Random knowledge questions and answers quiz general knowledge trivia for exam preparation or any other free general-purpose printable quiz is available free here. Selecting the right materials for learning is important, Some people find the right materials like these random knowledge questions and answers general knowledge questions to grow their GK consumption level soon, which can easily store in the brain for future reference.
Picking up the right content like these general knowledge random knowledge questions and answers quiz trivia printable at right time saves a lot of time. We have assorted much useful information under this general knowledge random knowledge questions and answers trivia, let’s check it out. If you follow this style for choosing facts, as part of the preparation, nothing to worry about.
Let’s solve these random knowledge questions and answers general knowledge more and more in order to apt in these particular facts accumulated from many resourceful sites.
Random knowledge questions and answers
1. What is Skanegas?
2. What links Jemahit, Kelmet, Kubkub, Saatta, Inghel, Mersa Fatuma, and Tio?
Cities in Eritrea
3. Where does the Mareb River (or Gash River) flow?
4. What is the size of High Line, New York?
5. Rosetta Jacobs became famous under what name?
6. The Deserto de Tabiernas is Europe’s only desert area located in which country?
7. Azao mountain is located in which country?
8. What is one of the four major landforms alongside plains, mountains, and hills.
9. Djurgarden park is located in which city?
10. Who said, “necessity is the mother of invention”?
11. Coast redwood (Sequoia sempervirens) tree is found in which location?
Redwood National Park, California, United States
12. Which novel by Arthur Conan Doyle was serialized in The Strand Magazine from August 1901 to April 1902?
The Hound of the Baskervilles
13. Famous Last Words is a which year’s film starring Jan Uddin (as of Jan Dean)?
14. Which country has its UN code 706?
15. In Roman mythology Faunus was the god of what?
16. What is the molecular formula for Sodium iodide?
17. Who was a god of water and rainstorms and a creator god?
18. Danum Valley Conservation Area is located in which country?
19. Who was the last Emperor of India during the British Raj?
20. To an Australian what is an esky?
Portable Beer Cooler
21. What is The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire?
British order of chivalry, rewarding contributions
22. Who is a loa who stutters and causes heavy rains in Voodoo?
23. Which seed can reach about 30 centimeters (12 inches) long, and weigh up to 18 kilograms (40 pounds)?
Coco de mer
24. What is the next most senior officer after the Sovereign of the Order of the British Empire?
The Grand Master of the Order of the British Empire
25. BA British Airways AA American Airways what is?
Al Air India
26. Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill, was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom during whih years?
1940 to 1945, and 1951 to 1955
27. In which year was King George V died?
28. Who was Ian Fleming, the publisher of The James Bond?
A British author, journalist, and former naval intelligence officer
29. Who has the largest aircraft carrier in the world?
30. Fescue is a generic type of what?
31. What is the UN Code for the Solomon Islands?
32. What is the Code of Ur-Nammu, king of Ur (c. 2050 BC)?
An ancient legal code
33. Who casts Mikhail Averin in the 2018 film Kursk?
34. Who has the strongest Navy in Europe after Russia?
35. In what game do countries play for the Venice cup?
36. Where is the Headquarters of Bloomsbury Publishing?
37. What is Chalcedony. Chrome Diopside. Charoite?
38. Which plant has the largest panicle?
Talipot palm (Corypha umbraculifera)
39. What is HMS Abdiel?
40. William Hurt won the best actor Oscar for which 1985 film?
The Kiss of the Spiderwoman
41. Which airport has its ICAO code OMAL?
Al-Ain International Airport
42. What is Chapter 7 of the Book of Daniel?
The Four Beasts
43. What happened with The White Ship?
44. Retorica artwork was crafted by whom in 1587?
45. Who painted – A Girl Asleep – The Letter – The Kitchen Maid?
46. What links Liaoning, China, Charles De Gaulle, Cavour, and Juan Carlos I?
47. What links AP AUP CP Reuters?
48. What is Bedroom in Arles?
Painting by Vincent van Gogh
49. As of 2016, what was the third-largest publisher in the United States?
Simon & Schuster
50. Stephano and Trinculo characters in which Shakespeare play?
51. Essays, Moral, Political, and Literary is a book written in 1758 by whom?
52. Vermont woman cant wear what without written husbands permit?
53. Almond Blossoms, a painting by Vincent van Gogh was created in which year?
54. Which airport has its IATA code AAV?
Allah Valley Airport
55. James Leblanche Stewart became famous under what name?
56. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SYC?
57. What American building has double-needed toilets -segregated?
58. Who plays Admiral Charles Donnegan in the 2018 film Hunter Killer?
59. What is the internet country domain TLD for Mongolia?
60. Who plays Data in Star Trek the Next Generation?
61. Which compound has its molecular formula MgN2O6 or Mg(NO3)2?
62. Who was the governor of New South Wales in 1808?
Captain William Bligh
63. What is the scientific name for Cat?
64. Araxá Airport is located in which country?
Minas Gerais, Brazil
65. Something Happened 74 Picture This 88 Closing Time 94 author?
66. Gentius is featured on which country’s Coins?
67. In the Old Testament who married his cousins Leah and Rachel?
68. Stone tools were in how many years ago?
69. What is the Alpha 3 code for Serbia?
70. Vodka and orange make up what cocktail?
71. Who was the last King of Illyria (180 BC-168 BC)?
72. C₂H₆O, or CH ₃−CH ₂−OH or C ₂H ₅OH is the formula of what?
73. What is Choora?
74. The Curse of Tippecanoe matches with the pattern of death of which presidents?
The presidents fitting this description were William Henry Harrison (elected in 1840), Abraham Lincoln (1860), James A. Garfield (1880), William McKinley (1900), Warren G. Harding (1920), Franklin D. Roosevelt (1940), and John F. Kennedy (1960).
75. What are the Aki – Dai-shimizu – Seikan in Japan?
76. Bald Hills Wind Farm is located in which Australian state?
77. What two sports use mallets?
Croquet – Polo
78. Where do you see the Landscape Arch?
The longest of the many natural rock arches located in Arches National Park, Utah, United States.
79. Where do you find Alexandrite, the largest cut alexandrite weighing 65.08 carats?
80. UK band involved in a US court case – Subliminal messages 80s?
81. Where is The meridian system applied?
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
82. Which British PM is featured in 1966 as a postage stamp in the Federation of South Arabia?
83. By Law Lexington Kentucky what can’t you carry in your pocket?
84. Vladislav Arynba is featured on the banknote for what reason?
1st President of Abkhazia (1994–2005)
85. In Knoxville Tennessee it is illegal to lasso what?
86. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SN?
87. Kakiemon is what Japanese product?
88. Who is also one of the co-founders of Amblin Entertainment and DreamWorks Studios?
89. In acupuncture, how many extraordinary meridians are there?
90. Inspector Bucket appears in which Dickens novel?
91. The Elizabeth Neuffer Memorial Prize is given in which category?
92. What appears in the middle of the Rwandan flag?
93. Ready Player One is a 2018 American science fiction action film based on Ernest Cline’s which novel?
Ready Player One
94. Badlands National Park was established in which year?
November 10, 1978
95. What shape is Farfallini pasta?
96. The United Nations Correspondents Association, or UNCA, was founded in New York City in which year?
97. What is the Alpha 2 code for Saudi Arabia?
98. Where do the White and Blue Niles join?
Khartoum – in Sudan
99. Firelight, the first directed film of Steven Spielberg was published in which year?
100. Which actress, model, and icon said “imperfection is beauty, madness is genius”?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know