GK questions for quiz competition with answers quiz general knowledge printable trivia is here. Whether you’re on the lookout for a facts information quiz, questions for yourself, or any person you feel its necessary – or wish to delve a lot deeper into particular areas from all aspects of life, including geography and history to science and music there’s one thing for everybody right here in this GK questions for quiz competition with answers, appropriate for all.
And in fact, we’ve delved deep into the world of tv, film, and leisure to supply quite a few quizzes for followers of sure reveals and genres – from sports, sci-fi, soaps, and Netflix to James Bond, Marvel, and The Simpsons to name however a number of in many of or gk questions for quiz competition with answers.
And though there are 100 questions and solutions on this web page (most likely sufficient to maintain most quizzes working for a number of weeks) if there’s an area you need more questions on, simply click on the helpful link in every part of this website, and also you’ll be whisked away to a devoted quiz on that subject, with even more GK questions for quiz competition with answers to select from.
So, for those who’re prepared… it’d time to start this amazing GK questions for quiz competition with answers!
GK questions for quiz competition with answers
1. Who is the king of Phrygia?
2. What is the brand Dubble Bubble?
3. Which active ingredients show nearly the same effect as litmus?
4. How many incident(s) causes death in Shakespeare’s plays about buried to neck starvation?
5. Name the characters played by David Mitchell and Robert Webb in Peep Show
Mark Corrigan and Jeremy Usborne
6. Who is fifth in line to the British throne?
7. Who was Hamilton O. Smith?
8. Which famous star has the Maverick Tribute Award in 2004?
9. A Hobbits will require seven signatures in what?
10. What was the most significant contribution of the Lydians?
Metallic coinage and establish permanent retail shops
11. Mountain goat) has an average gestation period for how many days?
12. Liquid Sunshine was the original slogan of which product?
13. In which sport would they use the term straight handle?
Curling – stone sent no curve
14. Where did we meet Newkirk, Carter, LeBeau, and Kinchlow?
15. In which year did the original UK version of The Office air?
16. Who wrote the hit song ‘You’ve Got A Friend In Me?’
17. Which famous actor has a soundtrack appearance in Rhinestone’s “Drinkinstein”?
18. Who is the Greek equivalent of the Roman Jupiter?
Zeus – chief God
19. What is the function of keyboard shortcut ALT + F4?
ALT + F4 [Close the active item, or exit the active app]
20. Who was the mistress of wild nature in Roman mythology?
21. WHat is the scientific name for the Swiss Chard plant?
22. What is Sousta?
Greek folk dance
23. The First Lady in the Land is a 1911 popular comedic play referring to which person?
24. Where was Prince Philip born?
25. Who is next in line to the British throne after Queen Elizabeth II?
26. What brand is Tiffany & Co.?
27. Sherrinford was hero Ormond Sacker’s assistant names changed?
To Holmes and Watson
28. What dog has the strongest bite?
Mastiff – 552 pounds
29. Who nicknamed his gun Lucretia Borgia cos it killed everything?
30. Solar cells convert solar energy into what energy?
31. What animal has 3000 teeth?
Great white sharks
32. What is the most dangerous animal in the world after Mosquitoes and humans?
33. In the case of litmus, When the litmus is exposed to a basic compound, what ions react with the added base?
34. How old do you have to be to stand for US president?
35. What temperature centigrade does water boil at?
100 degrees centigrade
36. What links Syd Barrett, Alex Trebek, and Linus Pauling?
Died of cancer
37. Col Merriweather Lewis Clark Jr developed rules for what in the US?
38. What is clarinet
The clarinet is a family of woodwind musical instruments of Greek origin
39. What was the first ABC TV series rated No 1 for a full season?
Marcus Welby M.D.
40. What is Green Lover?
41. What are the sharpest teeth in the world?
The Orca or Killer Whale’s
42. What is sometimes known as Goober Grease?
43. What links In Cold Blood, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, and Answered Prayers?
Books by American novelist Truman Capote
44. What is Keir Starmer’s constituency?
Holborn and St Pancras
45. How many permanent members are there on the UN security council?
Five: China, France, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, and the United States
46. What is the card Alexander called in the card game?
K, King Club’s
47. What is the internet country domain TLD for Greenland?
48. Who was the first American woman to start a Protestant sect?
49. Oran Zoo is located in which country?
50. What is the Light Year unit?
51. How does a bear sound?
52. Albanian cuisine can be divided into how many major regional cuisines?
53. How many times has Katie Price been married?
Three (Peter Andre, Alex Reid, and Kieran Hayler)
54. Who is Manawydan in Welsh mythology?
Bran’s younger brother, who fights alongside him in Ireland
55. If you completed the Three Peaks challenge, which three UK mountains would you have climbed?
56. Montgomery is the capital of which US state?
57. What links Chomp, Cough, Hiccup, and Hum?
Human vocal sounds, onomatopoeias; words that imitate, resemble
58. Carl von Ossietzky received the Nobel Peace Prize 1935 from which country?
59. Which country has its UN code 340?
60. Which from the list is not a unit of time – Light year, Leap year, and Moon month?
61. What links Liberal-Conservative, Conservative (Historical), Unionist, National Liberal and Conservative, and Progressive Conservative)?
Historical Conservative parties in Canada
62. Which dinosaur had the sharpest claws?
63. How many sitting US presidents have been assassinated?
Four (Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley, and JFK)
64. Who was the first published poet in the British North American colonies?
65. What number is found in reference to their varieties of Heinz products?
66. Which country has all 5 vowels?
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mozambique, Dominican Republic, and Equatorial Guinea
67. What is the UN Code for Heard and Mcdonald Islands?
68. James Chadwick received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1935 for what contribution?
“for the discovery of the neutron”
69. What is unusual about the crab-eating seal?
It doesn’t eat crabs
70. When resistors are connected in series, net resistance____.
71. “An American Life” is written by whom?
72. Which country has its internet TLD .gp?
73. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
74. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GIN?
75. According to McDonald’s’ official website, how many calories does a regular Big Mac contain?
76. Don Juan Pond is a what type of lake in Antarctica?
77. Eugene Gladstone O’Neill received the Nobel Prize in 1936 in which category?
78. Who was the first African American to win an Oscar for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress (for Gone with the Wind)?
79. Name the companion of the cartoon character Secret Squirrel?
80. The unit of which physical quantity is not pascal?
Moment of inertia
81. What links Sir Henry Hallett Dale and Otto Loewi?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1936
82. What is the Alpha 3 code for Guernsey?
83. The Troubles in Northern Ireland were brought to an end in 1998 with the signing of what document?
The Good Friday Agreement
84. Who was code-named Napoleon by the secret service?
85.What does Bridget Jones name her baby in the film series’s third installment?
86. Street food Anticucho originated in which country and is now common throughout South America?
87. Albert von Szent-Györgyi Nagyrápolt received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
88. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GT?
89. Which country has its UPC barcode 940 – 949?
90. What happens when a ray of light goes from denser to the rarer medium?
Bends away from the normal
91. What is empanada?
The national dish in Argentina
92. Someone who has a gender presentation or identity that’s gender-neutral, androgynous, or has both masculine and feminine characteristics is called what?
93. What is the collective noun for a group of giraffes?
94. How do you write 49 in Roman numerals?
95. What is the name of The Bride, played by Uma Thurman, in Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill franchise?
96. Who is Caryl in Alexander Pope’s The Rape of the Lock?
The historical basis for the Caryl character is John Caryll, a friend of Pope and of the two families
97. What is the Alpha 2 code for Guam?
98. What is the longest-running soap opera in the UK?
99. State House in Botswana is located in which city?
100. What links Walter Norman Haworth and Paul Karrer?
Received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1937
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz