Difficult GK questions answer quiz in English trivia printable general knowledge trivia is on board now! When you will solve these difficult gk questions in English, as well as many other similar quizzes from this website, your level of understanding, will be enhanced greatly.
Keep going with difficult gk questions in English in order t keep pace with general facts and information about the world for any purpose, like competition, debate, exam, gossip, or surprise.
Let’s solve these difficult gk questions in English instantly alone and share your network.
Difficult GK questions in English
1. What links Steven Chu, Claude Cohen-Tannoudji, and William D. Phillips?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1997
2. What does Maart mean according to the Afrikaans language?
3. What is the origin of Rhode Island state’s name?
From the Greek Island of Rhodes
4. Which country has its national sport Capoeira?
5. Pope John Paul II is from which country?
6. Reedless aerophones such as what?
flutes and recorders, which cause the air to pass over a sharp edge
7. What is Ayr?
Ayr is a town situated on the southwest coast of Scotland
8. Adrenaline hormone is secreted from which gland?
9. What is the origin country for the Abarth car brand?
10. Paul D. Boyer, Jens C. Skou, and John E. Walker received the Nobel Prize in 1997 in which category?
11. Which country people speak in K’iche’ language?
Language of the western highlands of central Guatemala by nearly one million people.
12. Call me Ishmael. — whose line is this?
Herman Melville, Moby-Dick (1851)
13. Where is Aylesbury Vale Parkway rail station located?
14. The Polish flag is the same as the ______ flag if you reverse it.
15. What does dōngtiān (冬天) mean in Chinese Langauge?
16. What is the internet country domain TLD Barbados?
17. Frigophobia fear of what?
18. What is the UN country code for Antarctica?
19. What is meant by Alaihi salam?
may peace be upon him.
20. Stanley B. Prusiner received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1997 for what contribution?
“for his discovery of Prions – a new biological principle of infection”
21. And miles to go before I sleep – who said?
22. The Study of Flags Is Called what?
23. Whose normal heartbeat is 242 per minute?
Mr. Spock in Star Trek
24. What is acculturation?
a process that occurs when one culture adopts traits and traditions from another culture
25. Abilene Airport is situated in which US state?
26. A cat is a feline but what’s leporine?
27. Who is the only solo performer to win Eurovision twice?
Johnny Logan 1980 — 1987
28. What state has the lowest teenage pregnancy rate?
29. What is Independence Day in Serbia?
30. Dario Fo who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1997 is from which country?
31. Who rode Rocinante?
32. Which country has the Alpha 3 code ARM?
33. What is the national sport in Bulgaria?
Association Football, Volleyball
34. What is the internet country domain TLD for Bangladesh?
35. What is the motto of Maryland state?
Strong deeds, gentle words
36. Dhū al-Ḥijjah is the what month in Arabic?
37. Who is the Patron Saint of TV?
38. What is assimilation
the process by which a smaller, minority culture adopts the cultural attributes of a larger, majority culture, effectively blending in
39. Three what appears on the Connecticut state flag?
40. International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL) and Jody Williams received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in which year?
41. The Bermuda Bowl is a world championship in which game?
42. Where in France do claret wines come from?
43. Bunyon wrote Pilgrim’s Progress – where?
44. Abidjan airport is situated in which country?
45. What do the Germans now celebrate on October 3rd?
46. I wandered lonely as a cloud – who said?
47. Who is a South Carolinian?
A resident of South Carolina
48. What is the UPC Barcode for Hong Kong SAR?
49. Meursault is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
50. What was the cause of the death of Whitney Houston?
51. When are you most likely to see a penumbra?
During an Eclipse
52. What is meant by sambur?
A deer of southern Asia with antlers that have three tines
53. Klaksvík city is located in which country?
54. A screaming comes across the sky. — whose line is this?
Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow (1973)
55. What is the origin of Carolina’s state’s name?
South In honor of Charles I of England
56. bassoon is a what kind of musical instrument?
57. In 1804 J M Jacquard invented the first programmable device – what?
Loom (programmed punch cards)
58. Which state has the nickname- Mother of Presidents?
59. Which woman injured riding, eloped with a poet, dog called Flash?
Elizabeth Barret Browning
60. What is Floriculture?
The cultivation of flowering plants, flower gardening
61. What is the UN country code for Andorra?
62. In 1951 which (of two) car companies introduced power steering?
Buick – Chrysler
63. Barrel sizes – there are 18 gallons in a what?
64. Abeche Airport is situated in which country?
65. Who were originally The Sons of Daniel Boone?
The Boy Scouts of America
66. Which country has the UPC Barcode 487?
67. What is meant by scabrous?
Rough to the touch, as if covered with scales or projections
68. What US president was nicknamed Miss Nancy?
69. Where is the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the UK?
70. What is Sylviculture?
The cultivation of forest trees for timber or other purposes; forestry; arboriculture.
71. What was Hitchcock’s first film in color?
72. Which country has its Independence Day on June 29?
73. tammikuu means January in which language?
74. Janie Crawford is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
Their Eyes Were Watching God
75. Abadan Airport is situated in which country?
76. What scene is included for good luck in most Spielberg films?
A Shooting star
77. What is the origin of Oklahoma’s state’s name?
From the Choctaw words for “red people,” reportedly named by a Choctaw leader following the Trail of Tears.
78. Which European country has the lowest teenage pregnancy rate?
79. What capital city stands on the Tagus River?
80. What is Horticulture?
The cultivation of plants, gardening
81. Amy the girl’s name means what?
82. What is meant by scrivener?
Someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
83. Beatles were 1st UK group on Ed Sullivan who was second?
84. Phoebe Caulfield is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The Catcher in the Rye
85. What is the IATA code for Aarhus Airport, Denmark?
86. What is Kabyle?
The Kabyle people are a Berber ethnic group indigenous to Kabylia in the north of Algeria, spread across the Atlas Mountains, speaks in Kabyle language.
87. What is meant by scuppernong?
Amber-green muscadine grape of southeastern United States
88. Which US state has the motto – By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty?
89. Storm Warning the only film in which this Actress killed who?
90. What is Aquaculture?
Rearing aquatic animals or cultivating aquatic plants for food
91. Whose favorite poodle was called Rufus?
92. Who wrote Catch 22 (both names)?
93. Jake Barnes is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
The Sun Also Rises
94. Which US president had two kangaroo rats, lizards, roosters, an owl, and a flying squirrel?
95. In which sport would they use the term crotch ball?
Handball – ball hitting floor ceiling
96. What is meant by shalwar?
A pair of light loose trousers with a tight fit around the ankles; worn by women from the Indian subcontinent (usually with a kameez)
97. Strasbourg city is located in which country?
98. Bombardier Billy Wells was seen on many Rank films – why?
99. What links Robert C. Merton and Myron S. Scholes?
Received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1997
100. What is Aviculture?
Rearing and care of birds
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise