GK questions for students in English answers trivia quiz general knowledge printable is here! It is true that general knowledge or GK questions are important for students in English quizzes, but the GK questions for students in English are also very important for general readers from all sects and professions.
GK questions for students and all other professional people in English give a fundamental concept on general knowledge, which is crucial in all aspects of life to learn about facts, information, and trends.
Let’s solve these GK questions for students in English with appetite, fun, and thrill and find what surprises are awaiting.
GK questions for students in English
1. What is the month of October named in the Afrikaans language?
2. Cortisol hormone is secreted from which glands?
3. Who is the 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, PC?
4. How many people speak the Japanese language?
128 million people
5. How did American activist Rodney Glen King die?
6. When was Copenhagen city founded?
7. Aber Rail Station is located in which country?
8. What is the UPC barcode for Lebanon
9. AO is the Alpha 2 code for which country?
10. What species of fish are caught most?
Anchoveta – Anchovy
11. What links Steven Chu, Claude Cohen-Tannoudji, and William D. Phillips?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1997
12. Xmas UK children hang stockings what do Dutch children use?
13. What is culture?
A group’s shared behavior and beliefs that are learned, patterned, adaptive, and symbolic
14. How did Scotland’s Robert the Bruce die?
15. What is the national sport in Canada?
Lacrosse (summer), Ice hockey (winter)
16. The Whiskey Priest is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The Power and the Glory
17. Lyon is a city in which country?
18. Pope John XXI is from which country?
19. What is the Mississippi state’s motto in Latin?
Virtute et armis
20. In astronomy what are Pallas Vesta and Davida?
21. Paul D. Boyer, Jens C. Skou, and John E. Walker received the Nobel Prize in 1997 in which category?
22. Aston Martin is a car brand from which country?
23. Which silent film stars’ contract forbade him smiling on screen?
24. Hormone estrogen is secreted from which glands?
25. Cape Comorin is the most southerly point of where?
26. What month is April in the Croatian language?
27. Brian Warner is better known as who?
28. Which state has the nickname – Equality State?
29. Canaletto is famous for the landscapes of Venice and where?
30. Lolita, the light of my life, the fire of my loins. — who said this in a novel?
Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita (1955)
31. Stanley B. Prusiner who received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
32. The Dove awards are presented annually for what?
33. Who is a South Dakotan?
A resident of South Dakota
34. Which country has the Alpha 3 country code ATA?
35. The French newspaper La Monde translates as what?
36. What is Summer in the Chinese language?
37. WG Grace captained England at cricket and what else?
38. Ṣafar is which month in Arabic?
39. Where is Aberdare city located?
40. In Ancient Rome what creature was the symbol of liberty?
41. Dario Fo who received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1997 dies on what date?
October 13, 2016, Sacco Hospital, Milan, Italy
42. Where is the dirtiest skin on your body?
43. Name the first Bond film not based on Ian Fleming’s book?
44. What is the national sport in the Cayman Islands?
Cricket, football, fishing
45. Virginia Patterson Hensley became more famous as who?
46. The Archie Moore cup is competed for in which sport?
47. Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. — who said this in a novel?
Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina (1877; trans. Constance Garnett)
48. Who was the captain of the RMS Titanic, and perished when the ship sank on its maiden voyage?
Edward Smith, British naval officer
49. Which country has UN country code 044?
50. What is Superculture?
A Super-culture is a collection of cultures and/or subcultures, that interact with one another, share similar characteristics, and collectively have a degree of sense of unity. In other words, Super-culture is a culture encompassing several subcultures with common elements.
51. International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL) and Jody Williams received the Nobel Peace Prize 1997 for what contribution?
“for their work for the banning and clearing of anti-personnel mines”
52. Who was the first US president to be sworn in by a woman?
Lyndon B Johnson — when JFK killed
53. What is Trilogy?
A body of writing in three parts, as tetralogy is that in four parts. Other words such as pentalogy, hexalogy, and heptalogy or septology cover larger series.
54. What city has the world’s biggest taxi fleet?
Mexico – over 60000
55. Aden International Airport is located in which country?
56. What is the internet country domain TLD for Belgium?
57. Pope Urban II is from which country?
58. How did businessman Orville Redenbacher die?
59. In the Vietnam war what was the signal US to evacuate Saigon?
Bing Crosby’s “White Christmas” on Radio
60. What is Puericulture?
The rearing or hygienic care of children; specifically: the prenatal care of unborn children through attention to the health of a pregnant.
61. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1997?
Robert C. Merton and Myron S. Scholes
62. Every year there’s a ton of it for every person in the world – what?
63. “Whose woods these are I think I know” from “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” who said this?
64. Who was the first British monarch to visit America?
George VI in 1939
65. What type of musical instrument a tuba is?
66. Who drove a Rolls Royce with a number plate FAB 1 Parker in?
67. Which country has UPC barcode 484?
68. Thomas Jefferson’s home has a hidden what – illegal in his time?
Billiard Table in Virginia
69. In Gone With the Wind name Ashley Wilkes plantation?
70. What is Nonculture?
Absence of culture
A group or community that is not a culture.
71. Until 1990 what was still legal tender in East Germany?
72. What is the UN country code for Bahrain?
73. Which country contains every type of climate in the world?
74. ADL is the IATA code for which Airport?
Adelaide Airport, Australia
75. What country consumes the most calories per capita?
76. Internet country domain TLD .bj is for which country?
77. When is Independence Day in Saint Lucia?
78. What is Adhan?
The call to congregational prayers. In some Muslim countries, this call is issued from a minaret.
79. The earliest paper written in Latin is a woman’s writing what is it?
Invitation to a party
80. What is Citriculture?
The cultivation of citrus fruit trees
81. All soldiers of every country do it – do what?
Salute with the right hand
82. What is Tetralogy of Fallot?
An abnormality of the heart consisting of four deformities that often occur together.
83. How many people speak the Italian language?
63 million people
84. Who played Sarah Conner in 1984s Terminator?
85. What is the IATA code for Bole International Airport, Ethiopia?
86. What is the current no 1 aphrodisiac (reputedly)?
87. Neddy Merrill a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
88. In a survey 32% of wives would change their husbands what?
89. James Outram invented what?
90. the USA has the most cars what country has the second most?
91. All Skins must possess five things – one is a Kangha – what is it?
92. What color-graded slope do expert skiers use?
93. Over 90% of the world’s total population of what gone since 1970?
94. Sobek was an Egyptian god – in what form is he seen?
95. How do you say hello in Inupiaq?
Haluu Hai Haluuġikpiñ (to one person) Haluuġivsik (to two people) Haluuġivsi (to three or more people)
96. When is Independence Day in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?
97. What sort of musical instrument may be drums, which are struck by hand, with a stick, or rubbed, but kazoos and other instruments?
98. What is a cultural construct?
A society’s tendency to attribute characteristics to social categories (e.g. gender, age, education level)
99. Sula Peace is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
100. What is Preculture?
A preliminary culture; a culture prepared in advance of the main experiment. preculture
To culture in advance, such as before the main phase of an experiment.
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert