There are many of the world-best general knowledge questions and answers printable trivia quiz GK on the internet. If you are here to solve quizzes, world best general knowledge questions and answers will be open for you gradually, since world-best general knowledge questions and answers are not limited.
Let’s solve these quizzes in order to have an idea over many more world-best general knowledge questions and answers!
World best general knowledge questions and answers
1. Who is Jofur?
A synonym for the Roman deity Jupiter according to Nordic mythology
2. What is Pilaf?
Pilaf, or pilau is a rice dish, or in some regions, a wheat dish, whose recipe usually involves cooking in stock or broth, adding spices, and other ingredients such as vegetables or meat, and employing some technique for achieving cooked grains that do not adhere. Origins: Iran, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Latin America
3. Which animal never sleeps?
4. What is the Tweard in men’s fashion?
5. When did the first dinosaur appear on Earth?
230 million years ago
6. What is A.D.?
Abbreviation of the Latin anno Domini, meaning “in the year of our Lord.” When used as a prefix or suffix of a date, it indicates the number of years that have elapsed since the traditional date of the birth of Christ.
7. Where is Acocks Green Rail station located?
Southeast Birmingham, England
8. Which theatre style’s name translates as skills or talents?
9. According to the Flag Code, the American Flag should never be used for what?
Advertisement purposes in any manner whatsoever
10. What animal is the smartest?
11. What is jizyah?
12. What is Stamford Brook?
13. What are the 4 eons of Earth’s history in order?
Hadeon, Archean, Proterozoic, and Phanerozoic
14. Where is Palazzo Corpi located?
15. What is the UPC barcode for Algeria?
16. Hathor Egyptian, Branwen Celtic, Frigga Norse Goddess of what?
17. Which animal has the smallest brain?
18. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1985
19. What is the UN country code for Botswana?
20. When was the Mesolithic period started?
21. What is the medical era?
Electronic Remittance Advice, or ERA
22. What is the synonym for Convoluted?
Intricate; complicated; Difficult to understand.
23. Alesund Airport is located in which country?
24. Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears – poetry opening line from whom?
25. What animal has black blood?
26. What does “a piece of cake” means?
The task is really easy, as easy as eating a piece of cake.
27. What is an egalitarian society?
Society in which everyone has equal rights, including political and economic rights
28. How was American composer, composition teacher, writer, Aaron Copland died?
29. What is Bradymetabolism?
Bradymetabolism refers to organisms with a high active metabolism and a considerably slower resting metabolism.
30. According to the novel “Little House on the Prairie”
In 1874, when Wilder was seven years old, the family left their home near Pepin for the second time, and settled just outside what location?
Walnut Grove, Minnesota
31. What is meant by by-catch?
A catch of unwanted fish
32. What is euphonium?
33. What Eon did humans appear?
Around 6 million years ago
34. What animal has 8 hearts?
35. What is Acle?
Town in England
36. What is the [dies] Aquilae natalis?
In ancient Rome, the [dies] Aquilae natalis was the “birthday of the eagle”, the anniversary of the official founding of a legion.
37. Where are Palazzo Margherita and Twin Villas located?
38. What was the last period of dinosaurs?
39. What is Independence Day in Djibouti?
40. Which animal can sleep for 3 years?
41. Which Airport in Syria has its IATA code ALP?
42. Which hormone controls the body’s salt and water balance?
43. How long was the Archean eon?
The Archean Eon (4 to 2.5 billion years ago)
44. What Disney film was released on December 21st, 1960?
Swiss Family Robinson
45. The quinquennial Neronia festival was created by whom?
Roman Emperor Nero
46. Klaus von Klitzing received the Nobel Prize in 1985 in which category?
47. Biochemical processes run about half as fast if an animal’s temperature drops how much?
by 10 °C
48. Did all dinosaurs die at the same time?
Around 75% of Earth’s animals, including dinosaurs, suddenly died out at the same point in time.
49. Mythological beasts name comes from the Greek chimney man?
50. What is the month of July called in Deutsch?
51. What links Michael S. Brown and Joseph L. Goldstein?
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1985
52. Which country has the ALpha 3 country code BMU?
53. Which animal sleeps without eyes closed?
54. What is the scientific name of American bison?
55. International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
56. What is the synonym for Cruel?
Uncompromisingly difficult without regard for others.
57. What was the first era of Earth?
58. Who was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1986, becoming the first African laureate hailed from Nigeria?
59. The moment one learns English, complications set in. — first-line from which novel?
Felipe Alfau, Chromos (1990)
60. What does “Once in a blue moon” means?
To do something ‘once in a blue moon’ is to do it very infrequently.
61. Which animal did not drink water?
62. What is Datsun?
Car brand from Japan
63. What is meant by Domineering?
Exercise power over someone in a cruel manner.
64. What era is the age of reptiles?
65. What is a wolf moon?
The January full moon is often called the Wolf Moon
66. Which country has its UPC barcode 500 – 509?
67. Which animal has teeth in its stomach?
Lobsters and crabs
68. What is meant by bukateria?
A roadside restaurant or street stall with a seating area, selling cooked food at low prices.
69. Allergic Rhinitis has what more common term?
70. In what era can you possibly find the recent fossil?
71. What is a heterogeneous society?
Society made up of different cultural groups with varied ethnicities and cultures
72. What is Tautology?
Tautology is a self-affirming truth.
73. What animal has the closest DNA to humans?
74. Which country has its national flower Cattleya Orchid (Cattleya Labiata)
75. What sort of ship was the Marie Celeste?
76. How long was the Paleozoic Era?
Paleozoic (541-252 million years ago) means ‘ancient life.
77. What is meant by Foist?
To force onto another
78. How many people disappeared on the Mary Celeste ship?
79. Which animal has the smallest heart?
80. What is meant by broigus?
81. What is the ALpha 2 country code for Bhutan?
82. What is the Black Moon?
The term black moon refers to an additional new moon that appears in a month or in a season. It may also refer to the absence of a full moon or of a new moon in a month.
83. What philosopher stated, “Hell is other people”?
84. What type of musical instrument a cello is?
85. What is the internet country domain TLD for Cape Verde?
86. What animal has the most teeth?
87. What is Terminology?
Terminology is a set of words and/or phrases, usually in relation to some particular canon or field of study e.g. ‘mathematical terminology’.
88. What is the national flower in British Columbia?
Dogwood Tree Flower (Cornus Nuttalli)
89. What color is the number 10 on 10 Downing street?
90. Pope Callixtus III is from which country?
91. Who plays Ally McBeal?
92. Which animal blood is blue in Colour?
Snails, spiders, and octopi
93. Ecophobia is a fear of what?
94. Dr. Weiss, at forty, knew that her life had been ruined by literature. — first-line from which novel?
Anita Brookner, The Debut (1981)
95. Elie Wiesel received the Nobel Peace Prize 1986 for what contribution?
“for being a messenger to mankind: his message is one of peace, atonement, and dignity”
96. What is deen?
Religion or way of life
97. Which location has the TLD internet domain .ky?
98. In Xanadu did Kubla Khan – poetry opening line from whom?
99. What was the first Bond film not to be titled from a Bond book?
License to Kill
100. What animal has green blood?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions And Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs