Team trivia question of the day general knowledge answers free online quiz GK printable facts and information is ready for you. Solving trivia like this general knowledge Team trivia question of the day with answers quiz test gives a reader full entertainment while learning new things.
General knowledge Team trivia question of the day with answers is a free resource hub accumulated from many popular websites in order to facilitate our readers with summarized information accessible very easily from any corner of the world. A smart person will not linger availing these free opportunities to solve these Team trivia question of the day general knowledge answers trivia quiz.
Let’s solve these Team trivia question of the day GK quiz general knowledge with answers at your earliest and surprise your network and competitors with the outcome!
Team trivia question of the day
1. What is an Aviso?
(Spanish or French) Originally a dispatch boat later applied to ships equivalent to the Royal Navy sloop
2. What is the Quran
The central religious text of Islam, believed by Muslims
3. Belvedere town is located in which state in the USA?
4. What happened with MV Doña Paz?
5. The eyes of which animal have rectangular pupils?
6. All other nationalities require a visa to enter Bhutan- except for whom?
Indians, Bangladeshis, and Maldivians
7. What is the more common name for the Buddleia?
8. Who made the painting Vase with Fifteen Sunflowers in 1889?
Vincent van Gogh
9. Where is Muzdalifah
Muzdalifah is an open and level area near Mecca in the Hejazi region of Saudi Arabia
10. In New York it is illegal to shoot what from a moving trolley car?
11. What is an American-British publishing company to be one of the ‘Big Five’ English language publishers?
Macmillan Publishers Ltd.
12. What is Mitla?
Ruin in Mexico
13. Only two elements liquid room temperature – mercury and what?
14. Who painted the Adoration of the Magi in 1617?
15. Who speaks a language called Mudderschproch?
Amish (Pennsylvania Dutch)
16. Who is Tefnut?
A deity of moisture, moist air, dew, and rain in Ancient Egyptian religion
17. Animal Farm·Down and Out in Paris and London is a famous novel written by whom in 1933?
18. In heraldry an animal reguardant is doing what?
19. Principal Writings on Religion is a book by whom?
20. What dropped the first atomic weapon used in combat on Hiroshima, Japan
21. Quba Mosque is located in which city?
22. What is the Alpha 2 code for the Solomon Islands?
23. 90 is the International Telephone dialing code what country?
24. Villa Díaz Ordaz town is located in which country?
25. What country has the highest voting age 25?
26. Mosque of the Companions is located in which location in Eritrea?
27. Alfred Nobel invented dynamite what did father Immanuel invent?
28. Who was the Countess of Surrey suo jure during 1148-1203?
Isabel de Warenne
29. What is USS Ability?
30. Who has the most followers on Instagram in 2021 after Cristiano Ronaldo and Ariana Grande?
31. What neutralizes nitric acid?
32. Who wrote the play Waiting for Godot in 1954?
33. New York, New York is a song by whom?
34. Bempton village is located in which country?
35. In Japan what would you find in a Heya?
36. Who has directed the 2020 film Greyhound?
37. Teaching what subject banned Oxbridge Unis King George VI?
38. Lieutenant Hornblower is a Horatio Hornblower novel written by whom?
C. S. Forester
39. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SO?
40. What animal was the symbol of freedom in ancient Rome?
41. What is MV Algocape?
42. Collective nouns – A bale of what?
43. What is Alabio?
44. Who is David Acer?
A Canadian author, stand-up comedian, close-up illusionist, inventor of magic tricks, and co-host/co-writer of the syndicated television series Mystery Hunters
45. A gazette – is obvious what was a Gazzetta?
A small Italian coin — pay for news
46. What is Escapology?
The practice of escaping from restraints or other traps
47. Which airport has its IATA code ABB?
Asaba International Airport
48. What was checkpoint Charlie named after?
Charlie — Phonetic Alphabet
49. What is an open-wheel car?
Car with the wheels outside the car’s main body and usually having only one seat
50. What links Iguanas, Koalas, and Kimono Dragons?
51. What is an American Chinchilla?
52. In James Bond’s books what was Dr. No’s first name?
53. What is the most common type of cancer in children accounting for about 30%?
54. Bentley Railway Station is located in which country?
55. In The Beverly Hillbillies what was the name of Ellie’s Chimp?
56. What is the Alpha 3 code for South Africa?
57. In 1845 Boston it was illegal to do what without a doctor’s note?
58. What is Cartilage?
Cartilage is a resilient and smooth elastic tissue, rubber-like padding
59. What is ITF?
International Tennis Federation
60. In what sport did Prince Leopold of Bavaria compete?
61. Which airport has its ICAO code DAAS?
Apalapsili Airport, Indonesia
62. What breed is an Ankamali?
63. Where would you find Saracens Bluestones and Trilithons?
64. MV Algolake cargo ship was launched in which year?
65. If you had 2 eight enders in one bonspiel what are you playing?
66. Which Algerian mammal is used as a draught or meat animal?
67. In Athens they can remove your driving license if found what?
Poorly dressed or unbathed
68. What is the internet country domain TLD for Myanmar?
69. What is Aargae Peak-crested?
70. Who is the third popular football player with Facebook fans as of June 2021?
71. Abakan International Airport is located in which country?
72. When was the Early Jurassic epoch started?
Immediately after the Triassic-Jurassic extinction event, 201.3 Ma, and ends at the start of the Middle Jurassic 174.1 Ma
73. In Japan, what is Jigali?
74. What are Cetaceans?
Aquatic mammals constituting the infraorder Cetacea
75. 80% of Americans say they believe in what?
76. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SGS?
77. What is Bourbon Red?
78. Who wrote the novel, Heidi?
79. What is Black Pearl launched in 2016?
80. Which X-Factor judge and music tycoon have a son called Eric?
81. What is the principal river of Northern California in the United States?
82. What is American Bobtail?
83. Thomas Harris created what character?
84. What is CSS-01?
Unmanned aerial vehicle (drone) in Algeria?
85. What modern dance was supposed to cure a spider’s bite?
86. Abigar is a cattle breed from which country?
87. What is the UN Code for Suriname?
88. Who wrote the Dune series of SF novels?
89. Kulangi chicken breed is originated in which country?
90. What is Brad Pitt’s real full name?
William Bradley Pitt
91. Which sea fishes are spread across 512 described and 23 undescribed species in eight orders?
92. Methacrylate resin is used to make what?
93. Aat was a Queen in which Egyptian dynasty?
94. What is the origin country of Aegean cat?
95. Where did the Angel falls get its name?
Pilot Jimmy Angel
96. What is Akhal-Teke?
97. Which country has its UN code 744?
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
98. Who commanded the sun to stand still?
99. What is Suanmeitang?
100. Which English supermodel was born in Streatham in May 1970?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know