Common GK questions answers in English trivia quizzes general knowledge printable is full with handy facts and useful information. Learning common gk questions in English has great benefits, what you learn today will be your common sense tomorrow, I mean, difficult stuff you learn today with a lot of hard work and challenge, you can do the same in the future because of your previous learning/ memory/ experience. Common GK questions answers in English trivia quizzes general knowledge printable is appropriate for all who loves to learn general knowledge with less effort and for a lot of outcomes.
Common GK questions in the English trivia quiz are good for any situation or context. The questions are here at the Common GK questions in the English trivia are set tactically with experts in order to give it a professional shape.
Let’s solve these common GK questions answer in English now for learning with fun.
Common GK questions in English
1. What is Counterculture?
A culture with lifestyles and values opposed to those of the established culture
2. Amartya Sen who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1998 was born on what date?
November 3, 1933
3. Which US president had a raccoon, a coyote, a lion, a hyena, and a zebra?
4. What is the IATA code for Abu Dhabi International Airport?
5. Which state has the nickname- Evergreen State?
6. If you landed at Haneda airport where are you?
7. The Netherlands and _______ have the same order of colors in their tricolor flag, although the Dutch blue color is darker.
8. If you were eating calamari – what are you snacking on?
9. ROK international car registrations which country?
10. What is Viniculture?
The cultivation of grapes and grapevines; grape growing
11. On what common object would you find a sleeve and a tray?
12. Aldosterone hormone is secreted from which gland?
13. Who is a Rhode Islander?
A resident of Rhode Island
14. What is Alfa Romeo?
A car brand from Italy
15. Which state has the nickname- Mountain State?
16. What is the oldest woman to have a baby?
Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara (66 years 358 days)
17. What is meant by slapstick?
A type of comedy characterized by pranks and physical humor
18. Bass clarinet is what kind of musical instrument?
19. Jonathan Buttall is well Known in art by what name?
Gainsborough’s Blue Boy
20. What is Arboriculture?
The cultivation of tree for the production of timber; tree farming
21. Limassol city is located in which country?
22. Pope Victor I is from which country?
23. What is colonialism
system in which a dominant culture creates colonies in a foreign land, resulting in their domination of the native culture
24. Which country people speak in the Javanese language?
Javanese is the spoken language of over 75 million people in the central and eastern parts of the island of Java, in Indonesia (Ethnologue). It is also spoken in Malaysia, the Netherlands, and Singapore (Ethnologue). In addition, there are Javanese settlements in Papua, Sulawesi, Maluku, Kalimantan, and Sumatra.
25. Abu Rudeis Airport is situated in which country?
26. Which country has the .by internet country domain TLD?
27. What is the state motto of Mississippi?
By valor and arms
28. What is meant by slipshod?
Marked by great carelessness
29. Yoon-Mi Kim Olympic gold aged 13 years 83 days what sport?
30. What is Subculture?
A social group within a national culture that has distinctive patterns of behavior and beliefs
31. In which country the first kindergarten started?
32. David Cook became famous as who?
33. What is meant by snafu?
A chaotic or confused situation
34. To which gentlemen’s club did Phineas Fogg belong?
35. Acapulco Airport is situated in which country?
36. Oliver was fed gruel – it’s made from water and what?
37. Hebrew comes from a Babylonian word meaning what?
38. What is meant by snooker?
Leave one’s opponent unable to take a direct shot
39. Collective nouns – An array of what?
40. What is Monoculture?
The cultivation of a single crop (on a farm or area or country)
41. What is the national sport in Bermuda?
42. Arnold Cream was a famous (early) boxer – who?
Jersey Joe Walcott
43. What is meant by soliloquy?
The speech you make to yourself
44. What shop outnumbers MacDonald’s 3 to 1 in the USA?
45. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport is situated in which location in India?
46. Which country has the Alpha 3 code ATG?
Antigua and Barbuda
47. In 1969 who formed tangerine records?
48. What is the national sport in Bhutan?
49. white creme de menthe and brandy make what cocktail?
50. John Hume and David Trimble received the Nobel Peace Prize 1998 for what contribution?
“for their efforts to find a peaceful solution to the conflict in Northern Ireland”
51. The President of Gabon banned the use of what word in-country?
52. I am the master of my fate – who said?
William Ernest Henley
53. What is the UPC Barcode for Ukraine?
54. Ellen Marrenner became more famous as who?
55. janvier means January in which language?
56. Randy Newman said short people don’t have what Reason to?
57. What is meant by Alhamdulillah?
All praise is for God
58. Clarinets and saxophones are what kind of aerophones?
59. George Washington Thomas Jefferson Sam Adams all did what?
Brewed own beer
60. José Saramago who received The Nobel Prize in Literature 1998 is from which country?
61. What is Independence Day in Senegal?
62. What would you use your zygomaticus muscle for?
63. What is Aylesham
Aylesham is a village and civil parish in the Dover district of Kent, England.
64. What is the UN country code for Austria
65. Antonia Shimerda is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
66. Wakame Tengusa and Mozuku are Japanese what?
67. Where is the Aylesford Station?
68. What is the state motto of Michigan in Latin?
Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice
69. 50 years ago Texas giving advice on what was prison sentence?
70. Robert F. Furchgott, Louis J. Ignarro, and Ferid Murad received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
71. Which country people speak in Jarai Language?
Native as well as the language of Vietnam, Cambodia
72. What is the origin of South Dakota’s state name?
From the Dakota peoples.
73. Which domesticated pet animal is never mentioned in the Bible?
74. Grendel is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
75. What is the month of August named in German?
76. What activity burns up 140 calories per hour?
77. Which country has the UPC Barcode Tajikistan?
78. Rijeka city is situated in which country?
79. The Amati family was famous for making what?
80. Walter Kohn and John A. Pople received the Nobel Prize in 1998 in which category?
81. What is the Alpha 2 code for Aruba?
82. Where – accident 1953 – motorsport killed 83 spectators?
83. To err is human; to forgive, divine – who said?
84. Gulley Jimson is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The Horse’s Mouth
85. In 1897 who was the first baseball team to introduce a lady’s day?
86. Where is Aylesbury Rail Station located?
87. World kindergarten was first used by whom?
Friedrich Froebel in 1837
88. Which country has its Independence Day on April 27?
89. How many cases did Perry Mason lose during the television series?
90. What links Robert B. Laughlin, Horst L. Störmer and Daniel C. Tsui?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1998
91. In California more are raised than in any other state?
92. Which country has the .eus internet country domain TLD?
93. Which country has the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe 2020?
94. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. — whose line is this?
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice (1813)
95. Routine is what shaped pasta?
96. Big Brother is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
97. What are cultural universals?
cultural traits shared by all humans (e.g. communication, reproduction, classification)
98. What’s the only alt therapy fully recognized in Western medicine?
99. The cusec is the unit measuring the power of what?
100. What was the cause of the death of Frederick Barbarossa?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise