GK Questions in English online test general knowledge printable quiz trivia is here for avid learners who are sincere to face quizzes, trivia, and online tests! Practice more and more with GK Questions in the English online test.
There are many GK Questions in English online tests on the internet, a smart person picks up the right module and searches for the right contents in order to get some vital and new information, such as this GK Questions in English online test printable.
These GK Questions in the English online tests are appropriate for all who need to practice random GK facts.
Let’s solve these GK Questions in the English online test instantly!
GK Questions in English online test
1. What is Casa de la Vall?
A historic two-building complex (old and new) in Andorra la Vella, Andorra
2. Where is Parliament Hill located?
3. Which US stamp offers a peek into the American mythos of “cowboys and Indians”?
Stolen Pony (1860)
4. What kind of musical instrument trombone is?
5. What is the name of the town where Gulliver’s live in Gulliver’s Travels?
6. Which country has the national sport Varzesh-e Bastani (wrestling)?
7. The Sun in a flag usually symbolizes what?
Unity and energy
8. Lumiere is an animated character featured in which movie for the first time?
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
9. Which US president had a pet Smokey, a bobcat?
10. What is the Knesset?
The Knesset is the unicameral national legislature of Israel
11. What is Nepoticide?
The act of killing one’s nephew
12. Shirin Ebadi received the Nobel Peace Prize 2003 for what contribution?
“for her efforts for democracy and human rights. She has focused especially on the struggle for the rights of women and children”
13. What is the state nickname for Oklahoma?
14. Who is a Qadi?
An Islamic judge. A person who gives a hukm, or a binding verdict
15. How many parts are there in Gulliver’s Travels?
16. How many people speak in the Kashmiri language?
17. What is the state name origin for Montana?
From the Spanish montaa, meaning “mountain”
18. What are the residents of North Carolina called?
19. Who wrote the children’s book Bedknobs and Broomsticks?
20. Where is Lilliput located in Gulliver’s Travels?
In the Indian Ocean, off the coast of Sumatra
21. Which country has Independence Day on August 9?
22. Where was Bonnie Prince Charlie born?
23. What is the national sport in Ireland?
24. Dante’s Inferno what crime was done by those in the lowest level?
25. New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) was unofficially created on what date?
May 17, 1792
26. The UPC barcode for Japan is what?
450 – 459
27. How many Popes are there from Spain?
28. The US flag has changed in the past (and may again), why?
With every new state that joins the Union
29. In Japan a trainee geisha must leave what uncovered?
Upper lip unpainted
30. Who is Gulliver’s biggest enemy in Brobdingnag?
31. How many people speak the Korean language?
75 million people
32. Nigel Neil created which famous UK Professor in the 50s?
33. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2003?
Robert F. Engle III, and Clive W.J. Granger
34. Chiuhauha dogs were originally bred for what?
35. What are the Pan American Inverts?
US postage stamp issued in 1901
36. What is Belgium’s national Airline?
37. What is Independence Day in Slovenia?
December 26 and June 25
38. What is meant by Nadir?
The lowest point of anything
39. What creature, when drunk, always falls on its right side?
40. How tall is a Lilliputian in the Gulliver’s Travels?
The Lilliputians are men six inches in height but possessing all the pretension and self-importance of full-sized men.
41. Henry Chinaski is a fictional character in which famous novel?
42. What are the residents of North Dakota called?
43. What is a moab?
Type of hat
44. Which US president had a mockingbird; two bear cubs, a gift from Lewis and Clark?
45. Animated character Skipper the Penguin is first appeared in which movie?
46. What is the Internet country domain TLD for Armenia?
47. What is the state name origin for Nebraska?
From an Oto word meaning “flat water.”
48. What is the motto for the state of Colorado?
Nothing without providence
49. How many people speak in the Kyrgyz language?
2.45 million people
50. What is the first name of Gulliver in Gulliver’s Travels?
51. Lublin is a city in which country?
52. John M. Coetzee who received the Nobel Prize in Literature 2003 is from which country?
Cape Town, South Africa
53. Kurdish is a language in which region?
A West Iranian language
54. In Gustav Holst’s Planets suite which planet represents old age?
55. Animated character Insectosaurus is featured in which movie?
Monsters Vs. Aliens (2009)
56. Which industry uses the gravure method?
57. Which US state has the nickname – Peace Garden State?
58. What is meant by Nautch?
An intricate traditional dance in India performed by professional dancing girls
Intricate Indian dance
59. Alberto Tomba is a name associated with which sport?
60. What is Glubbdubdrib?
Glubbdubdrib was an island of sorcerers and magicians, one of the imaginary countries visited by Lemuel Gulliver in the 1726 satirical novel Gulliver’s Travels by Anglo-Irish author Jonathan Swift.
61. How many Popes are there from Portugal?
62. In the bible – Leviticus – what was lapidation?
Death by stoning
63. What is meant by Nidifugous?
(of birds) leaving the nest shortly after hatching
birds leaving the nest shortly after hatching
64. Jack Nicklaus named his course after his UK favorite what?
65. Roger Rabbit is a famous animated character featured in which movie?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
66. A giraffe’s long tongue is what color?
Blue, blue-black really
67. Paul C. Lauterbur and Sir Peter Mansfield received the Nobel Prize in 2003 in which category?
Physiology or Medicine
68. Which country has the UPC barcode 470?
69. What is the Alpha 2 country code for Algeria?
70. Who has voiced the animated character, Homer J Simpson, in The Simpsons Movie?
71. What is Neonaticide?
The act of killing an infant within the first twenty-four hours or month (varies by individual and jurisdiction) of its life.
72. What is hello in Swahili?
73. What is meant by Nosegay?
An arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
74. Saint Stephen’s day is better known as what?
75. Animated character Emily is appeared in which movie?
Corpse Bride (2005)
76. In what country are the Painted Lakes?
77. Roderick MacKinnon, and Peter Agre received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in which year?
78. Tortosa is a city in which country?
79. Joseph K. is a fictional character in which famous novel?
80. Animated character Shifu is appeared in which movie?
Kung Fu Panda (2008)
81. In a survey what is the most popular UK kid’s TV program?
82. Which country has .ac Internet country domain TLD?
83. What is meant by Oakum?
loose hemp or jute fiber obtained by unraveling old ropes
loose hemp fiber
84. Mary Ann Nichols was the first – the first what?
Victim of Jack the Ripper
85. Animated character DJ is appeared in which movie?
Monster House (2006)
86. What countries flag has two bars white top red bottom?
87. What links Alexei A. Abrikosov, Vitaly L. Ginzburg and Anthony J. Leggett?
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2003
88. Liberty and Independence – is the motto for which state?
89. First Defence, In-Home, or Second Attack positions what sport?
90. Animated character Grumpy is appeared in which movie?
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
91. Who is the Patron Saint of sailors?
92. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2004?
Finn E. Kydland and Edward C. Prescott
93. Which country has the ALpha 3 country code ASM?
94. What bird is depicted on the Canadian $1 coin?
The loon — coin nickname is loonie
95. Where was Oceanus Hopkins born in 1620?
On the Mayflower
96. In China bigwigs have four but lesser men only two what?
97. Who composed the Christmas Oratorio?
J S Bach
98. In Animal Farm what was the name of the farm?
99. Where was pizza first invented?
100. Who has voiced the character, Carl Fredricksen, in the animation movie Up (2009)
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert