Random knowledge quiz questions and answers in general trivia printable are appropriate for all. GK knowledge English quiz will be loved by members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think it worthy. These random knowledge quiz questions and answers can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or event with the competitors.
There is much information to learn about. By solving these random knowledge quiz questions and answers as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s dig deeper into the random knowledge quiz questions and answers now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these random knowledge quiz questions and answers general printable GK trivia quiz, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
Random knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. The word spade probably represents what Old Spanish word?
2. How many member countries are there in The European Space Agency?
3. What does CERN stand for?
The European Organization for Nuclear Research
4. What was the capital of the ancient civilization Phrygia in current Central Anatolia?
5. Who wrote Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs?
The Brothers Grimm
6. What does go-gatsu mean in the Japanese?
7. Novellara city is located in which country?
8. Which two musicians collaborated on Another Way To Die, the theme song to 2008’s 007: Quantum of Solace?
Alicia Keys and Jack White
9. What is Tabrizi?
Habitational name for someone from the city of Tabriz in northwest Iran
10. What is Guadua?
Thorny, clumping bamboo
11. In what Netflix series does actress Gillian Anderson play a sex therapist?
12. What is locro?
The national dish in Argentina
13. What is the language of the old English epic poem Beowulf?
West Saxon dialect of Old English
14. Jeff Lynne – Roy Wood – Bev Bevan – what pop group?
Electric Light Orchestra
15. What links Perga, Attaleia?
Capitals of the ancient Pamphylia, current location Turkey
16. Which musical did the song Send in the Clowns come from?
A Little Night Music
17. Whose cat was sold for $153000 in an Arizona auction?
18. In what decade was pop icon Madonna born?
19. What tennis player’s name meant Tall trees by still water?
20. What links George Hoyt Whipple, George Richards Minot, and William Parry Murphy?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1934
21. What links Agnes Moorehead, Susan Hayward, and Jack Kilby?
Died of cancer
22. Who wrote the novel The French Lieutenant’s Woman?
23. Who was runner-up to Leona Lewis in The X Factor (British series 3)?
24. The Murrayfield Racers play which sport?
25. True or false – The Channel Tunnel is the longest rail tunnel in the world
False – The Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland is 4 miles longer at 35.5 miles long
26. What does Dysesthesia mean?
Dysesthesia means “abnormal sensation.”
27. Where did Jim Morrison die?
Bath – in Paris hotel
28. What’s longer, a nautical mile or a mile?
Nautical mile (it’s 1.15 miles)
29. What was a Royal Navy frigate accused of throwing Cod War in 1973?
Carrots at Icelandic Gunboat
30. What is the youngest heart transplant?
Moses, 4 days
31. Where is the Ashwell And Morden Railway Station located?
32. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – avoir les yeux plus gros que le ventre?
to bite off more than you can chew
Literal Translation: to have eyes bigger than your stomach
33. Catherine Parr
Who was Henry VIIIs, the last wife?
34. WHat is onboarding?
The action or process of integrating a new employee into an organization, team, etc
35. What is a yield?
In chemistry, yield also referred to as reaction yield, is a measure of the quantity of moles
36. Ivan Alekseyevich Bunin received the Nobel Prize in 1933 in which category?
37. Ashurst New Forest Railway Station is located in which country?
38. Saying the name of what dried fruit used to be used to encourage people to smile before a photo in the 1800s, before the phrase “cheese?”
39. Who came second in X-Factor 2009?
40. Where is Sutherland Falls located in New Zealand?
41. Any of the various spectroscopic techniques that measure the absorption of electromagnetic radiation due to its interaction with a sample is called what?
42. Which country has its UN code 356?
43. Name of Joe Biden’s Vice President-
44. Tavan Bogd Group is a brand in which country?
45. Who was the only British Prime Minister to be assassinated?
Spencer Perceval – May 1812
46. Who is the longest living person with a heart transplant?
47. What is the scientific study of baths, bathing, and their application to disease?
48. What does the Latin Tempus mean in English?
49. What is adjudication?
Legal decision based on a third party’s decision rather than a jury verdict
50. Hank Ballard and the Midnights first released what in 1960?
51. Which country flag is the oldest flag currently in use, designed in 1219 and unchanged since?
52. What is the accelerating expansion of the universe?
The observation that the expansion of the universe is such that the velocity at which a distant galaxy is receding from the observer is continuously increasing with time.
53. What is the UN Code for Iceland?
54. What year did Rihanna achieve global success with the mega-hit ‘Umbrella’?
55. Sir Norman Angell (Ralph Lane) received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
56. When was the first heart transplant done?
57. What is Hashimoto’s thyroiditis?
An autoimmune disease in which the thyroid gland is gradually destroyed
58. What is the currency of Denmark?
59. What is patient zero?
Patient zero is defined as a person identified as the first to become infected with an illness or disease in an outbreak
60. Whose abuse at the hands of her husband Matholwch is the catalyst for a catastrophic war between Britain and Ireland which eventually leads to the deaths of three of her brothers, her son, and her husband?
61. Which country has its Alpha 3 code HMD?
Heard and Mcdonald Islands
62. Stargazey Pie is weird food in which country?
63. What was Clint Eastwood’s first film as a director?
Play Misty for Me
64. What alcohol do you traditionally use to flame a Christmas pudding?
Brandy (or rum)
65. Famous novel Post Office was written by whom?
66. What is the hardest organ to transplant?
67. Trosky Castle is located in which country?
68. What was the old name for a Snickers bar before it changed in 1990?
69. What is the internet country domain TLD for Guyana?
70. What was the earl-hood of the Earl of Cornwall (Second Creation) Robert, Count of Mortain
71. What is the Alpha 3 code for Haiti?
72. What is the name of the fictional town where the series Stranger Things is set?
73. What else can you say for 9 years anniversary, for Latin-derived term Novennial?
74. What is hypothyroidism?
A condition in which the thyroid gland is not able to produce enough thyroid hormone
75. Who won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
76. What does Karaburan mean in Central Asia?
77. If somebody says Tocopherol, what do you understand?
78. Who was the head of state in Japan during the second world war?
79. Where does the Russian Lena river outflow?
80. Who was Ralph the Staller?
Earl of East Anglia during 1067-1068
81. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GY?
82. Who is the runner-up of the 2020 FIFA Club World Cup?
83. Roman emperor Claudius has what Roman imperial victory titles?
Germanicus (“victorious in Germania”)
Britannicus (“victorious in Britain”)
84. What is Crazy Eights?
85. The X Factor: Celebrity is a British celebrity special edition of The X Factor which premiered on what date on ITV?
12 October 2019
86. What links Sir Charles Scott Sherrington, Irving Langmuir, and Edgar Douglas Adrian
Received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1932
87. Who wrote the Science Fiction novel Slaughterhouse Five?
88. What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
89. Farallon Islands is located in which country?
90. Who was the captain of the 1994 FIFA WC Champion team of Brazil?
91. Who won The X Factor: Celebrity 2020?
92. White a word with vowels in order.
93. What is made of soft plastic to resemble a worm, lizard, crayfish, minnow, shrimp or generic wiggling creature.
Soft Plastic Lures
94. Which US president and his wife Roslyn are the only First Couple to have lived in public housing?
95. Who wrote the famous novel The Member of the Wedding?
96. John Galsworthy received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1932 for what contribution?
“for his distinguished art of narration which takes its highest form in The Forsyte Saga”
97. What is an Exotic Shorthair?
A cat breed
98. From which US city do the band The Killers originate?
99. What is the Alpha 2 code for Guinea-Bissau?
100. Who invented the word pandemonium?
John Milton — capitol of hell
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz