Pentland Javelin varieties of what?
17. What kind of musical instrument tenoroon is?
18. The Moon on the flag symbolizes what?
Divinity (especially in Islam)
19. Brandy, decoy, and landscape all come from which language?
20. What is the name of the Lilliputian king in the Gulliver’s travels?
Golbasto Momaren Evlame Gurdilo Shefin Mully Ully Gue The Emperor of Lilliput.
21. What item’s name translates as distant voice?
22. Hana is a fictional character in which famous novel?
The English Patient
23. I have found it – is the mott of which US state?
24.In which year famous animation film Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs was published?
26. Which quiz program never had contestants only contenders?
27. Who received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2004?
Aaron Ciechanover, Avram Hershko, and Irwin Rose
28. From the bull what color is fourth on an archery target?
29. Name the Rolling Stones’ second album?
Rolling Stones No 2
30. What is Balnibarbi?
Balnibarbi is a fictional land in Jonathan Swift’s 1726 satirical novel Gulliver’s Travels.
31. Whose only line in his first play was Tennis Anyone?
32. What is meant by Moue?
A disdainful grimace
33. What is the national sport in India?
Field Hockey, Cricket
34. Which film is the first of the spaghetti westerns?
A fistful of Dollars
35. Animated character Steve is first appeared in which movie?
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009)
36. What is the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
37. Brazil’s flags only lasted for 4 days! T/F?
38. Richard Axel and Linda B. Buck received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2004 for what contribution?
“for their discoveries of odorant receptors and the organization of the olfactory system”
39. The UPC barcode for Russia is what?
460 – 469
40. What is Brobdingnag?
Brobdingnag is a fictional land, which is occupied by giants, in Jonathan Swift’s 1726 satirical novel Gulliver’s Travels. The story’s main
41. Who wrote the novel The Betsy?
42. What is meant by Mojo?
A magic power or magic spell
43. Elfriede Jelinek, who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 2004 was from which country?
44. Viseu is a city in which country?
45. Which country has .au Internet country domain TLD?
46. Which country has Independence Day on July 17?
47. What is Matricide?
The act of killing one’s mother (Latin: mater “mother”).
48. Which US state has the nickname – Buckeye State?
49. What is Muttaqeen?
God-consciousness. People, whose actions are God-conscious because they fear God most.
50. Between 1975 and 1981, the Post Office released a series of Americana stamps named what?
Inverted CIA stamp
51. The Parthenon is named after Athena Parthenon what’s it mean?
Virgin or Maiden
52. What is the state name origin for Nevada?
Spanish for “snowy” or “snow-capped,” in reference to the peaks of the Sierra Nevada.
53. What is the state motto in Latin for Colorado?
Nil sine numine
54. How many people speak the Kurdish language?
40 million people
55. Wangari Muta Maathai received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
56. 45% of wives say husbands do it 5% husbands admit it – what?
57. What are the residents of New Mexico called?
58. What European country has no rail lines?
59. Aulophobia is a fear of what?
60. What was the value of the New York Stock Exchange postage stamp, 1992?
61. If you were given a pot of vermicide what would you use it for?
62. What is meant by Meme?
A cultural idea or behavior passed from person to person
63. What is a wumph?
Deep thud or noise
64. Who sang the theme to The Spy Who Loved Me?
65. What are the residents of New York called?
66. People of Namibia, Botswana, Tanzania South Africa speak in what language?
67. Which British car was the first to sell over 1 million models?
68. What is the Internet country domain TLD for Aruba?
69. Which place, now an airport, once staged the?
Grand National Gatwick
70. What is meant by Mizzen?
The fore-and-aft sail set on the mizzenmast
71. In Morse code what letter is represented by .- Dot Dash?
72. Which country has the UPC barcode 471?
73. What is the Alpha 3 country code for Algeria?
74. If you were given some marlite what would you do with it?
Dig into the soil it’s a clay lime mulch
75. What is meant by Mizzenmast?
Third mast from the bow in a vessel having three or more masts; the after and shorter mast of a yawl, ketch, or dandy
76. What group had a 70s hit with Ride a White Swan?
77. How many Pope(s) are there from Argentina?
78. Which US president had pet Old Bill, a thrush, and Enoch?
79. Whose name translates as Emperor of all?
80. In Gulliver’s Travels name the flying island?
81. In what country is The Duma part of parliament?
82. Nonage is what reason to stop a marriage?
Underage one or both
83. Kier Auro is good morning in what language?
84. In what sport does herringboning take place?
85. What is unusual about a Racoons penis?
Contains a bone
86. Saudi Arabia law women get a divorce if the husband doesn’t give her it. What?
87. In 1000 bc Israelites paid their taxes in what?
88. At epiquarian.com you would find information about what?
Food or Restaurants
89. What does a konimeter measure?
90. The Rimac river runs through what city?
91. Who is the Patron Saint of Artists?
92. If you landed at Merignac airport – where are you?
93. In Iowa state laws prohibits charging admission to see what?
One-armed piano players
94. What species of mammal can come in fairy or giant size?
95. Blanco Gaucho Excelsior Nutcracker Cassette types of what?
95. What Japanese word ironically means ” May you live forever “?
96. Barrel sizes – there are 216 gallons in a what?
97. Collective nouns – A sleuth of what?
98. What was the name of the horse in Animal Farm?
99. S Barrel size – what beer barrel contains 108 gallons?
100. Khons was the Egyptian god of what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert