Easy general knowledge questions in English printable answers quiz trivia are here. The world is changing every moment. A lot of events, incidents, reactions, phenomena, chemistry, facts and everything else are happening every now and then. These easy general knowledge questions in English are here to keep pace with the world. It is not that these single easy general knowledge questions in English trivia quizzes will change the reader completely, yet, quiz of this kind will make a bit readers quest more knowledge on a regular basis. There interesting easy general knowledge questions in English that will encourage readers to solve any problem by own and with self-confidence. For that, the reader needs determination, and practice some easy general knowledge questions in English and other branches of knowledge.
Let’s solve these easy general knowledge questions in English printable trivia answers now!
Easy general knowledge questions in English
1. Tabo Pagoda of Pohyonsa Buddhist temple is situated in which country?
2. What is the UPC barcode for U.S. and Canada?
00 – 019
3. What state has its nickname Beef State
4. 36 hounds and horses were pets of which president?
5. What is the study of the phenomenon occurring on the surfaces of substances called?
6. What is meant by jocund?
Full of or showing high-spirited merriment
7. What is the TLD for Andorra?
8. A person or animal with two completely different DNA profiles is called what?
9. Stephen Dedalus is a fictional character in which famous novel?
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
10. Wongaksa Pagoda is located in which country?
11. What is a common link among flute, violin, soprano saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, oboe, piccolo?
12. What is a common fact among Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica?
Used to be united as the United Provinces of Central America, and shared a blue and white flag.
13. What is the origin of Michigan’s state name?
From an Ojibwe word, “mishigamaa” meaning “great or large lake”
14. What is the Arizona state motto in Latin?
15. When was the Battle of the Philippine Sea fought?
19-20 June 1944
16. Who was the first trapeze artist to perform without a net?
17. What is meant by juggernaut?
A massive inexorable force
18. Which place’s name means many islands?
19. Daniel Keys wrote which 1959 Hugo award-winning SF novel?
Flowers for Algernon
20. Which mountain was the home of King Tangun, the forefather of the Korean people?
21. How many people in the world speak Macedonian?
22. What is the motto of Hawaii?
The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.
23. What is the national sport in Palestine?
24. Which western entertainment name literally means go round?
25. What is considered to have been the largest naval battle of World War II?
The Battle of Leyte Gulf
26. What is Suicide?
Intentional killing of yourself
27. What is divided into 114 surahs?
The Quran – Surah = chapter
28. Which country has the .ao TLD?
29. An Antarctic island was named after which cartoon character?
30. Pope Sisinnius reigned for 21 days in which year?
31. If you suffer from protanopia you cannot see what?
32. What occurs in September and December more than any other month?
33. What is the UPC barcode for Bulgaria
34. The pop group Satan’s Jesters found fame under what name?
The Rolling Stones
35. Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft is located in which city?
36. Taal is an alternative name for what language?
37. What is the national sport in Italy?
38. AF is the Alpha 2 code for with country?
39. Chrysoprase is a shade of what primary color?
40. Which pope reigned only for 20 days in 897?
Pope Theodore II
41. Alectryomancy is another name for what banned the UK in 1849?
42. Firefly, Longhorn, Harlequin, and Tortoise types of what?
43. What is the nickname of New Jersey?
44. What is the French phrase that means already seen?
45. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2008?
46. If a doctor says you have singultus what have you got?
47. What are the Washington state residents called?
48. Turk’s head, Granny, and Bowline are types of what?
49. Who is the Patron Saint of grocers?
50. Pope Celestine IV reigned for how many days and died before consecration in 1241/
51. What is the common name for an integrated circuit?
52. 248 is the UN code for which country?
53. What is a Murder-suicide?
A suicide committed immediately after one or more murders
54. Rapa Nui is better known as what?
55. Who is a Finnish politician, the tenth President of Finland received the Nobel Peace Prize 2008?
Martti Oiva Kalevi Ahtisaari
56. Scientists took the word quark from which authors work?
57. What is meant by jeroboam?
A large wine bottle (holds 4/5 of a gallon)
58. How many Lithuanian speakers are there?
59. Trolhättan is a city in which country?
60. Which European country eats the most breakfast cereal?
61. In Bewitched Aunt Clara had a collection of what?
62. What are the West Virginia state residents called?
63. What is Niyyah?
64. What character first appeared in the film The Wise Little Hen?
65. Jean-Marie Gustave Le Clézio received The Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
66. Richard Hannay’s hero of the 39 steps is which nationality?
67. African Mediterranean countries share what language?
68. What is the national sport in Jamaica?
69. What did John Montague invent?
The sandwich — He was 4th Earl
70. We’ve heard the phrase I don’t give a toss – but Tos Greek for what?
71. Ward Green wrote the story for which famous film?
Lady and the Tramp
72. When is Independence Day in Barbados?
73. What is meant by jest?
Activity characterized by good humor
74. For what was Joan of Arc made a Saint?
75. Who received The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2008?
Harald zur Hausen, Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Luc Montagnier
76. Martina Hingis represents what country at tennis?
77. Ontology is the study of what?
78. When is Independence Day in Belarus?
79. Goose Flats changed its name to what US city?
80. Who said, “I like Beethoven especially the poems”?
81. What is the state song of California I love you?
82. Holly Golightly is a fictional character in which famous novel?
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
83. What is meant by jetsam?
Part of a ship’s cargo thrown overboard to lighten the load
84. What is the correct name for a baby mink?
Kit or Kitten
85. What is a common link among Yoichiro Nambu, Makoto Kobayashi and Toshihide Maskawa
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 2008
86. What was the most bombed place in WW2?
87. Valencia is a city in which country?
88. How many Popes are there from France?
89. Gabbro is which type of rock?
90. What was the last item shown on British TV before WW2?
91. The museum of what can be found at Pontedassio in Italy?
92. Which of King Arthur’s knights survived his last battle?
93. Who is the only Pope from England?
Pope Adrian IV
94. As a performer what one thing would Elvis never do?
95. The International Friendship Exhibition is a large museum complex located at Myohyangsan, in which province in North Korea?
North Pyongan Province
96. From which country did the original vandals come?
97. Aruba is an island under which kingdom?
98. What is the origin of Minnesota’s state name?
From a Dakota word meaning “sky-tinted water”
99. The word Utopia from Greek means what?
100. Who sold the most albums on a single day?
Elvis 20 million days after death
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert