English questions answer trivia general knowledge quiz printable GK is a collection of useful information and facts on many contemporary, a well as past issues.
English questions general knowledge quiz questions and answers will give you a lot of learning on awesome surprising facts. For sure, learning will be able to improve English questions’ general knowledge from such a fantastic online quiz test.
Let’s solve these English questions with general knowledge!
English questions general knowledge
1. Dean Moriarty is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
On the Road
2. What is the Massachusetts name’s origin?
From the Massachusett people, whose endonym means “people of the great hills”
3. Aarhus is an airline in which country?
4. What country has .bs internet country domain TLD?
5. What is January called in the Afrikaans language?
6. Which author created The Saint (both names)?
7. Which state has the nickname The Old Dominion?
8. What is the UPC barcode for the Philippines?
9. Which country represents AND Alpha 2 country code?
10. T. S. Garp is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The World According to Garp
11. Pope Gregory V is from which country?
12. Barry Allen was the alter ego of which DC comic superhero?
13. What are sorted into free aerophones such as a bullroarer or whip, which move freely through the air?
14. What is the IATA code for Abadan International Airport, Iran?
15. What is Independence Day in Burkina Faso?
16. What Canadian city has the most bars per capita Halifax?
17. Who is Oklahoman?
Oklahoma state residents
18. I lead – is the motto for which US state?
19. What is meant by Rhumb?
A line on a sphere that cuts all meridians at the same angle
20. Nick and Nora Charles is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The Thin Man
21. What is the longest river in Italy?
22. What is the internet country domain TLD for Austria?
23. Ninkasi was the ancient Egyptian goddess of what?
24. How many people speak in the Kazakh language?
25. Turnhout is a city in which country?
26. Esenboğa International Airport is situated in which country?
27. Which highwayman rode the horse, Black Bess?
28. What is the name origin for North Carolina?
In honor of Charles I of England
29. What is the national sport in the Gambia?
30. James Bond is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
31. Pope Sylvester II is from which country?
32. Which state has the nickname Green Mountain State?
33. What is meant by Ribald?
34. most times a nation has changed its flag, with the record currently standing at what?
35. Abeche Airport in which country has the IATA code AEH?
36. Where did the mutineers of the Bounty settle the Pitcairn Islands?
37. Who was the voice of Scooby-Doo?
38. Which country has the UPC barcode 478?
39. Who wrote the book Billy Budd and Moby Dick?
40. Mr. Bridge is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
41. Zymase and Glucose combine to form what drug?
42. What is meant by Rickettsia?
Any of a group of very small rod-shaped bacteria that live in biting arthropods (as ticks and mites) and cause disease in vertebrate hosts; they cause typhus and other febrile diseases in human beings
43. Helen Mitchell became famous as what soprano?
44. In Glendale Arizona it is illegal for a car to do what?
Reverse – Back up
45. Translated literally what does television mean?
46. When the queen is not there which flag will be flown instead?
The Union Flag (Union Jack)
47. Mai is in what language means February?
48. What is the UN country code for Australia?
49. Which US president had a pet antelope, a wallaby, and a pygmy hippo?
50. Geoffrey Firmin is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
Under the Volcano
51. The flags of Romania and ____ are virtually identical.
52. What links Brazil, Uruguay, Mozambique, and Angola?
Colonies of Portugal
53. If you want to go to Aruba, to which airport you are to reach?
Reina Beatrix International, Oranjestad
54. What was Edison’s first practical invention?
Tick a Tape for the stock market
55. Who said, “Sometimes too much drink is barely enough”?
56. Where is the world’s largest mine?
Carletonville, South Africa
57. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1999
Robert A. Mundell
58. What is Independence Day in Bulgaria?
59. Robert Whitehead invented what weapon in 1866?
60. Maleficent is an animated fictional character featured in which famous film?
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
61. What is Mushrik?
Polythiest; a person who ascribes partners to Allah. (pl. mushrikoon)
62. Ruth Eisemann-Schier was the first woman to get on what?
FBI ten most wanted list
63. Joan Peters became famous as who?
64. Which US state has the Motto in Latin – Salus populi suprema lex esto?
65. Which country has the UN country code 660?
66. If a doctor gives you a clyster what have you just got?
Injected into the rectum by tube
67. Médecins Sans Frontières received the Nobel Peace Prize 1999 for what contribution?
“in recognition of the organization’s pioneering humanitarian work on several continents”
68. What is Khmer?
The official language of Cambodia
69. Who is Ohioan?
Ohio state residents
70. Jessica Rabbit is an animated fictional character featured in which famous film?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
71. Sherbrooke is a city in which country?
72. Solomon built his temple on a hill name it?
73. More than 100 women make a living from impersonating who?
74. What is sericulture?
75. Tom Ripley is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The Talented Mr. Ripley
76. A man who commits Pseudogyny is doing what?
Uses woman’s name to deceive
77. Günter Grass received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
78. Hornbostel–Sachs system classified instruments into how many main groups?
79. Beaufort – the wind scale man – had what job?
80. Marji is an animated fictional character featured in which famous film?
81. By royal decree in Jeddah 1979 women banned from using what?
Hotel swimming pools
82. What is meant by Rinderpest?
An acute infectious viral disease of cattle
83. What is the national sport in Finland?
84. What European nation was the first to drink tea?
85. Seymour Glass is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
86. What is the American equivalent of the Irish Poteen?
87. Günter Blobel who received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1999 was born in which country?
88. Abbey Wood is a town in which country?
89. What metal impurity makes rubies red and emeralds green?
90. Wall-E is an animated fictional character featured in which famous film?
91. Which countries have the square flags?
Switzerland and the Vatican City
92. A newborn Bactrian camel has how many humps?
93. What is meant by Rijsttaffel?
A dish originating in Indonesia
94. Who directed the Halloween series of films?
95. Charlotte is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
96. What bird is the symbol of Penguin books (children’s section)?
97. What links Gerardus ‘t Hooft and Martinus J.G. Veltman?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1999
98. What does a polyandric woman have more than one of?
99. In what town was Leonardo Da Vinci born?
100. The Iron Giant is an animated fictional character featured in which famous film?
The Iron Giant (1999)
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise