GK questions for class 5 to 10 with answers to general knowledge quiz printable trivia are here! It could be truthful to say there was a variety of quizzing within the past twelve months.
Many of us spent a great deal of time asking and answering GK questions for classes 5 to 10 with answers with pals and family members to present a little bit of route and format to our online conferences. Now for some, GK questions for class 5 to 10 with answers signifies that they’re most likely all quizzed out right now – however, for others, a year of quizzing has bought them hooked!
With continuous learning process, GK questions for class 5 to 10 with answers easing throughout the nation and more alternatives to exit, it won’t be long before there are precise actual GK questions for class 5 to 10 with answers quizzes once more if that’s your factor – however, for others, a superb quiz at home is what they’re on the lookout for to entertain the students or simply to maintain themselves amused whereas browsing the online by dint of GK questions for class 5 to 10 with answers.
Well, if gk questions for class 5 to 10 with answers are what you’re on the lookout for, this web page is not going to disappoint as we’ve created an enormous variety of quality questions and solutions to maintain your guessing – and we’ve up to date them for you so you may come back time and again for these and many other GK questions for class 5 to 10 with answers general knowledge printable trivia.
GK questions for class 5 to 10 with answers
1. Who was Alexander IV?
Son of Alexander the Great
2. When was the Oxus civilization?
between ca. 4250–3350 BP
3. What is Yakuza in Japan?
4. What is Hermés Eau d’Hermès Eau de Toilette?
5. What is the sound of Antelope?
6. How many incident(s) took place in Shakespeare’s plays about dismemberment then fire?
7. Alligator meat is a delicacy in which part of the USA?
Southern United States
8. Person who walks in sleep is called what?
9. April is named after which goddess?
Goddess Aphrodite, who was born from the sea’s foam (aphros in Ancient Greek)
10. What is Yohji Yamamoto?
Cloth brand in Japan
11. What is the function of keyboard shortcut F5?
F5 [Refresh the active window]
12. Word with the same meaning is called what?
13. Name a word with vowels in order.
14. Nansen International Office for Refugees received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
15. What is Tatami in Japan?
16. Which element has its symbol Ca?
17. What is the molecular formula for Aluminium sulfate?
18. A person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women is called what?
19. In the case of negative work, the angle between the force and displacement is how many degrees?
20. What is the state capital of Oklahoma?
21. Which famous actor has a soundtrack appearance in The Muppet Show “Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off”?
22. What country has no lakes?
23. One who goes on foot is called what?
24. The jug is ____ the shelf.
25. The person who works for free is called what?
26. In which year Vitamin K1 was discovered?
27. What are the five boroughs of New York City?
Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island
28. One who is unmarried is called what?
29. WHat is the rank of the United States in cotton production in the world?
3rd (1st China, 2nd India)
30. What is Caméra d’Or?
The Caméra d’Or is an award of the Cannes Film Festival for the best first feature film presented in one of the Cannes’ selections
31. My vacation begins ____ Tuesday.
32. Which famous star has the American Cinematheque Award in 1998?
33. Which animal has its scientific name Equus quagga boehmi?
34. Where is the Headquarters of the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)?
35. Which is the largest source of energy on earth?
36. Bvlgari is considered one of the world’s most expensive jewelry brands from which country?
37. One who speaks less is called what?
38. Who is a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God.
39. What is the average gestation period for a lion?
40. What is a synonym for Oppressive?
Difficult to cope with; causing hardship or distressed spirits
41. What is the capital city of Nova Scotia?
42. What links Guyana, Jamaica, Lesotho, and the Maldives?
43. Which country in Africa has no river?
44. Enrico Fermi received the Nobel Prize in 1938 in which category?
45. Which US president was acquitted by one vote in the Senate and was impeached in 1868?
46. Which country produces the most cotton in the world?
47. What is Paranthropus?
Paranthropus is a genus of extinct hominin which contains two widely accepted species: P. robustus and P. boisei.
48. One who knows everything is called what?
49. One who talks in sleep is called what?
50. The duck-billed platypus is native to what country?
51. What is a synonym for Painful?
Causing physical pain, distress, or harm
52. What is the study of life?
53. What links Anne Bancroft, Laurence Olivier, and Erich Ludendorff?
Die of cancer
54. What is a two-dimensional geometrical shape, whose sides are parallel to each other?
55. What is the UPC barcode doe Macau?
56. What is the national flower in Red Rose (Rosa)?
57. What type of pet a black and white is?
58. Practice of having several husbands is called what?
59. What is the only country that does not dip its flag to the host country at the Olympics opening ceremonies?
60. In what language a Danish speaks?
61. What is a sound representing a noise, generally of a pair of identical tones (beeps) following one after the other, often generated by a machine or device such as a car horn?
62. What national park is known for having alligators?
63. Which country produces the most Sorghum?
The United States
64. How many countries the River Nile flows through?
65. In which U.S. state would you find Mount Rushmore?
66. What is to make a noise similar to flatulence that may signify derision, real or feigned?
Blowing a raspberry, strawberry, or making a Bronx cheer
67. Which element has its molecular formula Al2O3?
68. Life history written by oneself is called what?
69. In which country Ashfield Railway Station is located?
70. What is the element symbol for Potassium?
71. In what language a Dominican speaks?
72. What is the scientific name for Sperm whale?
73. Which country produces the most Plantain
74. Corneille Jean François Heymans received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1938 from which country?
75. What is the official language of the Canadian province of Quebec?
76. Where is the Ashley Rail Station located?
77. What is the scientific name for Tomato?
78. The person who collects coins is what?
79. Who is a Salvadoran?
Native to El Salvador
80. What is the main dialect of Chinese spoken in Hong Kong by the majority of the locals?
81. What is juin in the French language?
82. What is the national flower in Italy?
83. What city is built entirely upon a series of small islands?
84. What is the Amu Darya?
A river in Asia
85. What is the study of blackberries called?
86. Litmus can work on or over what temperature?
25 °C (77 °F)
87. What is a bow-wow theory?
The bow-wow theory deals with the origins of human language.
88. The person who collects stamps is what?
89. Ashton-Under-Lyne town is located in which country?
90. What is the molecular formula for Sodium chloride?
91. What is Kuchi shōga?
Kuchi shōga, kuchi showa or kuchi shoka, is a musical notation for traditional Japanese drums
92. Who is the lord of Penllyn who plotted with Blodeuwedd to kill Lleu, in Welsh mythology?
Gronw “the Radiant”
93. What is an onomatopoeic term originating in comic books?
Bamf, or Bampf
94. Gerhard Domagk received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1939 for what contribution?
“for the discovery of the antibacterial effects of prontosil”
95. Where can Scafell Pike, England’s highest peak, be found?
The Lake District
96. Acadia Valley is a hamlet in the southeast part of which Canadian region?
97. What is the internet country domain TLD for Greece?
98. A Government by the few is called what?
99. Acid-base indicators on litmus owe their properties to what chromophore?
100. What is a scalar?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz