Random general knowledge GK trivia quiz questions answers printable quizzes is here for the avid learners who love to be in continuous practice and searching for new GK facts and information!
There is an east trick to grasp the random general knowledge quiz questions, and that is to continuously go through and grab knowledge in order to enrich the learning repository. These random general knowledge quiz questions printable quiz trivia are full of charm, surprise, and freshness.
Random general knowledge GK trivia quiz questions answers printable quizzes are fit for everyone.
Let’s be the foremost among all of your companions, family, and competitors to solve these random general knowledge quiz questions!
Random general knowledge quiz questions
1. What does “Let the cat out of the bag” mean?
To reveal a secret, either deliberately or inadvertently.
2. What is an alto clarinet?
3. What is Achanalt?
A little railway halt in Strath Bran, Ross, and Cromarty, in the Scottish council area of Highland
4. Hôtel Rothschild is located in which city?
5. What does awesomesauce means?
Extremely good; excellent
6. Car brand Daewoo is originated from which country?
7. What is Philology?
Philology is the historical study of languages.
8. What is Independent Day in Croatia?
9. Joseph Brodsky who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1987 is from which country?
Saint Petersburg, Russia
10. What is the age of Earth?
4.543 billion years
11. Ho Chi Minh City was founded in which year?
12. What is AeroPress?
13. It was like so but wasn’t. — first-line from which novel?
Richard Powers, Galatea 2.2 (1995)
14. Where is the Achnasheen Rail Station located?
15. Which country has the UPC barcode 535?
16. Which hormone increases heart rate?
17. According to Geology, how many years are in an era?
An era in geology is a time of several hundred million years.
18. Which gland makes a chemical called melatonin that helps your body get ready to go to sleep?
19. Oscar Arias Sánchez received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
20. What is Endothermy?
Endothermy is the ability to generate heat internally rather than via behaviors such as basking or muscular activity.
21. Where is the Erlangen located?
22. Which country has the same flag as the USA?
23. What is the Van Dyke in men’s fashion?
24. What is the average gestation period for Chinchilla?
25. What is class stratification?
societal hierarchy based on socioeconomic status
26. Nick Adams is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
In Our Time
27. What does awfulize mean?
To class as awful or terrible
28. What is an English translation of June in Chinese?
29. As per the geologic timetable, what is the current era?
We live in the Holocene Epoch, of the Quaternary Period, in the Cenozoic Era (of the Phanerozoic Eon)
30. What is the synonym of Burdensome?
Causing difficulty or worry; physical or emotional.
31. Who is Frau Berchta?
A deity and female equivalent of Berchtold in Nordic mythology
32. What is Warlpiri?
The Warlpiri language is spoken by about 3,000 of the Warlpiri people in Australia’s Northern Territory.
33. What does Declivity mean?
A downward slope or bend
34. BEL is the Alpha 3 code for which country?
35. When was Manila Chancery founded?
36. What is a developed society?
a relatively wealthy society with high levels of industrialization in which most citizens have regular access to resources
37. What is the ninth Islamic month?
38. Leon M. Lederman, Melvin Schwartz, and Jack Steinberger received the Nobel Prize in 1988 in which category?
39. Bigger Thomas is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
40. What is Necrology?
Necrology is a list of people who have died, especially in the recent past or during a specific period.
41. Who made the Texas flag?
Charles Bellinger Stewart
42. Who is Astrild?
A synonym for the Roman deity Amor or Cupid according to the Nordic mythology
43. What does “Wild goose chase” mean?
A hopeless search or pursuit of something unattainable.
44. What is Shawwāl?
Tenth Arabic month
45. Which country has Alpha 2 code BZ?
46. Money . . . in a voice that rustled. — first-line from which novel?
William Gaddis, J R (1975)
47. What is the internet country domain TLD for Burundi?
48. What is the UPC barcode for Japan?
490 – 499
49. What does awfy mean?
Terrible, dreadful; remarkable, or notable.
50. What is Independent Day in Côte d’Ivoire?
51. What is Saigon called today?
Ho Chi Minh City
52. What is the Un country code for Bermuda?
53. Most enzymes have an optimum operating temperature; efficiency drops rapidly outside the preferred range. T/F?
54. What links Johann Deisenhofer, Robert Huber and Hartmut Michel?
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1988
55. The French call it Pomplamoose what do we call it?
56. Which animal has its scientific name Ursus arctos?
57. Albury Airport is located in which country?
58. Mrs. Ramsay is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
To the Lighthouse
59. What is the age of the Solar System?
4.571 billion years
60. What is the synonym of Brutal?
61. What is this life if, full of care,/We have no time to stand and stare – who wrote this poetry opening line?
62. Which mythology is the body of myths of the North Germanic peoples?
63. Which two countries have identical national flags?
Lichtenstein and Haiti; Indonesia and Monaco
64. What is Vanir?
In Norse mythology, the Vanir are a group of gods associated with health, fertility, wisdom, and the ability to see the future.
65. Which country has the internet TLD domain .cm?
66. What links Sir James W. Black, Gertrude B. Elion, and George H. Hitchings?
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1988
67. What is Yorkshire Terrier?
68. Hanoi city was founded by whom?
An Dương Vương
69. Which country has the national flower Black Orchid (Trichoglottis Brachiata)?
70. Which US president was nicknamed “Young Hickory”
71. What does Decrepit mean?
Worn and broken down by hard use
72. What is Alfheim
Land of elves in Norse mythology.
73. Which country has UN Code 064?
74. What links Gairloch, Aultbea, Torridon, Drumchork, and Melvaig?
Towns in Scotland
75. What does C.E. mean?
The Common Era. In Islamic texts, C.E. is preferred over the term A.D. to refer to the time before Hijrah, the start of the Muslim calendar.
76. Which country is called Khmer?
Kingdom of Cambodia
77. What links Step II (1978), All I Need (1982), Stars (1979), and Living Proof (1979)?
Musical album by Sylvester James Jr.
78. Robert M. Solow received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1987 for which contribution?
“for his contributions to the theory of economic growth”
79. What is the month of May called in the Croatian language?
80. The Sejm is the legislative body in which country?
81. Ben Thanh Market is located in which country?
82. What is the synonym of Complicated?
Not easy to understand or explain because of multiple interconnected elements.
83. The moving finger writes; and, having writ,/Moves on – who wrote this poetry opening line?
84. What is Afra Cichlid?
85. Which US airport has the IATA code ABQ?
86. What is a Domestic Longhair?
87. What type of musical instrument the English horn is?
88. Argentina was the Champion in FIFA WC 1978, who was its coach?
Cesar Luis Menotti
89. What is the national flower in Bhutan?
Blue poppy (Meconopsis Betonicifolia)
90. Who was the first president born after George Washington died?
91. Pope John XXII is from which country?
92. What is a metal wire device shaped like a “J” with an opening or “eye”
93. Andre Gide the writer was expelled from school for what crime?
Masturbating during Lessons
94. What is the most popular Saints name?
Felix – 67 John 65
95. What type of food is a Munster plum?
96. John Ruskin – Art Critic – Marriage collapsed when the wife had what?
97. What given out to celebrate the birthday of King Bjumbal Thailand in 1983?
98. What is the main ingredient of faggots?
99. How did American singer-songwriter Sylvester James Jr. die?
100. What is the month of February called in the Czech language?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 Evergreen 90s TV Show Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Trivia about Germany Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Spain Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about France Printable Interesting Facts
- 125 Trivia about Ireland Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about China Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Trivia about Australia Printable Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia About Japan Printable – Japan Interesting Facts
- 130 Trivia Questions Canada Printable for Basic Learners
- 100 Trivia about Mexico – Trivia de Mexico for Everyone
- 60 Easy Baseball Trivia Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 Basketball Trivia for Kids Multiple Choice MCQ
- 100 80s Movie Trivia Quiz Multiple Choice Evergreen
- 100 Questions and Answers about History for Challengers
- 100 World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 80 World History Questions and Answers with Twist
- 100 Amazing 90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
- 111 Funny Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Printable Trivia Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 111 Big Bang Theory Trivia Questions and Answer
Music quiz questions and answers
Food and Drink quiz questions and answers
Easy quiz questions and answers
Literature quiz questions and answers
Technology quiz questions and answers
Marvel quiz questions and answers
The Simpsons quiz questions and answers
Football quiz questions and answers
Cricket quiz questions and answers
Tennis quiz questions and answers
Golf quiz questions and answers
Boxing quiz questions and answers
Film anagram quiz questions and answers
Art quiz questions and answers
Capital cities quiz questions and answers
Politics quiz questions and answers
Kids General Knowledge quiz questions and answers
Travel quiz questions and answers
Biology quiz questions and answers
The Crown quiz questions and answers
Friends quiz questions and answers
Game of Thrones quiz questions and answers
Breaking Bad quiz questions and answers
Peaky Blinders quiz questions and answers
Tie breaker quiz questions and answers
Leave a Reply