General knowledge trivia crack questions and answers give the solver a lot of broadness of mind as well as immense scope to harness a level of understanding. A cautious, and informed person can change the world positively. General knowledge trivia crack questions and answers quiz trivia are evergreen and meaningful.
We would not underestimate anyone’s passion and merit, general knowledge trivia crack questions and answers are witty and full of humor, facts, and picturesque. Allow the trivia crack questions and answers printable so that they can practice them from time to time, and grow a habit of continuous learning. trivia crack questions and answers printable trivia free quiz online are fit for competition, learning, and entertainment. We are sure you will learn something new here!
Let’s solve these general knowledge trivia crack questions and answers printable quizzes.
Trivia crack questions and answers
1. Which southern Italian city is usually credited as the birthplace of pizza?
2. What was the capital of antiquity Margiana?
3. Who is the only US president not from any party?
4. What is a natural opening where surface water enters underground passages?
5. What is a shape-changing aquatic spirit of Scottish legend?
6. Who is the Roman god of agriculture?
7. What does “victorious in Germania” called according to Roman imperial victory titles?
8. In which year did Taylor Swift release her debut single, Love Story?
9. What is Karaburan?
A spring and winter katabatic wind of Central Asia
10. A screwdriver cocktail is orange juice, ice, and which spirit?
11. How old was Matt Smith when he was cast in Doctor Who?
12. Who had a hit with MMMBop in April 1997?
13. Reka River disappears into which cave in Slovenia?
14. Erik Axel Karlfeldt received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1931 from which country?
15. What do the French call the English Channel?
16. Pernstejn Castle is located in which country?
17. Which operating system does a Google Pixel phone use?
18. Fiteer Baladi is a dish in which country?
19. In 2006’s Doomsday, what country is Bad Wolf Bay in?
20. Gouda is a popular cheese originating from which country?
21. What does shichi-gatsu mean in japan?
22. Elon Musk is the CEO of which global brand?
23. The Stubai Alps is located in which country?
24. What does Decennial mean in Latin?
25. What language is spoken in Brazil?
26. There were numerous Auto races, the first being registered in which year?
27. In which year was the Microsoft XP operating system released?
28. Which US state was Joe Exotic a.k.a. the Tiger King’s G.W. Zoo based?
29. Arthur Harden and Hans Karl August Simon von Euler-Chelpin received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in which year?
30. How many countries are there in the region of Europe?
31. How many years ago was Pompeii?
32. How many hearts does an octopus have?
33. What is the Achaemenid satrapy of Bactria, and a province within its successors, the Seleucid, Parthian, and Sasanian empires?
34. Bol’shoye Bogdo is a what in Russia?
35. What is the currency of Vietnam?
36. What is the most dangerous volcano in the world?
37. Where is the smallest bone in the human body located?
38. When was the drama Ozark first released on Netflix?
39. What is a 145 km (90 mi) long river in Normandy, the left tributary of the Seine?
40. On average how far away is the moon from the earth in miles?
41. What is Bashkort (Bashkir)?
42. How many elements are in the periodic table?
43. What is Van Cleef & Arpels?
44. What is the Alpha 2 code for Iceland?
45. What is the capital of Finland?
46. Name a word with vowels in order.
47. What part of a plant conducts photosynthesis?
48. Which year did the first episode of Emmerdale Farm air?
49. Who was the captain of the 1990 FIFA WC Champion team of West Germany?
50. Which Apache leader in 1886 after 29 years years of fighting finally surrendered in Arizona?
51. La Houssaye is a commune in the Eure department in the northern part of which country?
52. What is Himalayan-Persian?
53. Which Stephen King novel takes place mostly in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
54. What is the molecular formula for Barium hydroxide?
55. Which long-distance train had its first run in October 1883?
56. What is the scientific name for Spinach?
57. What was the first single to be released by the band Oasis?
58. Which iconic soap character lost his first wife to electrocution by a hairdryer?
59. What is Blackjack?
60. Street artist Banksy is originally associated with which British city?
61. Which country has its Alpha 2 code HN
62. Glossectomy is the removal of all of or part of which body part?
63. What instrument does Lisa Simpson play?
64. What is the atomic number for Potassium?
65. What company is also the name of one of the longest rivers in the world?
66. Rak River is located in which country?
67. How many keys are there on a piano?
68. Who plays Phil Mitchell in EastEnders?
69. Jane Addams and Nicholas Murray Butler received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
70. What is the busiest airport in Britain called?
71. What is the Alpha 3 code for India?
72. What’s the name of the cowboy in Toy Story?
73. What is a fertile plateau that is part of the Great Dividing Range in Queensland, Australia?
74. What is Independence Day in Guinea?
75. What language is spoken in Norway?
76. What is the internet TLD for Haiti?
77. Which blonde bombshell became the face of country music in the 60s?
78. Muhammed Ali was born in which US state?
79. Where do the Congo–Chambeshi rivers outflow?
80. How many centimeters in a meter?
81. Who wrote the famous novel, Dr. Zhivago, in 1957?
82. What’s the name of the talking snowman in Disney’s Frozen?
83. A long mesa that at one end slopes upward to higher terrain is called what?
84. Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman received the Nobel Prize in 1930 in which category?
85. What is the second tallest mountain in the world?
86. What is Yomiuri Shimbun?
Newspaper in Japan
87. How many UK number ones did Elvis Presley have in the 60s?
88. What is Canasta?
89. How did Puerto Rican actor José Ferrer die?
90. What in the animal kingdom is a doe?
A female deer
91. What is Tenugui?
92. What color are most buses in London?
93. Which American singer-songwriter sang of falling into a Ring Of Fire?
94. Who is Prince Louis-Victor Pierre Raymond de Broglie?
The Nobel Laureate in Physics 1929
95. Who plays the comedy character Alan Partridge?
96. Which other alien races are the Sea Devils related to?
97. What’s Marge’s maiden name?
98. Kyzylkum desert is located in which country?
99. What was legendary comedy actor Oliver Hardy’s real first name at birth?
100. Your heart rate might slow down in case which gland does not produce sufficient hormone?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random