The general knowledge info questions and answers are for fun and learning! We require knowledge of our surroundings, our own nature, and our dependency and interconnectedness with others. Surprisingly, today’s schooling places little (if any) emphasis on these critical features. Explore general knowledge info questions and answers for fun.
When numerous individuals from each side – family, and friends of the perpetrator and the offended – are involved in the “war of honor,” it might develop into a slaughter. Even in the twenty-first century, great carnage has happened in Madura. Enjoy general knowledge info questions and answers for fun A mass carok happened on July 13, 2006, in Bujur Tengah village, Pamekasan Regency, East Java, Indonesia, resulting in the stabbing and killing of seven men and the serious injury of nine others.
Find below general knowledge info questions and answers for fun. In 1922, the Soviet Union was publicly declared in Moscow from the Bolshoi Theatre, with the RSFSR, Ukrainian SSR, Belorussian SSR, and Transcaucasian SSR forming a federation.
The Leafs won the Quebec Nordiques 6-5 in 1988, with Ed Olczyk and Gary Leeman scoring goals just 4 seconds apart in the third period, tying the NHL record for quickest two goals by one club. Have fun with general knowledge info questions and answers for fun.
Share general knowledge info questions and answers for fun. Sunil Gavaskar scored an unbeaten 236 in the drawn 6th Test against the West Indies in Chennai in 1983, his 4th Test double century and 30th century, beating Don Bradman’s record of 29.
General Knowledge Info Questions and Answers for Fun
1. Black Spades is a street gang in which country?
2. Alfred Nobel, one of the greatest chemists was born in which year?
3. What is the National Day of Anguilla (United Kingdom)?
4. Famous singer Stevie Wonder released which album in May 1963?
Recorded Live: The 12-Year-Old Genius (live)
5. In which year, Turkish-Cypriot government form in Cyprus?
6. What is the name of an expensive coin, sold at $7,590,020 in the auction in 2002?
1933 double eagle
7. Montcornet Castle is located in which country?
8. Gridcoin currency was founded in which year?
9. 10 January is a minor secular observance of what event?
World Tintin day
10. Star Trek’s “Trouble With Tribbles” 1st aired in which year?
11. What was the name of the American general game and quiz show run in 1976?
50 Grand Slam
12. What is th winner of the Hay Superstar, the Armenian version of the “Idols” series, Season 2 (2006–07)?
13. What was the name of the British coin used in 1351–1662?
14. What does the phrase “Let’s get together” mean?
15. In 1966, Pirate Radio Phoenix, 1st transmission launched in which city in Massachusett?
16. What is the Proclamation 10145 of United States President Joe Biden, signed on February 03, 2021?
American Heart Month, 2021
17. In which year, T. A. Gillespie Company Shell Loading Plant explosion in an ammunition plant in Sayreville, New Jersey, explodes, killing 100 people?
October 4, 1918
18. HsingHai is a famous Piano manufacturer in which country?
19. What is Delias aganippe, on a stamp of Australia (1981, 60c)?
20. In 1965, which company purchases NFL TV rights for 1966-68 at $18.8 million per year?
21. Angles Theatre is located in which city in the UK?
22. Future US Air Force Generals Hap Arnold and Hoyt Vandenberg were among the military officers involved with the production of which 1926 aviation film?
23. Symphony No. 8 (1981) was composed by Robert Simpson on which occasion?
Dedicated to the painter Anthony Dorrell
24. Which zodiac represents 210°?
25. In 1968, NFL Championship, Cleveland Municipal Stadium: Baltimore Colts shut out which team by 34-0?
26. Brandon Bernard was executed in which year for murder?
27. In 1879, Gilbert & Sullivan’s which opera was premiered?
“Pirates of Penzance”
28. Who is the NHL franchise owner of the Boston Bruins?
29. What did the name of the recession in the United Kingdom last for 60 years?
30. 1968 57th Davis Cup: which team beats Australia in Adelaide (4-1)?
31. In the ancient period, a treaty between the Roman Republic and Latin League formed which military alliance?
32. In 69, General Vespasian’s troops occupy Rome after defeating which Emperor?
33. Who is the only human character in the storybooks, Winnie-the-Pooh?
34. “Magical Mystery Tour” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
35. In which year, William Morris, Eleanor Marx, and others establish the Socialist League, a revolutionary organization in the UK?
36. How many half-arches of the Heraldic Crown of Belgium have two-dimensional representation?
37. Daryl Katz is the Principal owner of which NHL franchise?
38. In 1046 which pope abdicates at the Council of Sutri, ending a conflict between himself, Benedict IX, and Sylvester III?
Pope Gregory VI
39. How old is the figurative art “Venus of Hohle Fels” found in the Southern Germany caves of the Swabian Jura?
40. In 1888 in Belgium, King Leopold II installs which order?
Order of African Star
41. What is an arranged engagement in combat between two people, with matched weapons, in accordance with agreed-upon rules?
42. Clement II becomes the Pope in which year?
43. What is Alpaca?
A textile fiber
44. What is Filariasis?
A parasitic worm
45. In which year, Dr. Miles V Lynk, physician, publishes the 1st Black medical journal?
46. The Magic Sword was a popular sword and sorcery film, released in which year?
47. In 1192, who was captured in Vienna?
Richard the Lionhearted
48. The Horatii defeated the Curatii of Alba Longa in a duels combat held in which century?
7th century BC
49. Which defunct American magazine was lats published in 2001?
3-2-1 Contact, Sesame Workshop
50. In 1893, Russia signs a military accord with which country?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 Printable Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 GK Questions On Rivers of World General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Answers
- 100 GK Questions One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Quirky General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Easy Printable Trivia
- 100 Miscellaneous Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Adults with Answers Printable
- 55 Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Young Adults
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English for Adults