Life is short, use this precisely. Short questions and answers will help to save time. Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have these short GK questions and answers English practice test printable quiz general knowledge trivia free online in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the competitive moment with useful short gk questions and answers to English practice tests for all.
These short GK questions and answers English practice test quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members, and with the competitors. Wherever you are on a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these short GK questions and answers English practice test praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind.
Let’s solve these short gk questions and answers English practice test trivia free online general knowledge quiz, trivia, printable now!
Short GK questions and answers
1. What is Yukata in Japan?
2. In which English seaside town was ‘Fawlty Towers’ set?
3. Which year was the Premier League founded?
4. The X Factor: Celebrity is a British celebrity special edition of The X Factor premiered on which TV?
5. Which country is the origin of the cocktail Mojito?
6. Which English city was once known as Duroliponte?
7. What is the capital city of Spain?
8. How many hours did the first heart transplant operation take?
9. What is the organ in greatest demand?
10. Xenohormone is what?
Xenohormones or environmental hormones are a group of compounds showing endocrine hormone-like properties.
11. What was the earl-hood of Morcar, the Earl of Northumbria?
12. How many organs can one person donate?
Roman imperial victory title meaning “victorious in Germania”
14. What is sirocco?
Local wind in Africa
15. Kokorin Castle is located in which country?
16. What does shi-gatsu mean in Japanese?
17. Pizzo city is located in which country?
18. What is Shirvani?
The standard form of language in Republic of Azerbaijan
19. What language do Malians speak?
20. What is the best time to plant bamboo?
21. What is Fargesia?
Fargesia is a genus of flowering plants in the grass family
22. What is matambre?
The national dish in Argentina
23. Arthur Henderson received the Nobel Prize 1934 in which category?
24. White a word with vowels in order.
25. Who was the captain of the 1982 FIFA WC Champion team of Italy?
26. What is SNAP?
A small device similar to a dog leash snap, tied to the line and used for attachment and quick release of hooks, rigs and lures
27. What is a Poodle?
28. Famous novel Breakfast at Tiffany’s was written in which year?
29. What is the internet country domain TLD for Guinea-Bissau?
Roman imperial victory title meaning “victorious in Britain”
31. What is the Alpha 2 code for Guernsey?
32. What is the old name for Catechol?
33. What is a pronoid?
A person who is convinced of the goodwill of others towards himself or herself
34. Lignum Vitae or Wood of Life (Guaiacum Sanctum) is the national flower in which country?
35. What is Peony?
A flowering plant native to Asia, Europe, and Western North America
36. Where is the Sea of Okhotsk?
Western Pacific Ocean
37. Wheat germ oil has which vitamin?
38. What is a puggle?
A young or baby echidna or platypus.
39. In which year the famous fiction The Member of the Wedding was written?
40. What is the length of the Lena river, Russia?
41. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GN?
42. Thomas Hunt Morgan received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
43. What is Sasa
Called broad-leaf bamboo, is a genus of running bamboo
44. From which keyboards shortcuts you get this [Cycle through items in the order in which they were opened]
ALT + ESC
45. What is Parfums de Nicolaï Fig Tea?
46. Vitamin B7 was discovered in which year?
47. What is the study of how to organize and manage museums and museum collections?
Museology (also called museum studies)
48. The dog jumped ____ his lap.
49. What is Nukuoro?
Nukuoro is an atoll in the Federated States of Micronesia.
50. What is the Alpha 3 code for Guinea-Bissau?
51. Flavin is reclassified as what?
52. What is Kensington Gore?
Actor’s fake blood
53. What was the name of Dagwood Bumstead and Blondies dog?
54. What were Tricity Triumph, Kelvinator, Lec De Lux?
55. What symptoms link Hypoesthesia, Facial weakness, and Headache?
56. Don Bradman’s average as a batsman across his career is what?
57. Name the Coffee shop in US sitcom Friends
58. Famous fiction Post Office was written by Charles Bukowski in which year?
59. How many times have England won the men’s football World Cup?
60. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GUY?
61. Mstislav Rostropovich was a maestro on what instrument?
62. What are the five colors of the Olympic rings?
Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, and Red
63. What is the capital of New Zealand?
64. What is rapper P Diddy’s real name?
65. How many horses are on each team in a polo match?
66. Frederick Austerlitz became famous as who?
67. In what year did Tony Blair become British Prime Minister?
68. What is absinthe traditionally flavored with?
69. Quakers Natural, Prewetts Honey, California Revival – types what?
70. What is the UN Code for Guam?
71. What is Gin rummy?
72. In which EEC country is abortion still illegal?
73. An Estonian speaks in which language?
74. Askam Railway Station is located in which country?
75. When was the current design of Denmark’s flag made?
76. What the study of stalkers?
77. Which country has the most volcanoes?
78. XacBank is a brand in which country?
79. . What is the height of Sutherland Falls, New Zealand?
1,904 feet / 580 meters
80. Which country has its UN code 348?
81. What was Paul McCartney’s first solo album called?
82. Manifests as a reduced sense of touch or sensation, or a partial loss of sensitivity to sensory stimuli is called what?
Hypoesthesia or numbness
83. Where in Australia were British satellites launched in the early 70s?
84. Who wrote the play Amadeus?
85. What is a Maine Coon once thought to be extinct?
A 20 Lb cat
86. What is the capital of Chechnya?
87. What short-sighted cartoon character had a nephew – Waldo?
88. In 1829 Cyrill Damien invented which musical instrument?
89. What Shakespeare play was the basis of The Forbidden Planet?
90. How many chukkers are there in a polo match?
91. From what grain is the Japanese spirit Sake made?
92. At which venue is the British Grand Prix held?
93. What city stands on the River Torrens?
Adelaide – Australia
94. Premier League was started in which year?
95. Mythological monster that had nine heads is what?
96. How many human players are there on each side in a polo match?
97. What links Ada – Lisp – Algol?
98. In Hindu mythology Agni is the god of what?
99. Transient ischemic attack and Hypertension are the risk factors for what?
100. What company pioneered floppy discs?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz