Are you ready to solve these interesting facts quiz with answers to general knowledge, a free online English GK trivia? Knowledge on interesting facts quiz with answers is out there ready to be collected; but, interesting facts quiz with answers knowledge has no worth until it is put to use. It’s also important to consider where, when, and how we use this information. We can figure out life and its aspects with the correct information and application, and we can transform the world into a better one with these interesting facts quiz with answers.
In 1930, Indian Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman is awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on light scattering, making him the first Asian and non-white person to earn a Nobel Prize in Science. Let’s solve these interesting facts quiz with answers.
NLS (a system that included hypertext and the computer mouse) is publicly displayed for the first time in San Francisco in 1968. Share these general knowledge interesting facts quiz with answers.
In a 3-3 draw against Bradford City in 2000, Tottenham defender Ledley King scored the fastest goal in English Premier League history, scoring just 9.82 seconds. Find these interesting facts quiz with answers!
Northern Ireland Prime Minister Terence O’Neill makes a broadcast plea for moderate opinion in 1968, in what became known as the “Ulster Stands at the Crossroads” address. Check these interesting facts quiz with answers printable!
1967 Jim Morrison was arrested on stage at the New Haven Arena in Connecticut for disturbing the peace, making him the first rock celebrity to be detained while performing. Explore these interesting general knowledge facts quiz with answers!
Interesting Facts General Knowledge Fun Quiz with Answers
1. As per the report of the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment 2015, what is the CO2 intensity (kg/kWh) of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company, India?
2. What is the name of the weekly news magazine TV show for young adults?
Nick News with Linda Ellerbee (1991–2015)
3. Emmeloord city is located in which country?
4. Veggie Galaxy restaurant is located in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
5. Who patented ball-bearing skate in 1884?
6. Who said, “It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly”
7. The Congress of Breda, also known as the Breda peace talks, were a series of bilateral negotiations between which countries, held in the Dutch city of Breda from 1746 and 1748?
Great Britain and France
8. Little Tybee Island is located in which US state?
9. Le Bourget, France is one of the sisters of which city in New York?
10. Battle of Bird Creek, Indian Terr (High Shoal, Chusto-Talasah) in which year?
11. East Dartmoor Woods and Heaths NNR is a National nature reserve in which country?
12. English football club Newcastle United founded in which year?
13. What is the current name of New Ambassador Theatre (1980), NY?
14. Lili de Alvarez Valdene is a woman tennis player from which country?
15. Roman Catholics win Parliamentary election in which country in 1894?
16. Blue represents the equality of all races and social classes before God and the law in which country’s flag?
17. Paro Chhu river is located in which country?
18. Built in 610–590 BC, what is the base monolith name, located at Delos, Greek isles?
19. Haryanka dynasty (c. 544–413 BCE) ruled which present-day country?
20. Norwegian Parliament votes unanimously for female suffrage in which year?
21. Built in 2018, what is the name of the statue of Ramanuja in Hyderabad, Telangana, India?
Statue of Equality
22. What was Acresuchus?
An extinct Crurotarsi (reptiles)
23. Who ranks #10 in the world’s most admired man in YouGov’s international survey in 2021?
24. What is the current name of WOR Mutual Radio (1943–1950), NY?
August Wilson Theatre
25. Activist Marguerite Durand founded which feminist daily newspaper in Paris in 1897?
26. In 1913, which Dutch scientist received the Nobel prize for physics?
Heike Kamerlingh Onnes
27. What was Baroque?
a classical music style (1600–1750)
28. New Brunswick adopts Eastern Standard Time (until 1902) in which year?
29. Emperor Itoku ruled which country for 34 years?
30. American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress in which year?
31. Which national park in England is located in Cumbria?
32. Miskolc city is located in which country?
33. Who is Horie Takafumi by profession in Japan?
34. What is a novel-shaped board with 70 squares?
35. During Siege of Ladysmith, Boers storm King’s Post and Caesar’s Camp – driven back in which war in 1899?
36. What is Bandeja paisa?
A beef dish
37. Al Bayda is founded in which country?
38. Who bought St Louis Dispatch for $2,500 in 1878?
39. Csongrád-Csanád county is located in which European country?
40. 1st British government of Gladstone formed in which year?
41. Bedfordshire county is located in which country?
42. What corn came in varieties that differed in color, texture, size, and prestige, and was eaten as corn tortillas, tamales or ātōlli, maize gruel in which civilization?
43. Elato is an island of the Federated States of?
44. Biafo Glacier is located in which country?
45. AL announces purchase of grounds for a stadium in NY in which year?
46. How many glaciers are there in Bhutan according to the 2018 Bhutan Glacier Inventory released by the National Center for Hydrology and Meteorology (NCHM)?
47. Who wrote the famous allegory “The Scarlet Letter”, the letter represents self-reliance from America’s Puritan and conformity?
48. Gaekwad was a clan under which dynasty once ruled in India?
49. What is Bammy in Jamaica?
a kind of savory cassava bread
50. Noble Order of Knights of Labor founded in which city in 1869?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Random Pub General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Unusual Family General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 100 Difficult General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Free
- 100 Common Quiz General Knowledge Questions Random
- 100 Simple but Hard Trivia GK Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Adult GK Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge National Trivia Day Questions Quiz
- 100 Great General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Daily Trivia Question of the Day Free Printable GK Quiz
- 100 Trivia Question of the Day for Adults GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Team Trivia Question of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Trivia Questions of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivial Pursuit GK Questions Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz GK Questions and Answers
- 100 GK Quiz Questions and Answers in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Questions Printable Quiz
- 100 Unusual Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Quiz Rounds and Answers