GK questions answer hard trivia quiz in English printable is precise for every general knowledge learner. People get smarter and furnished on the basis of learning storage and the capacity they have. Every learning needs application. Theoretical learning in life must reflect practically, where GK questions hard in English gives a knowledge base and confidence to discuss, debate, or take right decisions on many occasions.
GK questions hard in English printable quizzes are accumulated carefully on various topics in order to make this general knowledge quiz online free the best one for all. Wherever you are, you can easily have a look at these GK questions hard in English to pass 20 minutes in your life and ponder over these GK questions hard in English facts, again and again.
Let’s solve these GK questions hard in English printable quizzes asap!
GK questions hard in English
1. What is Silviculture?
The branch of forestry dealing with the development and care of forests
2. What is Goatee?
3. How was American actor, director, and singer Anthony Perkins died?
4. Where is American pianist Liberace buried?
Forest Lawn, Los Angeles, California, United States
5. What links John C. Harsanyi, John F. Nash Jr. and Reinhard Selten?
Received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1994
6. Which gland makes many important hormones, including growth hormone, prolactin, and luteinizing?
7. Espresso coffee brand is from which country?
8. Which poetry has this opening line – “All the hills and vales along”?
“All the hills and vales along” by Charles Sorley
9. What is Counter’s Creek?
A lost river in London
10. What is meant by tunic?
loose-fitting cloak or blouse extending to the hips or knees
11. What is multiculturalism?
a society that includes many different cultures that are only partially assimilated to a dominant culture (as opposed to a melting pot)
12. luteinizing hormone (LH) is released from which glands?
13. What is Dilogy?
ambiguous or equivocal speech, or
a work composed in two parts (see trilogy)
14. The Cat in the Hat is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The Cat in the Hat
15. In which country Aviemore town is located?
16. Carrara in Tuscany is famous for producing what?
17. Car brand Bugatti is from which country?
18. Dawson City was replaced by Whitehorse as the capital where?
19. Which Novel has the first line – The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new?
Samuel Beckett, Murphy (1938)
20. In which year Richard J. Roberts and Phillip A. Sharp received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine?
21. Which US president thought the president should be referred to as “His Highness”?
22. What type of musicla instrument a trumpet is?
23. John Dick Ann Timmy who is missing from these famous five?
24. Which country has the UPC country barcode 560?
25. George A. Olah received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1994 for what contribution?
“for his contribution to carbocation chemistry”
26. There are 150 what in The Bible?
27. Which country has the internet domain TLD .io?
British Indian Ocean Territory
28. Who was the captain of the Uruguay FIFA WC winning team in 1930?
29. What is meant by tureen?
large deep serving dish with a cover
30. What does Allahu Akbarmean?
God is the Greatest
31. Pope Urban IV is from which country?
32. What is Independence Day in Chad?
33. Who was the Inuit evil god of the sea who can flip boats over; the spirit which lives under the ice and helps wanderers in hunting and fishing?
34. Which country has the national flower Golden Wattle (Acacia Pycnantha)
35. Whose catchphrase was “Stop messing About”?
36. Toad is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The Wind in the Willows
37. You are a saucy boy comes from what Shakespeare play?
Romeo and Juliet
38. Toni Morrison who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1993 from which country?
Lorain, Ohio, United States
39. What links: dead baitfish, crabs, crayfish, worms, eels, insects, mussels, clams, cut bait (fish), chicken livers, corn kernels, dough balls, squid, and shrimp?
40. What is a Tabby?
A cat breed
41. Which US president loved exotic animals, paid to see an elephant?
42. What is meant by unau?
a sloth of Central America that has two long claws on each forefoot and three long claws on each hindfoot
43. Author of Good as Gold and Closing Time but famed for another?
Joseph Heller, Catch 22
44. Who was the Champion Italian team coach in FIFA WC 1938?
45. Alfred G. Gilman and Martin Rodbell received the Nobel Prize in 1994 in which category?
Physiology or Medicine
46. In wacky races who drove the Creepy Coupe?
47. What is the UTC country barcode for Armenia?
48. Which country has the Alpha 3 code BHS?
49. Evangeline Booth became the first woman general in what army?
50. What is Black Tie Scruff for men
51. In 1856 John C Freeman was the first what?
Republican candidate US president
52. What is Independence Day in Chile?
53. Salt is a city in which country?
54. Aughton Park rail station is located in which country?
55. What is Ilocano?
Ilocano is an Austronesian language spoken in the Philippines
56. Marcel is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
Remembrance of Things Past
57. Pierre Augustine Caron de Baumarchais play what Opera based on it?
Barber of Seville
58. What is meant by usufruct?
a legal right to use and profit from someone else’s property
59. What is a Shorthair?
A dog breed
60. What is the first name of Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple?
61. What is the internalization of the moral code?
one’s ability to regulate their own behavior based on their acceptance of society’s expectations, rather than requiring outside parties to control their behavior
62. In the area what is the largest South American country?
63. What is Betta?
A fish breed
64. What country is ruled by King Hans Adam II?
65. Aggeneys airport is situated in which country?
66. Who played The Talented Mr. Ripley?
67. Setúbal is a city in which country?
68. What is Jumādá al-ūlá?
Fifth Arabic month
69. Which comic book hero rode a horse called storm?
Aquaman storm was a seahorse
70. What is the UN country code for Belarus?
71. What appearance of men has a name Viking?
72. Who is the father of espresso?
73. Ignoring Queen name the only woman to appear on UK currency?
74. What is the internet country domain TLD for Botswana?
75. Who gave Yves Saint Laurent his start in fashion?
76. What is the month of November in Chinese?
77. In Israel on Saturday it’s illegal to do what?
Pick Your Nose
78. What is meant by whorl?
a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles
79. What flavoring is in Frangelico liqueur?
80. What is the national flower in Antigua & Barbuda?
Dagger’s Log (Agave Karatto Miller)
81. Where would you find pedals a resonator and a pillar?
On a Harp
82. What is the funny French idiom that means – aller se faire cuire un œuf?
to go jump in the lake
Literal Translation: to go and cook yourself an egg
83. If not Shakespeare what links Juliet Cleopatra Mark Antony?
84. Who wrote the book Gremlins in 1943 – later filmed?
85. What is Ristretto?
A coffee brand
86. What is the ALpha 2 country code for Bahrain
87. Which film won the best sound effects, Oscar, in 1987?
88. Which country flag is flown with the red stripe up in times of war and the blue stripe up in times of peace?
The Filipino flag
89. What does the name Dracula mean in Romanian?
Son of the Devil
90. What is Apiculture?
The cultivation of bees on a commercial scale for the production of honey; beekeeping.
91. How many people speak the Indonesian language?
198 million people
92. What is Adliparmiut?
Afterlives in Central Inuit mythology, escribed as lands of misery
93. Audley End Rail Station is located in which country?
94. Which poetry has this opening line – “I celebrate myself, and sing myself”?
“Song of Myself” by Walt Whitman
95. Napka currency Ismara official capital which African country?
96. What does siječanj mean in the Croatian language?
97. Babba Louie was the sidekick of which cartoon character?
Quick Draw McGraw
98. Which Novel has the first line – This is the saddest story I have ever heard?
Ford Madox Ford, The Good Soldier (1915)
99. The Owen Ford Dam one of the world’s largest is in which country?
100. Which AIrport in Guam has the IATA code SUM?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer
Leave a Reply